• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Lucario Social: Aura Dog Days of Summer

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
It is a warning.

Using Aura Dog often makes you open-minded to furries, since so many of us are fuzzy wuzzies.

Brehehehee~

Nysyr

Smash Journeyman
Is this a threat or a warning?

And which is scarier? >_>
The real question is:

Did those questionable images get on your hard-drive before, or after you mained Lucario?

Last edited:

Ravenel

Smash Rookie
I feel a little out of place because I was a furry (who avoided the Rule 34'ed stuff) before I played Smash. Such is what growing up with Redwall books does to you.

Slythe

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ixtalis
3DS FC
3222-6332-1769
I suspected it'd happen, someday. My wife reads Miss Mab (recognized MTI's avatar by the art style) and has a few folders that I was warned against ever opening on her computer. Spend enough time in the company of someone, etc.

I just didn't think I'd become a furry through a fighting game =P

smbmaster99MFGG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
smbmaster99
Lucario introduced me into the furry fandom x3 Was fond of his design in Brawl (wasn't into Pokemon at the time and was just learning about him) so I took to the interwebz for some cool fanart because a character this awesome-looking would have all kinds of neat artwork... found a little more than what I bargained for hehe.

I guess you could say I too became a furry because of a fighting game hahaha

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You strange people.

Slythe

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ixtalis
3DS FC
3222-6332-1769
If going full-on furry would give me the insight to figure out how to approach Ness I would do it.

Just setting my priorities, here.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
I suspected it'd happen, someday. My wife reads Miss Mab (recognized MTI's avatar by the art style) and has a few folders that I was warned against ever opening on her computer. Spend enough time in the company of someone, etc.

I just didn't think I'd become a furry through a fighting game =P
I actually drew my avatar :B

Slythe

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ixtalis
3DS FC
3222-6332-1769
I actually drew my avatar :B
Well! It's a dead ringer for one of the characters from a furry webcomic, www.missmab.com and unfortunately that's about as much as I know about furry art. My mistake.

Maybe that's a compliment. She's a professional artist. Maybe you're a professional artist?!

I'm so lost... just like every time I fight Ness. #professionalsegues

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Well! It's a dead ringer for one of the characters from a furry webcomic, www.missmab.com and unfortunately that's about as much as I know about furry art. My mistake.

Maybe that's a compliment. She's a professional artist. Maybe you're a professional artist?!

I'm so lost... just like every time I fight Ness. #professionalsegues
Thank you. I used to take commissions, but I had a hard time keeping up, so I stopped.

SDI PK Fire, most of them will run into a BReversed Aura Sphere charge if you jump out of it. Ness also does not like being offstage, so if you make that your primary objective....

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Physicial pain makes Lucario stronger.

Psychological pain just makes him sad.

Croi

Smash Lord
Duck Hunt presses the B button a whole lot, and if I've learned anything from Brawl it's that if you press the B button a lot, your odds of winning increase drastically.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Duck Hunt presses the B button a whole lot, and if I've learned anything from Brawl it's that if you press the B button a lot, your odds of winning increase drastically.
That's not tru-

*thinks of all the top tiers in Smash 4*

Oh my...what have you done...? You've ruined everything now...

Last edited:

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Hi guys...
I'd like to re introduce myself to this thread and start out fresh. As most of you may remember, I made myself better then I actually was and I got a lot of backslash for doing so. I was stupid and didn't think before I spoke. I'd like to start out fresh with this thread because this is a really good one and chatting to fellow Lucario mains are fun to talk to.
We welcome you to this fine Aura Dog establishment.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh no, he's become infected with the ego bug.

Soon reddit...then twitch...then sponsorship.

: s

Shanoa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Davin134
3DS FC
2809-8856-1709
Hey guys, I discovered a new combo not a long time ago, and I wanted to share it, but maybe you already know it, so don't hesitate to tell me if this is the case.

To do it you must do a Reverse Aerial Rush to a Fair (hitting with the back hitbox) and finish with a Bair.
It's a true combo and can kill. But it seems that this only works on the taller characters than lucario. I tested it on Falco, Zelda and Samus and it works on them, and it don't work on another Lucario for example.
Also it works only on middle high % on both Lucario and the other character (that's why it can kill).

I tested it in training mode only, so maybe it can be hard to do in a real match. But it exists, so it's may be interesting.
I also made a video in case I have badly explained. Sorry for the (very) bad quality:
- https://youtu.be/fCC3fZ4Q9jw
Extremely nice find. The butt hitbox acts just like his fair but since you're facing away, fair > bair is now possible.

Did some testing and it looks like buttbox fair > nair > utilt works on certain characters at 0%.

Buttbox fair > DJ Buttbox fair > bair works on fat characters like DK but I don't think it chains at kill percents.

Btw, this combo is really good to use on Rosalina since she is so tall and light. With aura, she dies extremely early to the combo offstage and I haven't even tested how early she'll die when rage is added to the calculation. Also Luma gets launched away from Rosa by the RAR fair so he can't interfere with your combo. Sucks that he doesn't get launched the other way to his doom though.

Top Bottom