• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lubbock/Amarillo: Endangered species...

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
It kind of bothers me that 3 1/2 weeks after Whobo, some people have not paid me the rest of their rate for the hotel room. I'm still owed like $70. Is it too much to ask for from 5 people? We all have stuff to do and bills to pay, but hey, so do I. :glare:

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Alex, TRIPLE post.......

Anyway, you need to stop being Mr. Nice guy and demand it. They will not pay you for as long as possible or just hope that they never have too. MAN UP!!!

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
So there is a wildfire like 7miles from here. Possible evacuation of San Angelo if it gets closer. One of my friends said you could see all the smoke above Texas from space.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
I like to share my humor with others, what's so wrong with that?

Tyson, you should drop by this weekend, we are planning a smashfest.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
I should easily be able to have some time to hang out with you guys, at least for a few hours. Got to see my family and some other friends of course, But i would never forget you guys. No worries

Update: I made it into town!!

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Yea for sure. I have already made plans for going to this. It would be awesome if you want to go as well...also
DMT 7 is coming May 21th! The tourney will feature a Brawl and Pokemon tournament to celebrate the recent release of Black and White version. SUPER HYPE because first place in the pokemon event will win a brand new 3DS!!! http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=301197

Top Bottom