• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LPC2:RB Madison, WI May 2nd (Date Confirmed)

SimaMatt

Smash Journeyman
<3 wafs and seph

I need a partner for brawl doubles, any takers? >:

edit: found someone, nevermind~

Ethan.

Smash Ace
I'll, answer that by asking you this. If you could go to see Pauly Shore standup, would you?
Touche...

Anyway Way-fuls, I moved to appleton yesterday... So it would probably just be better if I go to steves first or something. I think i'm north of you.

EDIT: My dad is gonna need a car that day, so if you could pick me up that would be super, PMing u my address.

Wafles

Smash Lord
What would be super is if we could just hang out at steves the night before and leave from there, then I don't have to deal with quite as much saturday morning.

chansen

Smash Lord
**** has preverbally hit the fan. The tourney is still on, just without all those awesome perks. Less Bawls, probably no shirts, and Chipotle is a maybe at this point. Sorry bout that. At least the tourney is still on!

Landry

Smash Ace
**** has preverbally hit the fan. The tourney is still on, just without all those awesome perks. Less Bawls, probably no shirts, and Chipotle is a maybe at this point. Sorry bout that. At least the tourney is still on!
I'm pretty sure most people won't care very much. We're going for the smash, not the food/shirts.

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
Wait. . .

This got changed from Friday to Saturday?????

The Mifflin Street Block Party is going on then!!!!

Top Bottom