• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LPC2:RB Madison, WI May 2nd (Date Confirmed)

john!

Smash Hero
We need some time to go get smashed at Mifflin though. Pun fully intended.

I need a teams partner for either event. I'm not horrible, promise. ;)

Also, I can bring my TV, but it's kind of big. If someone could drive by the Lakehouse dorms before and after, then that's one more setup for the tourney. :)

Wafles

Smash Lord
Speaking of setups, you might want to unconfirm mine for now.

My TV is seriously about to die and I really dont want to risk moving it around and killing it until I can get a new TV (tax refund coming soon).

Quaz

Smash Master
You still haven't gotten your tax refund yet? Come on people, Turbo Tax that ****. I got mine like 10 million years ago automatically deposited into my savings account.

It doesn't get any better than that.

chansen

Smash Lord
grimace, i thought about adding something to the chair post but you totally hit the nail on the head.

LPC in 3.

Wafles

Smash Lord
Mine's about 800 =x

I'm gonna bite the bullet and buy an hdtv, hopefully I can find one with no input delay.

Edit: One person in my car dropped out, so I have room to pick one more person up if anyone needs a ride and is on the way to madison from appleton.

Phobia731

Smash Rookie
I'm coming too! you can't leave me out of this!! (Pushes people out of the way to make it to the front of the crowd) Ik I may sound like a little kid...haha. (I also need a partner!!!! I'm good! Or so I think, haha.)

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
my predictions for brawl teams:
1 Sago and Hunger
2 Norm and ook
3 Grimace and his partner (forgot who he is teaming with.)

Landry

Smash Ace
So I know their was something weird with the Bawls sponsorship. Is their gonna be Bawls or not?

hunger!

Smash Champion
"candy machine" is gunna get shiit on. especially if you actually go wario

if grimace does bust out the snake. then we're all fuccccked

Top Bottom