• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Lucario Matchup Chart/Discussion: Rotation Twenty-Four: Meta Knight~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browny

Smash Hater
BTW, xiivi has found a way to allow new people to take control of threads. simply allowing one person to become the new OP and the entire thread remains intact. That way we can keep this thread open and updated without having to make a new one coz Kita cant do this anymore

iRJi

Smash Champion
Mm. Let someone take over this thread. Timbers, Phil, someone. This is becoming really slow.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Thing is, no one really wants to have to deal with it. When Jeepy was the OP, he spent so much time into making it good and useful. So much so, he didn't want to deal with it.

So it was passed to kita. Kita wasn't able to keep up to Jeepy's time consuming standard. So from there, old match-ups changed, and it just became a mess of keep up-dating the old and the new, while not even reaching the amount of info presented from the very beginning.

Seriously, look back at the first 10 characters and look at the ones we have now. See a difference?
-t2

Timbers

check me out
I think the entire matchup thread should be scrapped and you guys start fresh. Most of the matchups are outdated. I don't mind doing the thread, so long as it's done my way. I seriously think we need to restart the thread and scrap all past discussions. I've seen too many people bumping like 8 month old threads saying "lol this is wrong." No **** it's wrong, it's almost a ****in year old.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Agreed, Timbers. It's better that way, really. And to keep those from becoming outdated, whenever a char gets a new useful tech, just export, discuss how that tech changes the matchup and fix.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Lol, Go head Timbers, If you need help also Ill be here to assist you. =P

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
OH COME ON! I SUGGESTED THAT 4 MONTHS AGO AND NO ONE SAID A THING!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah well...

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
We really do need to revive this thread so we can post changes and such. I learned alot about Lucario v Toonlink, Lucario v Ike, Lucario v Metaknight, and Lucario v Snake in 1 Night, and I feel like my knowledge is worthless without posting it. Either a New thread needs to be made, or this one needs to come back from the grave. We can't let it end up like the Smash Weekly Character Conversation thingy.

Timbers

check me out
We really do need to revive this thread so we can post changes and such. I learned alot about Lucario v Toonlink, Lucario v Ike, Lucario v Metaknight, and Lucario v Snake in 1 Night, and I feel like my knowledge is worthless without posting it. Either a New thread needs to be made, or this one needs to come back from the grave. We can't let it end up like the Smash Weekly Character Conversation thingy.
no i really think it should stay dead. Consult new thread made by moi.

junebug

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, sorry if this was already stated somewhere, but which of Lucario's moves stop Sonic's spindash? I find Sonic's that spam it extremely annoying, so it'd help if I knew what moves (besides BAS) stopped it.

Please help. :(

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
^^^

a well timed F-smash... try to tipper it.

(just trying to have fun)

Browny

Smash Hater
lol fogo, good :)

btw to stop sonics spindash, bas actually wont work if sonic has charges spindash fully, it will just clank. your safest bet would be ftilt or just f/dair, gotta use a quick attack and dtilt/jab doesnt have the range to compensate for the speed at which spindash approaches at. Also if the sonic uses spindash from very close range, it has invincibility so nothing will beat it and spin charge (down b version), when used in the air, can spin right through full charged aura spheres up to about 80% lucario power. but only good sonics will use that, i doubt anyone who spams spindash would even know about it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom