• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lubbock/Amarillo: Endangered species...

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Yeah, he did that to ally as well at WHOBO 3, his comeback against him were legendary. You should play a different character other than Yoshi and Gannongay =/

That or get on whatever Polt is on for Yoshi

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
It's a work in progress. There's no falcos out here so I figure I'd give people practice so they don't freak out when they play a falco in tourney.

rel12

Smash Apprentice
My Town is Wack, No parties & everyone here is lame & nothing but drama haha, may be moving back to Cali but idk, maybe even San Antonio or Dallas. Who knows...

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
That's the name of my game alright. And hi back. Hey, like this thread, I can 'picture' you guys, haha!
Thnx. We're aiming for more recognition in TX, so this is a start.

So is everyone leaving Lubbock and going back home during the summer?
People might be doing summer school here, I don't quite know yet but I'm definitely staying.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
That's good, for 3 solid months i could take you into the chamber if you want........or if you think you could handle it rather. Also, since when did you become such a troll?!?!

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
That's good, for 3 solid months i could take you into the chamber if you want........or if you think you could handle it rather. Also, since when did you become such a troll?!?!
Sounds good. Oh, and if I didn't troll, then this thread would only consist of you, Dakpo and randoms. It's my way of keeping this alive. :bee:

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Sounds good you say?? Hahaha i'm not so sure you can handle it my friend. Also, what more does this thread need?? It has me, Dakpo, randoms....and even Dojo who creeps from day to day and even grabs me.

This thread is full of everything that is amazing.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Serious mode: This summer will be my last semester as an undergrad, so I'll be pretty busy with graduation, finding a job, etc...All I'm insisting is I may not have as much time as I want, but whatever you throw at me, I'm ready!

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
I think you still will have time to do it if you really want too. I am a firm believer in you find time to do the things you want to do.

I have a whole lot you i could throw at you, just depends on what your goals are.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
we can summon dojo to this thread all day because he loves to name search himself :3 *he just may not post*

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=300143

In case you guys are interested, HOBO 31 is THIS weekend in Houston TX. Regular 1vs1/2vs2 will be there as well as a side event of PKMN BLK/WHT and LT+MT singles(if we have time). If you wanna go or just wanna check out the cool gif i always post, head to the HOBO 31 thread and check it out!

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Terrible that one day after i say i will be home for the summer, there is actually a very high chance i won't be. I have to decide between 12hours of summer school and stay here or go home and not do any.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
we need to discuss the date for our own tourney before they get taken up by everyone else in march... you can already bet SA will place a tourney that day regardless but W/E

Top Bottom