• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lordy's West Michigan House Tournament Monthlies - Grand Rapids, Michigan

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
:sunboiiii:

andd wordd, idk if im going either, my current ride can't get me there anymore. We'll seeee
Welp, Old L_Cancel is back. Bails on smashfest today, not going to tourney tomorrow. The end of the glory days of West MI is on the horizon.

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
Just out of curiosity do you guys have tournaments or large Smashfests in Grand Rapids all that often? I can't make it to this, but I will be in the area around the end of May so I was just wondering. (And I do see that this as a monthly thing but certain Atlantic South "monthlies" don't happen every month so I just thought I'd ask)

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Just out of curiosity do you guys have tournaments or large Smashfests in Grand Rapids all that often? I can't make it to this, but I will be in the area around the end of May so I was just wondering. (And I do see that this as a monthly thing but certain Atlantic South "monthlies" don't happen every month so I just thought I'd ask)
Yeah, I'm gonna try to host one in May but I'm not sure yet. I'm looking into hosting at GRCC for future events.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
On indefinite hiatus.

Have to vacate the location on 5/15, hopelessly busy from here until then.

I will return with a new tournament series in the future.

Artificial Flavour

Smash Apprentice
It's been a month. Any new progress?

Also, I'm AF. I just started playing PM last week, but I've been playing Melee for a couple years now. Looking to beat some kids in this new-found game.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
I don't need a tourney to body you. But if you want to lose in public I can wreck you at PS6 if you want.

:yeahboi:

Top Bottom