• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Lucario Social: Aura Dog Days of Summer

Slythe

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ixtalis
3DS FC
3222-6332-1769
If we could first know where we are and whither we are tending, we could better judge what to do and how to do it.

Totally lost in the events. Much more interested in perfecting wavebouncing.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
How will Lucario benefit from this war economy?

BugCatcherWill

Smash Ace
NNID
BugCatcherWill
3DS FC
4098-4993-0977
Holy crap, I feel like I'm in the middle of that family-reunion like scene in movies where a fight breaks out.

Except everyone is that weird, confrontational Uncle that needs to get the final say in everything -_-

Angiance

Smash Lord
I will defeat all of you with your own character when the time comes, just to show you how bad you've made me feel from your inhumane decisions ' w '

Steam

Smash Hero
Kami. I've seen more of your Smash vids lately and especially one where Zero talks about Lucario.
I'd really like to get some games with you and maybe get some advice from you.
If you're down, you can add me on Skype (tboydsteam) and I'll add you to the lucario Skype, where you can play all sorts of people.

Croi

Smash Lord
Oh, this is going to be swell.

Also:

https://youtu.be/KFzxMeBrT-w?t=396

I died a little inside
Man, these videos talk a lot without saying anything. It took him seven minutes to say that Lucario gets stronger with Aura, but he is really weak without it. Followed by his opinion on Lucario's tier placing.

Maybe these videos are supposed to be super, super basic, as an entry level for people that have never played Smash before much less a character, but that's honestly not something I've come to expect from the best Smash 4 player out there. But then again, if he tried to get really technical about a character he doesn't as deeply understand as someone who mains him, we'd probably just laugh about how wrong he would be on some points.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, Zero can do no right

Steam

Smash Hero
Kami is definitely the best lucario. Probably nice irl, I mean everyone is. As for playing him just ask him because he's here lol

RE|Ook

Smash Rookie
Palutena boards promote "customs for us, but no one else."

The Palutena boards are crazy if they think Palutena should have exclusive access to customs. While I am an advocate for the use of custom moves, I also feel each and every Smash 4 character has the tools to work well without them. I main Palutena and do just fine with no custom moves. Players who use her customs aren't usually that creative anyway. The meta ends up suffering. Palutena getting exclusive access? Definitely not.

Top Bottom