• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love the person above you (I <3 SWF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Weed, the way you posted that Hitler, you made it seems almost graceful to have a raging mad German power house as an idol.

I love you all! All! ALLLLLLL!

*Lovey eyes..and stuff*

Blackadder

Smash Master
...actually that was mildly offensive.

Protect me from the bad man, Adder. =<
Actually, when I saw this, and I saw you above it, I questiond which way I was to go with my reply, as I felt it was about time I got stuck into this game again.

I decided to go with a happy tone at it to try and "pipe the mood up" if anyone got annoyed or hurt by it.
I told you a lot of us english-speakers make fun of Hitler. ;)

Oh, and um...
*Protects with magic flying monkey...thing*

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Platypus, I appreciate your support in 'The ^<V Game' and other various threads in Forum Games, what with your witty responses and charming charisma. Your captivating Metal Pikachu avatar and your magic potato gives you a generally strong, caring aura about you. And for that, you have earned my love and respect :p

Jammer

Smash Lord
Platypus, you are the love of my life. Your cute little bill and abnormal method of reproduction take my breath away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom