• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lost (The show on ABC)

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I'm ready for the show to end. Knowing there are 3 more seasons left really makes it unbearable to watch stuff like this because no matter what, we know they won't be getting off the island with so much left unexplained. As for the Oceanic 6, it's probably wrong since Sun has a child making that 7 people.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I love this show, so happy to see so many fans of Lost!

I can't wait for season 4, this is my favorite show.

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
I'm so excited for season 4! I think 6 will make it off the Island, but some will stay to live on it, specifically Locke. Did any of you guys play the Lost Experience?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
God their "theories" and commentary are god awful.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
The season is longer than eight episodes. They just have only written eight because of the writter's strike. More episodes will probably be added on soon enough, even if it is next year.

But I thought the strike was over.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
16 for th next 3 seasons, so 48 episodes left of the show.

Matthew Fox said it REALLY helped the timing of the show and actually avoided those treading water episodes.

And no, it's not resolved, yet, but could be very soon.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Pretty cool episode, though it seems more like a long opening for the second one.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm guessing the Oceanic 6 said that everyone else was dead.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
Claire Bennet is a rip-off of John Locke. :laugh:

My friend and I were arguing today over who Hurley saw while he was at Jacob's Cabin. Was it Jacob in there or was it Locke?

And if it was Jacob, what does that mean for Hurley's connection with The Island?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
The commercials said it was going to be a two hour Lost special, but the first half of that was an old episode. I feel jipped!

Jacob has lost his wonder. He was cool when only Ben and Locke could see him, but Hurley? Anyways, good episode.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
So, this season started pretty well for me. I loved how Hurley basically shut-down Sawyer, and Sawyer actually became compassionate for him.

So, anyone have any idea who the other 3 could be? I say Sayid, Jin, and possibly Sun (but Sun IS pregnant).

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
So, this season started pretty well for me. I loved how Hurley basically shut-down Sawyer, and Sawyer actually became compassionate for him.

So, anyone have any idea who the other 3 could be? I say Sayid, Jin, and possibly Sun (but Sun IS pregnant).
I have to agree with you on that, but the only thing that I don't understand is Sayid. Why not Claire? She could take Aaron...

Can't wait for Thursday. :)

maelstrom218

Smash Lord
Wow. . .after how many months on Lost hiatus, I have to say that this show is still going strong. Nothing particularly amazing in this episode really stood out, but it was solid and enjoyable and well-written. Charlie's death was actually a strong emotional focus for the episode, and I liked it.

So, just a few questions: first off, is this flashforward chronologically before or after the season 3 finale? I'm guessing it's before, because this episode saw Jack saying "we can never go back" while the previous one saw a distraught Jack saying to Kate that "we were never supposed to leave."

Also, I'm rather curious as to whether or not this incoming group is "good" or not. We've been led to believe that they are in fact "bad" (i.e. not wanting to rescue the Losties and caring only for their own agenda) since Locke's communion with Jacob, Ben's concern for his daughter, and Charlie's message suggest that they're a danger and a threat. But Hurley's apologizing for not staying with Jack's group suggests that Locke's decision to defend themselves against this new group of people was wrong.

So I'm confused with that. But yeah, a great episode nonetheless.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Last night's episode was amazingly well done. That was some of the best pacing I've seen in a television show.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
I've heard some people complaining that they didn't like the flashbacks, but I thought the transitions that they used were seamless. Just really great work here.

Daniel Faraday is the best character on the show, hands down. Great acting there, seriously.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
So far this season has been really good and I can see it setting up quite a bit in the future. This is just an amazing show.

:)

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yeah it was a amazing episode last night...great way to introduce the characters... hopefully those rumors about the writers strike ending soon are true so that way we get more than 8 episodes this season.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Ben killed off the Dharma people. It can't take much to realize who they possibly work for.

Also, Harold Perrineau is still listed on the opening credits. Spoiler:
Spoilerfix says the last episode before the writer's strike is Michael's return where he discusses what went on since he left. Awesome!

Mike87

Smash Ace
People are saying that is Christian Shepherd. What's your thoughts?
It is indeed Christian what is he doing in Jacob's cabin?
Who knows? Maybe he is Jacob or he is a manifestaion of Jacob.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Oh my ****ing god! What an awesome episode!

Seriously, probably best to date.

Top Bottom