• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Lucario Social: Aura Dog Days of Summer

ShinnyMetal

FRABJOUS
NNID
ShinyMetal
3DS FC
2148-8188-7632
I should make a montage on how much I wiff with Lucario...learning him has been quite the trial

RageShadows

Smash Rookie
Hey can someone post a tiers list of lucario mains here? I need to know who I should challenge once I am able to play online.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Hey can someone post a tiers list of lucario mains here? I need to know who I should challenge once I am able to play online.
  1. Kami
  2. Skethie
  3. Steam or Croi
  4. Sunnysunny
  5. Loota
I am pretty sure the above guys are the best players (right now).

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
There's no current and good videos of me, maybe this weekend at this mini regional. or maybe i should record some wifi matches to show how lucario should be played in some mu's but wifi is meh

I don't think someone who barely cares about s4 and doesn't even know about asc to jcu is a better lucario though. Maybe better fundamentals? Not better lucario

Timbah

Smash Cadet
There's no current and good videos of me, maybe this weekend at this mini regional. or maybe i should record some wifi matches to show how lucario should be played in some mu's but wifi is meh
Please show us Kami-sensei.

Nysyr

Smash Journeyman
Would be nice if we had a stage ranking list for Lucario, listing the best to worst out of the current permitted stages. Maybe also list some must avoids vs certain characters (i.e. Battlefield vs Falcon = nope nope nope nope).

BugCatcherWill

Smash Ace
NNID
BugCatcherWill
3DS FC
4098-4993-0977
Would be nice if we had a stage ranking list for Lucario, listing the best to worst out of the current permitted stages. Maybe also list some must avoids vs certain characters (i.e. Battlefield vs Falcon = nope nope nope nope).
For the stages, I think we can all agree that Halberd, Delfino, and Town and City are definite nopes.

KakuCP9

What does it mean to be strong?
If nothing else, AS charge-> JC Up smash would be pretty devastating even when it's a little past 100% thanks to Halbred's stupid ceiling. Still wouldn't go there willingly though.

Last edited:

Croi

Smash Lord
All of my stuff is uploaded here with fair consistency.

I think Kongo Jungle, if your region has it legal, is our best stage by far. It's really easy to camp centre stage; it's one of the only legal stages that can "contain" Extreme Speed; our kill power is so intense that the larger blast zones don't really hurt us. But that's imo.

Shanoa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Davin134
3DS FC
2809-8856-1709
All of my stuff is uploaded here with fair consistency.

I think Kongo Jungle, if your region has it legal, is our best stage by far. It's really easy to camp centre stage; it's one of the only legal stages that can "contain" Extreme Speed; our kill power is so intense that the larger blast zones don't really hurt us. But that's imo.
I don't play Lucario but I also think that Kongo Jungle is his best stage.

I just wish it was legal in my region...

Nysyr

Smash Journeyman
Any1 looked at up special 3 lately? I don't recall it going as far as it does now. Could be placebo, but since none of us ever look at anything but neutralB special it could have been changed.

Edit: Seems like at 0% it does go as far as reg extreme speed, however all air momentum stops at the end. Doesn't scale much either. 999% seems to be about 2/3rds? Not being able to control it def sucks.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Kinda funny that you guys nope at Delfino and Halberd while I go to those stages with open arms and practice on them almost religiously. I enjoy the danger zones I suppose!

Shanoa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Davin134
3DS FC
2809-8856-1709
Kinda funny that you guys nope at Delfino and Halberd while I go to those stages with open arms and practice on them almost religiously. I enjoy the danger zones I suppose!
The lower blastzones are okay to play on, it's really just about avoiding those stages in the MUs where your opponent would benefit from them more than you (Diddy, Luigi, Rosalina, etc).

Lucario's kill moves are extremely powerful so playing on stages with wider blastzones like Kongo Jungle where everyone dies at later percents doesn't really bother him, especially since he will have an easier time reaching higher Aura levels and surviving hits when he is up there.

Last edited:

BugCatcherWill

Smash Ace
NNID
BugCatcherWill
3DS FC
4098-4993-0977
Now I shall now propose a decree that this song is to be played every time a Lucario goes to Halberd or Delfino

Last edited:
Top Bottom