• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lordy's West Michigan House Tournament Monthlies - Grand Rapids, Michigan

Arcalyth

GLS | root
confirmed going + one full setup for either game
most likely bringing benji, maybe McK, Dfire, and DDD; hopefully Sarix

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
What do turnouts usually look like for these? Thinking of taking a road trip if I can get off of work.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Lordy's usually get a bigger turnout for P:M (15-20), Brawl is usually 11-16 people.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Idk, lately the PM community has become really strong in West MI,with people gravitating towards PM over brawl, only people who prefer brawl over PM in West MI are myself, lordy, tom, and vox.... I'd predict a much stronger turnout for PM than brawl.

LOE1

Smash Lord
i'll actually go if i can get a ride. i got dibs on eddie of he goes tho to team :)

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
I wonder who I'll take as my teammate this time in P:M. Hope that more people show this time! I haven't touched the controller since the last one, but as soon as I get my exams out of the way, I'll be warming back up in Training Mode. I got a title to defend.

Gonna be good.

dbattleground

Smash Rookie
This is Greg from Digital Battleground and I just would like to say that its great what your doing and keep hosting events. If you've haven't heard about DB already than as a gamer I think its time your found out who we are.

We not only host tournaments but have THE MOST extensive gaming tournament calendar offered in Michigan. Just follow the link below and you'll see what I mean.
http://dbattleground.com/

In fact we decided to add this event to our calendar as well so more people can know about it and attend. Hope this helps and please keep us posted on your future events

Sarix

Smash Ace
I wonder who I'll take as my teammate this time in P:M. Hope that more people show this time! I haven't touched the controller since the last one, but as soon as I get my exams out of the way, I'll be warming back up in Training Mode. I got a title to defend.

Gonna be good.
I'm the same way with the bombardment of projects I have.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I don't think the brawl turnout will be good for this, there's gonna be a stewyfest in East MI same day as this. GG

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Can we have an actual Project: M ruleset this time please?

Edit: I revised the Lake Effect/rootfest ruleset if you want concise P:M rules. Or at least if you want a template to write your own.
Thank you. Will update.

I don't think the brawl turnout will be good for this, there's gonna be a stewyfest in East MI same day as this. GG
This may or may not be true. All I know is that Lordy House Tournies are the best tournaments in the history of the world regardless of Brawl turnouts. DRDN & Tech are coming up. Muskegon could show up. fZk will lose to L_Cancel and I will lose to them both.
//callout
I will try to host another in May after my finals (May 4th - Whenever).

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Does the rest of MI know this is this weekend? I'm just realizing it now, I was hoping to get my stuff from stewys but ill have to skip that I guess, I'd rather come party

W.C.N

Smash Lord
More like what a lot of MI Brawl players already do :p
You know this is true, me and tech cd fZk and Marco I'm taking shots and reminding tech that whatever char he has me play to remember I'm a little tipsy

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Lordy, i forgot what the schedule was last timee... Could you repost? XD Also, Derek are you entering any events??

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
LOL
Man Saturday is gonna be great.
So this is gonna be me vs. Lordy, T-Bird, and Jason

Win 3-0 vs Lordy because I know how to go low

Lose to T-Bird cause snake

If I some how beat T-Bird ill almost beat Jason with my one stock to his three but he'll clutch it out.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Although we always find teammates at sign up I'm in need of one

fZk

Smash Lord
So this is gonna be me vs. Lordy, T-Bird, and Jason

Win 3-0 vs Lordy because I know how to go low

Lose to T-Bird cause snake

If I some how beat T-Bird ill almost beat Jason with my one stock to his three but he'll clutch it out.
I wanna be on a crew. We should do draft crews.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I should have done a more thorough job of advertising the date. My apologies.

Thanks, Composer.

Hope to see everyone tomorrow. Plz bring chairs, Muskegon :denzel:

Top Bottom