• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love the person above you (I <3 SWF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I'm gonna go with Yaya, if you like Colbert then I like you.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Yes! I get Fawriel!

In the words of Blackadder, "Fawriel is a champ".

I think Fawlriel's a major champ. He's constantly light-hearted and fun. He really brightens up the boards.

Blackadder

Smash Master
@Jammer
You darn right he's a champ. XD

Now, to buiz.
*Gives EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVERYONE a big loving hug!*

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW <3

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Blackadder, on a scale of 1-3, each of your posts is greater then 3. To the contrary, your loser level is less then 0.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Okay--anyone who can use that picture in a relevant way deserves a lot of praise.

Seriously, I am thoroughly impressed, Galvanic. I think that's one of the best "picture responses" I've ever seen.

Galvanic

Smash Journeyman
Okay--anyone who can use that picture in a relevant way deserves a lot of praise.

Seriously, I am thoroughly impressed, Galvanic. I think that's one of the best "picture responses" I've ever seen.
Lol, Thanks for the flattery. :laugh: I actually made that, like, ten minutes before I replied to Krystal's post.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Galvanic is so lovable, I manage to love him(her?) even though I had to study galvanization for chemistry at school! That's a feat indeed!

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Galvanic, I didn't even know we had those smiles. Your smile-finding skills are top-notch, mate :)

*gives slow, meaningful hug to Galvanic*

Fawriel

Smash Master
Darkfur should be more active, because we need more posts from nice people like him. *crosses arms and nods firmly*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom