• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lost (The show on ABC)

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Have neither of you watched the show ever? There hasn't been a season where someone major hasn't died.
Honestly, when I first read it I thought you said it was one of the Oceanic 6. So just saying that it's not one of the boat people/other's isn't that bad, except that since we know there have only been 8 episodes, it basically means someone is going to die in that time. Still wish you didn't say it >: (

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I really like the most recent episode. It kind of makes you want to go back and watch the old episodes and see if there's some sort of hidden connection. I feel like watching the other Desmond flashback episode and see if there's something hidden in that one...

Master WGS

Smash Lord
I think Penny's dad plays a much bigger role than this show lets on. Him buying the Black Rock's journal boosted this thought even more.

I foresee a LOT of things about him.

D

Deleted member

Holy jesus that last episode was amazing. Best ever, imo.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Pretty good episode. But I actually picked up more new info from the teaser for next week:

1) "The FINAL member of the Oceanic six will be revealed." That means Aaron counts as one of the Six. My money's on Locke, still.

2) "... a face that you never thought you'd see again." Talking about Ben's spy on the boat. I'm POSITIVE its Michael. Unless they wanna bring back Mr. Eko or Boone as a zombie or something.

Sandy

Smash Champion
Best episode by far. I also think Michael is on the freighter. And why is Penelope's dad trying to find the island? Doesn't he hate Desmond?

Bendu

Smash Journeyman
1) "The FINAL member of the Oceanic six will be revealed." That means Aaron counts as one of the Six. My money's on Locke, still.
Not necessarily, a supposed leak says
Jin and Sun are the final two members of the Oceanic Six, if so, they would more than likely both be revealed in the same episode.

Also, it's definitely Michael on the boat. It's so obvious. I was annoyed they didn't admit it last episode.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Build up. That was episode 5 and there are 8 episodes of this part of the season.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, it was filler.

Although, my guess is Sayid is Ben's man on the boat. Wasn't there that one episode when he
gets a hit from Ben?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I actually really liked this episode. Ben is such an awesome character

D

Deleted member

Man. Ben is such a creepy.. little..ugh. He looks like.. some sort of elf.

D

Deleted member

wow. learn to act, korean doctor. also, that doctor on the boat looks like billy bob thornton.

a summary of that episode:

W

T

F

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
It wasn't that hard.

Sun's was a flash forward. Jin's was a flashback

Jin dies sometime after getting off the island.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Man, that ending really floored me because I liked Jin a lot. Does he necessarily die off the island? I mean all they had to do was bring his body home with them. Jin dying off the island is crucial because either he's the final Oceanic 6 or not.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I really liked tonight's episode: I think LOST easily uses flash backs and flash forwards better than any other show (though I think they may have invented such use of the flash forward). Once Jin reached the room and Sun wasn't there, it all came together.

And I liked Jin, too. I'm sad he died, though I'm pretty sure he was one of the six and died off the island.

D

Deleted member

Wait, what? You guys thought Jin died for real? Man, I thought I picked up explicitly that he faked his death. I didn't think his was a flashback.

I'm probably wrong though. But I still say he's alive and remarried.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Wait, what? You guys thought Jin died for real? Man, I thought I picked up explicitly that he faked his death. I didn't think his was a flashback.

I'm probably wrong though. But I still say he's alive and remarried.
He would have to had faked his death off the island, which again is not implied that he made it. Secondly, he'd be an Oceanic 6 and more people would have recognized him, as the people did with Sun. The Oceanic 6 were heroes and known by everybody. It definitely wasn't a false death, and I have little belief he died off the island, but that's not yet proven.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
I pegged it for a flash forward and flash back but I am sad to see Jin is going to die, he was one of the more interesting people for me.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Well, we now know the Oceanic Six thanks to the preview trailer for the new episodes on April 24. They are Jack, Kate, Sayid, Hurley, Sun, and Aaron. Aaron pisses me off because he was born on the island, and his name wouldn't have even been on the manifest, but oh well.

I really wonder if everyone dies on the island, stays like the others or what.

Nicolette

Smash Apprentice
Onto the 8th epidsode.

It was a real disappointment for me. Especially after an "Oh wow you won't believe this amazing ending" review. Nothing really happened at all.. Just filled in a few gaps in the story and the ending wasn't wow at all

Bleh

-.-

am I the only one who thought it was a bit too hyped up?

Nicolette

Smash Apprentice
I thought the past few episodes were very good^
So far its been a solid season.
I don't doubt the season's not been good, it's just that one episdoe that's sort of brought it down for me

I was hoping for some super amazing cliffhanger that leaves us all shocked ad urging the rest of the season to hurry up!

So what if Carl and Danielle got shot -.- it's almost certainly the others, so not much of a cliff hanger at all
(spolier tag for the UK who aint seen it yet)

Sandy

Smash Champion
I was shocked that Tom was gay. I thought it was funny at the beginning of season 3 when Kate was about to take a shower and he said "your not my type" I was like wtf, shes hot as hell but due to this last episode, now i see why. I was also shocked at who they killed off. It seems like they make such a big deal of, "we don't kill our own." but then they shot,
Carl
. Also, why haven't they done a background on Rousseau yet?

Nicolette

Smash Apprentice
I was shocked that Tom was gay. I thought it was funny at the beginning of season 3 when Kate was about to take a shower and he said "your not my type" I was like wtf, shes hot as hell but due to this last episode, now i see why. I was also shocked at who they killed off. It seems like they make such a big deal of, "we don't kill our own." but then they shot,
Carl
. Also, why haven't they done a background on Rousseau yet?
I don't really think Rousseau's background is that important in the scheme of things and so has been avoided.

I think that maybe because
Carl
went with Ben, the other's no longer thought of him as "one of them".. Still unsure as to why Alex is still okay though if that's the case.

And I just knew he was gay as soon as he said "You're not my type" :laugh: I even had an arguement with my other half about it

On another note

I thought it was funny as hell though when the bomb turned out to just be a letter saying "not yet" Poor Michael

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
We don't know who it was that was firing the shots. Personally, I think it was Frank Lapidus and that Keamy guy, seeing as how they went on a mission a while ago just by themselves, and Keamy was shown to be the guy that was shooting down the plates. It could also be the Others, but if it was the Other's I don't think it would have ended with Alex shouting "I'm Ben's daughter!", because while that makes sense, it doesn't make much literary sense.

Also, I don't think Rousseau is dead. She could be, but I honestly just think she's injured, like Naomi from the season before. Rousseau seems too big of a character to have just a quick death like that. Plus I personally believe she's lying about her backstory, so I'm still hoping we'll learn more about her.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I think she's an Other who was banished or chose to leave. Maybe originally Dharma and somehow survived and went crazy, or was forced into Room 23 and given a new backstory. I could just see a Rouseau flashback that starts with her zipping up a dharma uniform.

solesoul

Smash Apprentice
It was a different science team. At least thats what we've been led to believe, so if she turns out to have been Dharma, it would be a suprise

Nicolette

Smash Apprentice
I don't think it's feasable that she's from Dhama. However, the idea that she was an Other could work.

I mean, Alex could really be Ben's daughter. Rousseau doesn't seem to react much when he calls her his Daughter =/ Then again.. The issue of conceiving and giving birth on the island stuff.. blah.. blah

URGH

D*mn Lost for being so much of a d*mn puzzle :laugh:

Any ideas on when the rest of the season holds?

Top Bottom