• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LTEC2:GE 7/7/7 (Southern Circuit Event 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Kevin got a car last month. And it only has like 40k miles on it which is like 80+ less than mine. I'll drive as a last resort, but I'd rather you kids with better cars (will and kevin) drive if possible.

Sartori

Smash Apprentice
I am possibly bringing the following with me:

My friend Ron (Kryian), Chris, Matt, and potentially two others.

I am 100% coming, but these other guys are in the air. Already got my time off work.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Wow...Sartori's still around? Dang man, nice...didn't know if you still played.

anyways, I have:

DGUY: $2 Link vs M2
Zoro: $1 omg link ditto

That's far too few...come on...any other takers? Chaddd? I never have played you...

Angrylobster

Smash Lord

anyways, I have:

That's far too few...come on...any other takers? Chaddd? I never have played you...
haha, I hate to give you more matches from CFL but what the hell :p Link vs Link $1 MM? And maybe Ness vs whoever you feel like playing $1?

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
A match with A-L is not a match vs any CFLian...it's a match against pure awesomeness.

I accept both. lol

Cguy + a letter: $2 Link vs. M2
Spanish Fox: $1 Link dittomg
Peeved shrimp: $1 Link dittomg and $1 (insert matchup here)

Linguini

Smash Master
The law is too good!
If I go(which is most likely now) ill be teaming up with my now normal partner, Lambchops we taking this brah!

Sartori

Smash Apprentice

anyways, I have:

People remember who I am? Hahaha..

Yeah man, well, there's no one here to play per se, so I kind of ran out of fuel for playing - if you will. :-/

I still play most days, but not against anyone good. So I'm trying to re-emerge in this scene here - get back in to the game. :)

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
First post finally saved my edit. So it should be updated. Please alert me if I left anything out.

Yes Purple saurus shirts! I remember seeing those at SAV

Happy Birthday me!

Mankosuki has just expressed interest in crews. I think in the interest of time we will not plan on having any at this LTEC. However, if there is extra time left over after the tournament, we might have some state crews or something of the like.

Also, if we all behave ourselves really well, it might become possible for me to gain housing at my church, in which case I could hold a multi-day tournament in the future at which crews would be a guarentee.

So be on your best behavior!
(Don't break nothin!)

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Sartori: Dude...I'm just glad you're still around...I used to go by Meleeguy around here....you beat me at MLG Atlanta 04...that's the only time I ever played you. hehe. that's cool though.

Chadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd: MM me plz.

Linguini: you wanna do that MM we had a while back? $2 Link Ganon?

is Roddy coming up for this too?

Sartori

Smash Apprentice
Sartori: Dude...I'm just glad you're still around...I used to go by Meleeguy around here....you beat me at MLG Atlanta 04...that's the only time I ever played you. hehe. that's cool though.
Hmm.. Who did you play? What'd you look like? Man, 05 was too long ago. x-p Also, where do you live?

Interesting that you'd bother to remember me if only playing me once and I beat you :p

First post finally saved my edit. So it should be updated. Please alert me if I left anything out.

Yes Purple saurus shirts! I remember seeing those at SAV
That's because they were awesome, right? Who are/were you? It's been so long since all these things :-(. I love Smash Aid.

Also, if we all behave ourselves really well, it might become possible for me to gain housing at my church, in which case I could hold a multi-day tournament in the future at which crews would be a guarentee.

So be on your best behavior!
(Don't break nothin!)

A church.. yeah.. that'll end well. :p

Edit: Thing 1 and Thing 2.. LOL Awesome blossom.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Exactly, because the shirts were often. I've been exarch, i'da been wearing a big orange garfield shirt. I was there (sort of) with lumbro the rest of Gspot. I don't think i ever talked to you guys the shirts were too intimidating!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Motar said something absolutely genius: "If you guys got a bigger place and more TVs crews would fit I think"

The place is plenty big now that i pushed it back a week, so just everyone bring TVs, and we might be able to have crews.

Speaking of TV's etc, I need to know who's going to bring TV's and cubes+smash! Let me know!

Rules have been slightly changed too. bwahahahahaha
I'm serious about the infinite thing.

Sartori

Smash Apprentice
Exactly, because the shirts were often. I've been exarch, i'da been wearing a big orange garfield shirt. I was there (sort of) with lumbro the rest of Gspot. I don't think i ever talked to you guys the shirts were too intimidating!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Motar said something absolutely genius: "If you guys got a bigger place and more TVs crews would fit I think"

The place is plenty big now that i pushed it back a week, so just everyone bring TVs, and we might be able to have crews.

Speaking of TV's etc, I need to know who's going to bring TV's and cubes+smash! Let me know!

I'd bring my TV for its convenience, but it's too expensive for me to bring along on random trip brother.. :)

Yeah, the shirts are jus too cool. It's too bad they're so big! I need to cut a few inches off long-ways. I remember one time GSpot brought a few extra people, but my memory is quite hazy of that. I remember a Dr. Mario but that's about it. I want to say his name was Dave, but I also make stuff up as I go along in regards to history I barely remember.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Haha don't worry about it Sartori...I have a pretty good memory...

Woo crews would be good.

Anyways, unless I just sell it...which may happen actually...I'll be bringing Cube + smash...

Also, I don't sandbag. : / where'd this come from? you jerkoid.

Sartori

Smash Apprentice
Haha don't worry about it Sartori...I have a pretty good memory...

Woo crews would be good.

Anyways, unless I just sell it...which may happen actually...I'll be bringing Cube + smash...

Also, I don't sandbag. : / where'd this come from? you jerkoid.

It's all good. We'll play again here, at this event. You are coming, yes? :)

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Fenrir 2MM with you're link vs my Falcon?

Ryan, Diego told me you guys were teamin?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I didn't think Diego was gonna come. He said he doesnt wanna go to anymore tourneys outside of Orlando. If we can convince him to come then we'll definately team.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Now I officially need a teamate for this as well.
I main doc/cfal
TNT can attest for my skills.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Now I officially need a teamate for this as well.
I main doc/cfal
TNT can attest for my skills.
yo thelaw isnt certain about his attendance so in case he doesnt make it ill team with u, but try to find someone else just in case he manages to go, he told me there was a 50-50 chance of him goin to this, how r u getting there?

tru

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
well if ryan drives i'll go with him, if not then I guess I gotta drive, but my car needing an alignment bad, and like 5mpg it really sucks. but if I gotta, I gotta.

O and thanks Dguy, you rock dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom