• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LPC2:RB Madison, WI May 2nd (Date Confirmed)

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
I had the strangest dream last night. . .

Spikes was hosting a huge tournament in one of my lecture halls with only one Wii and one, big projector. There were over 300 people in the lecture hall.

He was running around being really busy like usual, and he told me to set up a random bracket using the built-in tournament setting in Brawl. I woke up from the nightmare before I played my first match.

hunger!

Smash Champion
chansen. i suggest putting who is bringing setups in main post so we can keep track of roughly how many we're going to have. i think in my car, i will 2 setups(brawl/melee/tv/wii) so you can go ahead and put that down to start it off.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I had the strangest dream last night. . .

Spikes was hosting a huge tournament in one of my lecture halls with only one Wii and one, big projector. There were over 300 people in the lecture hall.

He was running around being really busy like usual, and he told me to set up a random bracket using the built-in tournament setting in Brawl. I woke up from the nightmare before I played my first match.
I had a dream almost exactly like this but it was Melee and the projector was split up into like 20 sections so you could just sit in the crowd and watch any game you wanted. It was a good dream.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
most likely i'll come to this with ook. also i'll probably bring a set up. I don't feel like driving to the MO tournament and they aren't nearly as cool/they steal stuff.

chansen

Smash Lord
Changed the first post to contain the new stage list. And it has confirmed setups on it, so please check the first post to make sure its all good or if i forgot you let me know.

Also, today is 420, happy holidays.

Cook

Smash Master
most likely i'll come to this with ook. also i'll probably bring a set up. I don't feel like driving to the MO tournament and they aren't nearly as cool/they steal stuff.
MO Fact: MO players are the worst people you will ever meet. All they do is make terrible jokes. At the same time, they are the best players you will ever meet. They may not always win, but they always play the best.

chansen

Smash Lord
According to Bawls I have to post that the sponsorship is for the store and not the tournament. (This changes nothing)

EDIT: On a brighter note, we have this new badanus machine at raven

$1 rides at LPC

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
oh aright people read through tournament threads that they aren't going to... too many people live on this forum.

Zicore

Smash Champion
you should probably park outside the main downtown area and take a bus. I had to do that when I went to visit wicky 3 weekends ago.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
so...it has come to my attention that this will be going on that weekend:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mifflin_Street_Block_Party

um....parking and getting around town is going to be a fucking bitch

"In 2009 the event will occur on May 2."

oh joy.
ew... someone want to house me the day before so i can either get there earlier or something because that doesn't look fun trying to get there...

Landry

Smash Ace
I really hope the parking isn't bad. If anyone wants to go half on parking I could meet you somewhere (in Madison/Fitchburg/Verona) and we could take one car in.

chansen

Smash Lord
Otay, for those of you that havent been paying attention in the least, there is a parking map on the first post. Telling you exactly where to park. It's 3$.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I can house people the night before, assuming you get there pretty late. I'll be busy at a VANILLA ICE CONCERT :popo: :popo: :jigglypuff:

Landry

Smash Ace
Otay, for those of you that havent been paying attention in the least, there is a parking map on the first post. Telling you exactly where to park. It's 3$.
Yeah but if Miffin is going on the lot could be full.

Top Bottom