• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Lucario Social: Aura Dog Days of Summer

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
New chat is unstable for me. Guess I'm out until a new one or something. : s

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
Would anyone even like to have a new luc group or is everyone happy in le smashboards rules group?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Too bad it's unstable for me.

I'll just be a homeless and wandering Goomy until I find a new home.

: s

AlmostDoug

Smash Cadet
NNID
AlmostDoug
3DS FC
1048-8205-2086
New chat is unstable for me. Guess I'm out until a new one or something. : s
I've heard of this happening with p2p chats for people before, though usually only when they're out in the middle of nowhere or have bad internet and no one else in the chat is close enough to act as an anchor for them to interact with the rest. Maybe someone from the old chat who acted as an anchor for you is missing?
Would anyone even like to have a new luc group or is everyone happy in le smashboards rules group?
Sounds like it'd be hilarious, so I'd like it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I've heard of this happening with p2p chats for people before, though usually only when they're out in the middle of nowhere or have bad internet and no one else in the chat is close enough to act as an anchor for them to interact with the rest. Maybe someone from the old chat who acted as an anchor for you is missing?

Sounds like it'd be hilarious, so I'd like it.
I have no clue. Maybe I'm secretly banned for being a Goomy. Being abandoned yet again.

I now have abandonment issues, trust issues, AND am now homeless because of the Lucario chat.

: s

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It still never updates for you? It's been laggy for me too.
Yeah, it was fine yesterday before I went to sleep. Microsoft really ****ed up Skype.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well, chat works for me now.

But now I'm a ghost.

...I guess that is progress.

Shanoa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Davin134
3DS FC
2809-8856-1709
Can I join the Skype group? I'm not a Lucario main, but my Lucario is better than all of the Lucario mains I've fought in bracket including my older bro's. It's probably because I practice with him a lot, maybe as much as my actual main. I recently did some friendlies against the best Lucario in my scene and they were some close games, but I blame it on the stupidity of Lucario dittos.

Anyway ZeRo just uploaded his Lucario analysis, everyone's going to call Lucario high tier now lmao.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
We've got some great plans for the new Lucario Skype group. Such as tournaments, character crew battles and more.

We will also be helping people get better with Aura Dog and furthering meta.

Hey @ Steam Steam and @ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu what do you guys think about having scheduled matchup discussions every now and then? It might be a bit faster and more productive than a thread.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
We've got some great plans for the new Lucario Skype group. Such as tournaments, character crew battles and more.

We will also be helping people get better with Aura Dog and furthering meta.

Hey @ Steam Steam and @ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu what do you guys think about having scheduled matchup discussions every now and then? It might be a bit faster and more productive than a thread.
PM me about it and I can set it up with my current new MU chart.

BugCatcherWill

Smash Ace
NNID
BugCatcherWill
3DS FC
4098-4993-0977
(singing West Side Story)

When you're a Luc, you're a Luc all the way from your first chocolate bar 'till you're banned all your days!

SapphSabre777

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4742-5094-9684
Curious question, can people not maining, but considering Lucario, be in the new Skype chat? I've been wishy-washy on using Lucario as another pocket character, plus I also want to see some new players and such.

A Kirby that is selective on what he gets. Oh the irony...

Last edited:

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Curious question, can people not maining, but considering Lucario, be in the new Skype chat? I've been wishy-washy on using Lucario as another pocket character, plus I also want to see some new players and such.

A Kirby that is selective on what he gets. Oh the irony...
Sure thing! Add MythTrainerInfinity on Skype and we will welcome you to the Aura Dog chat.

Angiance

Smash Lord
I like how I've been banned from a group I've never even been in just because of my past behavior, great admin/mods ^ u ^ b

Top Bottom