• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love the person above you (I <3 SWF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Pikachun00b! Seems like forever since I last saw you online. Welcome back (assuming you ever left) Either way, cheers :)

Blackadder

Smash Master
I love VD because... uh. It's 301 AM here, and I'm feeling JUST crazy enough to enter a homo-erotic relationship with ya!

WADDAYASAYDUDE!?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
LOL_Master never ceases to amaze me. He may not even be using his best material but he still manages to get a smile out of me. >_<

Maybe I just have a very sick sense of humor....

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i love brawler1432 because he is optimistic and talks about the sun =D

Blackadder

Smash Master
I love Tom, because his SWF name is so simple, yet so vibrant, so short, yet so sweet, so plain, yet so poignant.

Plus he name in oraaaange! =o

Fawriel

Smash Master
I love Blackadder because he's Blackadder.

The apparent lameness of this post is justified because only I know how Blackadder he truly is, and how absolutely Blackadder that is!

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I already loved Faw before this topic, does that mean I have to pick someone else?

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Mic is so cool, I wish my name was Mic, but he's so smart he got it first. I also wished I lived in Austraila cuz thats where he is (or was)

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Kujirudo your my favorite person, cuz your the only person who can call me cute without mysteriously dieing that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom