• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love the person above you (I <3 SWF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Blackadder, you really go above and beyond.

Take your last post, for example. Were the large font and flashy color necessary? No, but you went ahead and took the time to add them anyway. It's that attention to detail, while getting your main point across clearly, that makes you such an awesome communicator.

Also, this thread is one of those threads where everyone wants to post because then someone will say something nice about them. I feel kind of bad having every other post three times in a row.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Jammer.

In German, your name means lament and misery.
That's pretty cool! *two thumbs up sparkly smile*

Blackadder

Smash Master
Fawriel, you're posts are irrevent and hileriously sensible und well-thought out.

SWF wuvs 'ou.

Am I high? Perhaps.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
blackadder, you rock and are always right.

Aww, that's okay.

From what I've seen of you, hardcockpuppet, you seem like a well above-average member of the boards. Thanks for the good posts, puppet.
that's very sweet, although my name is handsockpuppet, not hardcockpuppet.

Jammer

Smash Lord
that's very sweet, although my name is handsockpuppet, not hardcockpuppet.
Oooh.... My bad. Most have been a Freudian Slip, I guess.

Anyway, handsjobpuppet, you are very observant. Nothing ever gets by you.

Jammer.

In German, your name means lament and misery.
Aw, man. I should have known, considering I took a year of German in school.

But here's a fun fact: "Es ist ein Jammer" could either mean "It's a Jammer (as in me)" or "It's a shame (as in shame)." Which, of course, have opposite meanings. I guess that's pretty cool.

EDIT: I think I snuck in between Fawriel and hardstickpuppet. Sorry, Fawriel.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Did I mention that you seem kinda cute? I think I possibly did.
On that note, I hope you are, like, 13 or something. Otherwise that above line will sound extremely weird.

Actually, it will either way.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
silent jester the same goes for you man. i see you everywhere on the boards but your post count stays low which means that you make every post count by adding intelligence and love. Not only are they thought provoking but very proper and easy to read.

Keku

Smash Apprentice
Fawriel, I can hear your sweet air guitar solo all the way here. It rocks my boxers!

<3

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
At first I was surprised that you changed your avatar, SJ. But I've quickly become acustomed to your new 'face' on the site and adore it to the fullest of levels.

Blackadder

Smash Master
*Bump*
This thread is pleasent, and I just came back from a thread from Xile the great (Or something)
about how people need to die or...summat.

Jaded fellow, to be sure.

Anyways! Spread the love!
Silent Jester, you're seemingly always in the Pool Room of SWF. The room would feel awkward without you.

EDIT:
...This is the FIRST time I've EVER "Bumped" a thread. How epic.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Fawriel, you're something special to this forum, and I love your posts and more than often agree with them. ^_^
Aww, shucks, you old bean! ^_^

Uhm. You have a pretty name!
You are like... some kind of crystal... or a lion of crystal. Or a crystal stallion!

Crsyallion, you taught me how to love again. Call me sometime!
Are you by any chance related to a certain Jigglypuff?

GOPrincessPeach

Smash Cadet
AHotGeasedUpJigglypuff4Luvin', I love your user-name because it sounds so funny! And because I love you all, I'd like to give you all hugs! *Gives everyone hugs*

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
Fawriel, I love you because........ wel....... I have no real good reason too.......

I don't get out to the community much,
But I still love you, And if you were homeless, in front of my house, and didn't look like a weirdo, I would take you in and give you food.

I love you just because I can

Blackadder

Smash Master
Fawriel, I love you because........ wel....... I have no real good reason too.......

I don't get out to the community much,
But I still love you, And if you were homeless, in front of my house, and didn't look like a weirdo, I would take you in and give you food.
No food or shelter for Faw then. :(

All jokes aside, I love you Formula1!
No other Smasher's name captures "OMG ASUM" as much as yours does.

Keep that up. :)

Jammer

Smash Lord
Heh, a Mr. Bean reference. That's good enough for some luvin', right?

I LUVS YA, FAWRIEL.

Also, and I usually don't say this, but your ponytail thing is rockin'.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Jammer, dear, I like you and your posts speak truth. Plus, you're awesome :D

And your "location" reminds me of my boyfriend in some way... ^^; Yay?

Anyway, you're great. Keep it up and don't let you push around by "The Man" x3

Jammer

Smash Lord
Crystallion, you just gave me a much-needed morale-boost. I have been pushed around by "The Man" a bit lately, and it's been hurting me. Inside. Where it hurts.

But about you, Crystallion: You're probably the first female smashboarder that I saw on the boards (when I was just browsing around about a year ago). I was surprised, I guess, and I always looked forward to reading your posts. I still do! Well, that sounded sexist, but it really wasn't meant to be.

Thank you for making Smashboards... warmer.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Ironic the Mr. Bean referance. Blackadder is Rowan Atkinson's superior work, hands down. ;)

Anyways!
Jammer, you're always someone I feel I can agree with in posts and subjects on SWF. You seem to have on;ly come on last month (Or at least I only noticed you then) and suddenly you're everywhere!

But that's a good thing! If you enter the new WWYP, good luck on my Uber epic prompt! (Braaaaaaag) :laugh::)

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Blackadder, I have always liked your presence on this forum. Besides, you were the first person to welcome me to SWF! *hugs* Love ya, man! ^^

Blackadder

Smash Master
Awhhh.
Nonje of us can turn down hugs! *Hugs back!*

And the love is spread further.

Also, bend the rules a little here. Next person to post about loving someone has to do it about Crystallion...me getting two loves in a row is greedy. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom