• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

lil cj

Smash Lord
Hmmm sounds good. Have you been to a s2d tourny yet?? My dad said its fine so if i can just post if not then maybe the weekend.(are you out of school??)
I havnt done any offline tournies:(
Ive been wanting to go but things always come up lol
But imma try to go to the next one
This weekend will be better for u to come over:)
How bout Saturday?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
cj if spec's able to go, you should get a ride with him to the smashfest we're getting together this saturday. However spec has a record of saying "i may be able to go. i'll tell you AT THE LAST MINUTE" but if he can, or if you can get another ride, you should join us :D

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
cj if spec's able to go, you should get a ride with him to the smashfest we're getting together this saturday. However spec has a record of saying "i may be able to go. i'll tell you AT THE LAST MINUTE" but if he can, or if you can get another ride, you should join us :D

What time does the smashfest end? I agreed to work Saturday...because I need $$$ badly. I have to work from 3-10. Unless I tell him I'm unable to go due to lack of TARC money.

neji32

Smash Lord
XD you know me well
Its at a stand still atm i cant call my brother =/

Oh and lil cj how old do you look?

lil cj

Smash Lord
That would be great....I would love to go to Smashfest
I hope I can get a ride
I want to get better and people say goin to tournies is the best way to get good:)

Oh and lil cj how old do you look?

lol...well Im 18
but I look very young for my age
People say I look 13 lol
Thats how young I look

neji32

Smash Lord
That would be great....I would love to go to Smashfest
I hope I can get a ride
I want to get better and people say goin to tournies is the best way to get good:)

lol...well Im 18
but I look very young for my age
People say I look 13 lol
Thats how young I look
Just wonderin cause if you looked as old as some of these other smashers i probably couldnt give you a ride lol.

@Hilt But as for the smashfest, doesn't look good for me =/ my brothers going to michigan for the weekend. You think theres any tournies this weekend up there or is cot4 this weekend??

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
so spec, you arent going to be able to go? cj, do you think you could get a ride to oxmoor mall? and if so, be picked up from there as well at the end of the day?

(lol spec, considering you registered a year before me, i'm actually not that far, post-wise. Guess somebody's been spending too much time on AiB ;D)

ostrichdeity

Smash Rookie
So what's the smashfest thing I'm hearing about this Saturday?

Been playing Brawl for a while, looking into getting into it at least semi-competitively. If anyone on the other side of the river (NA/Cville/Jville area) wants to do some practice any time of the week, IM me (ostrichdeity - AIM) and I'll see if I'm available!

lil cj

Smash Lord
cj, do you think you could get a ride to oxmoor mall? and if so, be picked up from there as well at the end of the day?
Yes, I'll be able to get a ride to the mall and get a ride back
At what time should I be there?
And where do we meet up??

lil cj

Smash Lord
giving me a ride wouldn't hurt =p
But if your going then today would be a good day to meet up
Ok...2day will be good
Gotta clean up first
I'll ask my parents
I'll PM u when u can come over:)
Yea I'll see if my parents can give u a ride too...i cant drive yet lol
Oh yea wat school do u go 2??

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
we'll probably meet at oxmoor around noon. It doesnt start until 1:00, and it's not that far from the mall. I suppose after meeting there we'll just regroup in cars and head over. As for where, probably inside the mall, next to panera bread.

lil cj

Smash Lord
North...cool...I go to John Hardin

Edit:
My parents said no one can come over:(
B/c no one will be home except me
Maybe on Sunday:)

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Theres almost always a fun tournament at a smashfest, some people do em for free some 1 other 5 dollars.

cali'c

Smash Cadet
Ostrichdiety is quite an amazing name and the avatar is equally excellent; as far as this side of the river; only a small few of us live in the Clarksville, Jeffersonville area. If you would like help in learning the game I myself do indeed live within that area and am always gracious to help others learn the game.

ostrichdeity

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I play a LOT at my house with my roommates, but that's all I ever play against. We all know each other's playstyle like the back of our hands. So is there still a tournament at STD tomorrow? If so I think that's something I'll try and make.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Yeah, I play a LOT at my house with my roommates, but that's all I ever play against. We all know each other's playstyle like the back of our hands. So is there still a tournament at STD tomorrow? If so I think that's something I'll try and make.
lol STD

no, there wont be one tomorrow, which is why we're meeting for a smashfest at one of the regular's house. it's a little bit farther form the mall though, but not too much. I'll pm you the information

Overswarm

is laughing at you
hi ostrich

i wont be there but i am really good at brawl i main sonic and captian falcon but mostly captain falcon. I heard money matches are really good ways of showing you are better and i think im better than you because i main captain falcon and sonic or whichever one i can't decide lol. we should money match sometime for a lot of money so then we will get good and ill take all your money with my sonic or captain falcon or whatever lol

CR4SH

Smash Lord
hi ostrich

i wont be there but i am really good at brawl i main sonic and captian falcon but mostly captain falcon. I heard money matches are really good ways of showing you are better and i think im better than you because i main captain falcon and sonic or whichever one i can't decide lol. we should money match sometime for a lot of money so then we will get good and ill take all your money with my sonic or captain falcon or whatever lol

Lol.

I like how hilt took over my smashfest :laugh:. You should come OS.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I would happily do so, but I'm spending the entire day grading and working on lesson plans.

Top Bottom