• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love the person above you (I <3 SWF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I love the way your sig shows the cheapest characters in fighting game history.

Seiya

Smash Journeyman
I love you for like how each time I read your posts the whole "You're not ready yet!" image of Krystal comes into my head :)

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Seiya, you share the avatar of a personal good friend of mine that was once on these boards. Thank you for the sudden memory recovery.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Rawr!
Fawriel posted about the ever awesome Darkfur!

Which means he WAS on the net for a stint! Which means I missed him on MSN! Dangit. Faw, the days just don't guy by well without you on MSN. :(

...*Cough*

Onto REAL mattes, I love Vicious! He made this thread what it was, is, and always will be:
Serious Business.

Keep up this thread!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I love the way you only have a paltry 430 posts after two months. It makes it seem like you have a life.

Fawriel

Smash Master
BA!
The days just aren't the same without you!
Every night I go to sleep, I look up at the ceiling wistfully and I think about how the days just aren't the same without you!

Dawg!

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Have a happy holiday, Fawriel. I share the comment with everyone else as well :)

Hope you got good gifts and had a smashing time.

Weed

Smash Lord
Seiya, I love you for currently having 176 posts, which happens to be my favourite number! :D

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Look at this: my thread just had a 4 1/2 month bump for a thread that could've easily been forgotten by most. Yet still Fawriel comes back to spread bountiful servings of dedication and kindness. What a guy!

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Grimraper, I love you because you just joined last month and have had enough fun on this site to post 50+ times and even give an enthusiastic "Yay" to pump the rest of us up. In fact, I love you so much that I am just going to go ahead and try to answer your sig's question by linking you here.

Also, I like to think that you live up to your name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom