• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Tournament Results Thread (Updated)

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
*sighs*
Sadly, the only one from 2009 (I don't get to go often, and this was yet still before I got my Wii back):
Placing: 17th
Total entrants: 32
Tourney name: G.O.!! v.1.0
Date of Tourney: 5/23/09
*Hopes to go to more, and do much better*

The_Bear735

Smash Journeyman
"The beat is on!"

I don't intend to lose unless it's close matches at Genesis. I HAVE to do well if I'm going to waste my time in Brawl.

Browny

Smash Hater
2nd (Lucario/Snake/Wario/Sonic)
25 entrants
SAGAFEST 2009
July 11th
Adelaide, Australia

lost to my brothers snake in the grand finals. Losers finals was crazy, my lucario vs an olimar. I lost 1st stock only dealing 11% to Olimar. He took off my second stock on about 120% but I came back to win it :p Just couldnt take a match off Ant's snake with Lucario though, so close every time

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'm sorry I let you all down, guys.

It would appear that Snake can beat me no matter who plays him. I just can't fight that character.

Once again, severe apologies.

The_Bear735

Smash Journeyman

It would appear that Snake can beat me no matter who plays him. I just can't fight that character.

Don't feel bad man. You did probably the best out of all the Lucarios here (in general?) at Genesis, so that's something to be proud of. And I know the Snake matchup pretty well, (well enough to beat Eazyseph's Snake ocassionally) I can help you with it sometime.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord

Dont feel sorry if you did the best you could. Besides, you were the highest luca yes?

Ravener

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, so this is the placing i came for my first ever tournament :laugh:

* Your placing - 9th :psycho:
* Number of people that attended the tournament - 30
* Name of the tournament - Objection! 3
* Only singles not doubles - Yes
* Date of the tournament - 07/12/09 (12th of July, 2009)
* Location of the tournament - Joondalup, Perth, WA, Australia

And this is the link to the tournament results and details
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=227548

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
I will update this thread tonight. My schedule the last couple of days has been crazy, sorry for the inconvience.

iRJi

Smash Champion
i got last at my 2 of my last 3 tournys and 9th at the other
Welcome to the boards. Just a friendly tip: try not to double post =]. If you are the last person to post in a thread, then you can simply edit your last post and add what you want to be said.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Lol... yea... A while back though. Bet money I will beat him now =D

iRJi

Smash Champion
Do it! Do it! Do it! He said he's going all lucario at his next tourney.
You mean at a small tourney that wouldn't matter? lol
When the Money match between me and him happened I just got back from a long long break of not playing, Which is why If I play against him now, I can prob heat him.

zucco has the title now he really good
Zucco is working on it. I will not lie, he is getting really good. He still has to play me though.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Everything is updated once again. Hopefully I didn't make any mistakes, if I have please tell me so I can fix them.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Better watch out though RJ. His Lucario can take out anyone :o
xD. I used to be the best in NJ. Ever since i stopped playing i fell off a bit. But for the past month or so I been playing non stop and everyday. I will soon go back to tourneys in about a couple weeks or so. Stuff has been going on recently, and I been in a bad mood.

But don't worry, Going to take back my title again, as well as a few more tourney placings. I need to get ranked in jersey, and me not playing is not helping me.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
cool, Be sure to upload that match! i want to see Ksizzle get dunked (or the other way around :p) Pk zucco is getting really good , but still has to beat both of you to take the title.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
um you never had any impressive wins with lucario. i did. lucario dittos involve way more than skill. just because i beat you in the money match didnt mean i was best lucario in nj imo. id say it from results, beating impressive people, and placings in tourneys. and you were only best lucario in nj becuz i didnt even use him ever or zucco wasnt discovered in our state so you were only over shippo LOL beat good people and have ur character recognized and use the info you put on the boards all day. i beat who used to be ranked 1 in michigan anther with all lucario at apex. and im actually pro ban for mk too so when hes gone ill be using all lucario but i use mk becuz my i want to win and sometimes lucario doesnt cut it. but the actual reason im doing this all lucario in tourney thing is to show you guys that lucario isnt under developed or not viable. he can take the roster except maybe ddd and sometimes marth. and its only one year into the metagame so chillax.

and for the record i wont be using all lucario at a small tourney. ill be doing that where people will matter.

i also found this pretty funny

No need for Ksizzle, I know the matchup Fairly well. The MK information is accurate already also, so there is no need to go back to it.
people ask for help from ksizzle and u tell them to back off? iirc everyone needs as much input from anyone that can help and ur just telling them to back off and you can handle it? hilarious. sounds like jealousy if you ask me.

ksizzle has spoken.

The_Bear735

Smash Journeyman
You mean at a small tourney that wouldn't matter? lol
When the Money match between me and him happened I just got back from a long long break of not playing, Which is why If I play against him now, I can prob heat him.

lol bad johns. I was expecting Lucario ditto johns, which no one can really hate on if they main Lucario, but wow what a terrible excuse. You shouldn't have done it if you hadn't played in a while or if you thought you would lose, so no johns.

also try not to piss in the eyes of someone who is collectively one of the most active and well versed users of Lucario (regardless of whether or not he mains MK). We need all the knowledgeable people with experience in this forum, and it's just a crime if you're going to chase away people like him because of silly little grudges.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
um you never had any impressive wins with lucario. i did. lucario dittos involve way more than skill. just because i beat you in the money match didnt mean i was best lucario in nj imo. id say it from results, beating impressive people, and placings in tourneys. and you were only best lucario in nj becuz i didnt even use him ever or zucco wasnt discovered in our state so you were only over shippo LOL beat good people and have ur character recognized and use the info you put on the boards all day. i beat who used to be ranked 1 in michigan anther with all lucario at apex. and im actually pro ban for mk too so when hes gone ill be using all lucario but i use mk becuz my i want to win and sometimes lucario doesnt cut it. but the actual reason im doing this all lucario in tourney thing is to show you guys that lucario isnt under developed or not viable. he can take the roster except maybe ddd and sometimes marth. and its only one year into the metagame so chillax.

and for the record i wont be using all lucario at a small tourney. ill be doing that where people will matter.

i also found this pretty funny

people ask for help from ksizzle and u tell them to back off? iirc everyone needs as much input from anyone that can help and ur just telling them to back off and you can handle it? hilarious. sounds like jealousy if you ask me.

ksizzle has spoken.
I don't like picking sides, but this pretty much bagged it. Ksizzle's got loads of exp from both ends, and I like his initiative for kicking lucario up, he certainly knows what he's getting into. Keep trying RJ, but you certainly underestimated him (and Zucco).

Top Bottom