• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Tournament Results Thread (Updated)

Trela

Smash Lord
Me, RT, and even some Lee will try to rep Lucario at HOBO 17.

I'll also get some of my Tournament results in here later.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Looks like there's been some tense moments when i was asleep. chillax, guys. Lucario=cool, there's no need to fight over some title.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I have a tournament every weekend. I enjoy playing for fun most of the time, but I need to focus on learning me some Snake matchup :)

I wish I had enough money to go to HOBO 17, Trela. It'd be cool to meet you. All the Luc players I met at Genesis were really cool, I was rather disappointed to not see you :(

Trela

Smash Lord
I wish I had enough money to go to HOBO 17, Trela. It'd be cool to meet you. All the Luc players I met at Genesis were really cool, I was rather disappointed to not see you :(
Dude, I wish I could meet you, too lol. That'd be SICK. You, me, RT, and Lee. Dear god!

And dont worry. Next year, Imma start traveling OOS. I hope to meet you sometime then, that is, if you are still playing :D

=Trela=

Loota

Smash Journeyman
God, I so would want to come to a tourney in USA and chill with you guys D= I haven't ever even been in USA before lol. Finnish tourneys barely have any Brawl in them so I'm desperate!

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
I've got two more to add.

9th
14 entrants
Kenner Play n Trade 2
07/12/09
Kenner, LA

9th
17 entrants
Baton Rouge Monthly
07/18/09
Baton Rouge, LA

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I have quite a bit I can throw in here... If anything I just wanna have something to break the ice with in the Lucario community... I don't talk enough, so perhaps some of you will talk to me... :p

Nope's It's a Piece of Cake
March 21, 2009 @ Springfield, OH
Placed 7th out of 26

Step Yo Game Up 2
March 28, 2009 @ Twinsburg, OH
Placed 2nd out of 15

C4 Galore
April 11, 2009 @ Springfield, OH
Placed 33rd out of 93

Step Yo Game Up 3
April 25, 2009 @ Twinsburg, OH
Placed 2nd out of 16

Test Your Might V
May 30, 2009 @ Mentor-on-the-lake, OH
Placed 7th out of 36

Wings and Brew IV: Season 1 Championship
June 13, 2009 @ Columbus, OH
Placed 5th out of 24

Test Your Might VI
July 18, 2009 @ Mentor-on-the-lake, OH
Placed 4th out of 55

There were a few others I attended, but I either don't have records for them in my AiB tourney history or they had less than 13 people (which kinda sucks because I won one with 12 people)...

ckm

Smash Journeyman
i entered at EVO 2k9, and placed 25th (out of 130, i think). It was on July 17th in vegas.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I want to find more tournaments in Wisconsin rather than driving to other states for them. :/

I'll keep looking around to see what I can do to rep.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Sorry that I have not been updating this thread. I was busy for the last couple of days and I will try to upload this tonight.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Just to let everyone know I am going to be updating this thread every Friday instead of doing it at random times.

ckm

Smash Journeyman
trela post some new videos.

i want to see arcadia's lucario too =D

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Oh wow, I actually forgot I made this thread. ^_^

I will be updating this on Friday just to let everyone know.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
if i may make a suggestion, perhaps you should add totals for each place, similar to the tournament rankings thread
Oh, that is a pretty smart idea, if I do say do myself. :) I WILL update this thread on Friday. I know I haven't updated this in a while and I am sorry for that.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Alus if you main other people other then Lucario, just remove your character icon.
Thats what I did. I play Falcon and Lucario, so it kinda cancels out.

But... "baby come back..."
-t2

Top Bottom