• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love the person above you (I <3 SWF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I love Crystallion for her contribution to evening out the majority of males in the gamer community.
And I love Blackadder for being so considerate. Awww.

Dave the Perspicacious

Smash Journeyman
Aw man, it's just too hard, only one person? Just one? Aw screw it!

You guys, *Hugs everyone all at once*. I love you all for all loving each other.

*Plays powerful blues solo*

EDIT: Ooh I should write a song!

Dave

Fawriel

Smash Master
That blues solo touched me deeply right here.

Also, your hug touched me right here, here, here and a bit over there, but I'll let that slide because you're just that awesome.

Seiya

Smash Journeyman
I love you Fawriel because like you seem so nice and yeah :D -huggles Fawriel- And just now I actually figured out what your name said XD!

Galvanic

Smash Journeyman
JigglyPuff, your beautifully cute singing will cure my insomnia. That's why I'm giving you a bunch of valentine treats ;u)

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
I simply love how Galvanic always gives out candy whether they look like drugs or not.

Jammer

Smash Lord
I know it's been said before, but I just can't get over your username, AHotGreasedUpJigglyPuff 4 Luvin'.

And your location: Jiggly Brothel. Hilarious.

I'm sorry I don't know enough about you to praise you on your personality or something.

Seiya

Smash Journeyman
-cackle- Jammer is next >:D

I love you Jammer for how you pretty much going to reply to any topic you see. So now I can expect at least one person replying to my topics from now on ^-^

Fawriel

Smash Master
I love platnum from the time we got to know each other at the spam rehab. Good times, good times.

Galvanic

Smash Journeyman
Because he renounced his former life as a Spammer, Fawriel deserves a hug!

You know, those little ugly figurines that you never buy.

Galvanic is my reason for getting up in the morning and keeping my face impeccably shaven, and even though he links me to places that Internet Explorer doesn't trust, I'd still give him five minutes alone with my cat.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Silent_Jester's name evokes the idea of a mime. And mimes are awesome (I don't care if you think they're annoying).

I'm impressed that Silent_Jester is able to hold his own in a sea of people 5 years older than him. Congratulations, Silent_Jester.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I'm tired, and these days a thread with Crystallion having posted in makes me interested.

I'm also tired.
Yes, again I said it.

I love everyooooneeeeeee!!!!

I'm tired.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
I love your keen detection of modesty, Jester! I've also nominated you as a wonderful forum gamer in the Forum Awards :)

Florida

イーグランツ
I love how you people say "I like" instead of "I love", since the whole point of this thread is to love the person above you. =)

I love your avatar. I also love how you decided not to choose the overused "(Banned: ___ Points)" as your custom title. Originality for the freakin' win!

Blackadder

Smash Master
It means "Egruntz" Faw. The power of MSN never fails!
Now you have to love ME! ME! MEEEEEEEEEE!

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Fawriel, your young link avatar seemingly stares at me with such determination of absolutely ****ing my *** up. However, your location hints at him actually playing an air guitar, and his courageous eyes actually stare in a 'Bring it!' sort of fashion.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Not so secretly anymore, Seiya!

That's okay. We all know that we all love Vicious, aka Unsung Master.

Hmm... I don't have much to say about you, Seiya. Except that from what I've seen of you, you seem like a nice, witty, and thoughtful person. And I totally dig that.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I voted for Jammer as friendliest member...

I now demand that someone vote for Aeris because Aeris is just absurdly friendly but hasn't been as active lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom