• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
luigi, peach, marth, there's lots of olimar counters. you just have to get around his 'annoying' factor. Stay in the air as much as possible and there's nothing olimar can do >.>

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
calic, dont post multiple posts in a row.... >.>
the mods will be all over you for that

use the edit button if you want to add onto your post

and i'm not on NB anymore right now lol
got bored with it

cali'c

Smash Cadet
oh, perhaps later then.

and then do not post multiple posts in sequence.

edit like this.

neji32

Smash Lord
Calic i did it too xD

HILT GUESS WHAT!!!! HOLY(YEA AS IN HOLYKNIGHTMARE THE ROB) JUST SAID I HAVE THE SECOND BEST PIKA ON AIB(NEXT TO ANTHER) IM CRYING WITH JOY RIGHT NOW!!!\

In related news Halberd is a great pika level

clowsui

Smash Legend
LOL wifi doesn't prove anything
it only shows that you have the sense to develop matchup strategy even when not in tournament

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
HILT GUESS WHAT!!!! HOLY(YEA AS IN HOLYKNIGHTMARE THE ROB) JUST SAID I HAVE THE SECOND BEST PIKA ON AIB(NEXT TO ANTHER) IM CRYING WITH JOY RIGHT NOW!!!\
well according to OS and kel i'm the second best olimar in midwest. 1st if i'm better than cook, which i should be able to find out in a few months.

clowsui

Smash Legend
LOL @ lil cj
i'm guessing you never realized that one of the best lucases in the country (tyr) lives only two to three hours away?

lil cj

Smash Lord
Oh yea...lol...I talk to Tyr all the time in the Lucas boards
I didnt know he lived close to KY lol
Does he go to this tourny often?

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Calic i did it too xD

In related news Halberd is a great pika level
I didn't know little girls played smash.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
hmmmm i see that as a challenge OS, come to the next S2D tourny.....if you wanna lose. =p

I will be known as the amazing pika that isn't anther!!! just watch me
uh oh OS... looks like someone else is stupid enough to money match you besides me :O

actually, i'll MM you too
i'm curious as to whether you're better than calic

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I see spec's name in green in the near future.
BRoomer?! come now overswarm. let's not give away false hope.

and cj, you're about an hour from louisville sadly... >.> but if you're willing to make it out here, you're welcome :D

and on the 28th we'll be traveling to lexington if you'd like to carpool. We've been known to take random smashers traveling with us that we dont know(*remembers equi from florida xD*)

neji32

Smash Lord

and cj, you're about an hour from louisville sadly... >.> but if you're willing to make it out here, you're welcome :D

and on the 28th we'll be traveling to lexington if you'd like to carpool. We've been known to take random smashers traveling with us that we dont know(*remembers equi from florida xD*)
Radcliff, KY
Ok i'll check it out:)
****ING AWESOME!!!!! HILT I LIVE IN RADCLIFF!!! AND LIGHT LIVES RIGHT NEXT CITY IN ETOWN!!!!! Dude lilcj where do you live? I live in hilltop terrace. If we could actually meet and what not i could start giving you rides to S2D

@OS-Green is which one again? I vow never to lose to another mk. All i got to do is space and combo . Uair FTW

lil cj

Smash Lord

ok sounds great:)
I'll try to be there

****ING AWESOME!!!!! HILT I LIVE IN RADCLIFF!!! AND LIGHT LIVES RIGHT NEXT CITY IN ETOWN!!!!! Dude lilcj where do you live? I live in hilltop terrace. If we could actually meet and what not i could start giving you rides to S2D

I live in Notting Hill thats across from Lincoln Trail Hospital
Hilltop is like down the street:)
This is so cool....there are other smashers in Kentucky!!!
Sure that would be great:)

neji32

Smash Lord
ok sounds great:)
I'll try to be there

I live in Notting Hill thats across from Lincoln Trail Hospital
Hilltop is like down the street:)
This is so cool....there are other smashers in Kentucky!!!
Sure that would be great:)
thats like 10 minutes away lololol. hmmm how old are you? 17 or 18 and would i (by any chance) be able to come over today O=

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
If Mayling heard that she'd tell you "The fight is on!"

@ Greg, I likeded the sig XD

neji32

Smash Lord
lol
Im 18
today...i'll see...i'll hav to ask my parents first.
Maybe this weekend if not today:)
Hmmm sounds good. Have you been to a s2d tourny yet?? My dad said its fine so if i can just post if not then maybe the weekend.(are you out of school??)
beep beep?
Little does infern know his ike stands a better chance against me than his snake =p No seriously i suck against ikes xD

Top Bottom