• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lordy's West Michigan House Tournament Monthlies - Grand Rapids, Michigan

fZk

Smash Lord
I sort of remember saying to Super to team if there ever was a PM doubles tourney but I'm down to team with anyone for PM.

As for Brawl, I'm taking a friend to the tourney and will team with him. As far a s I know jason doesn't have a teammate, somebody should claim him.

JTsm

Smash Master
Sup Jason?

:denzel:

Nah, the best CF in the world is teaming with me.

:denzel:

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Jason lets team, you've already done oli/diddy and oli/Kirby seems decent

Plus once we get 1st it'll cover my cost to come out there :) :088:

Ps. Someone on swf needs to work on the rest of the pkmn emotes I want my butterfree

Arcalyth

GLS | root
Popping into SGA for a bit today as well as Wednesday and Friday this week :) You can get some practice in lol

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Well for brawl doubles, order I was asked, was Marco > Xatic > DRDN > Lordy, soooo i haven't heard from Marco, if I don't hear anything, I'll team with Scott. o.o

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Lol wow.

Xatic, you guys are good to come over for the weekend.

I'm just gonna wait til Saturday to decide who I'm teaming with
Noooooooo, your with xatic so if Marco doesn't show I get L all to myself :088:

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Hype for this weekend, can't wait to see every1

Bring all the usual stuff, I don't think I need to harass anybody about these things anymore.

I checked the weekend weather and it's supposed to not be snowing/raining :yeahboi:

Arcalyth

GLS | root
It'd be super legit if people had recording stuff.

Super, since my laptop won't be running Tio you can definitely bring your recording stuff and we can use my laptop for it.

SophyBer

Smash Apprentice
Gettin' hype.
Root, it's this fool that you'll be doing a favor for as far as getting him USB Loader GX and that SSBB .iso; on that same token remember to bring all your stuff over tomorrow, ManaX. Lets try not to discuss this booty too much here in Lordy's post though, I was just mentioning it is all.

Assuming ManaX's junk can get rigged up soon enough once we're all there we'll have his set-up for Smash as well as mine. I'd like to bring a TV but the car is cramped as it is so the only way that could work is if ManaX and I are willing, or even able to, cuddle with the TV in the backseat on the way there.
Super, how do you feel about this?

ManaX

Smash Apprentice
Root, it's this fool that you'll be doing a favor for as far as getting him USB Loader GX and that SSBB .iso; on that same token remember to bring all your stuff over tomorrow, ManaX. Lets try not to discuss this booty too much here in Lordy's post though, I was just mentioning it is all.

Assuming ManaX's junk can get rigged up soon enough once we're all there we'll have his set-up for Smash as well as mine. I'd like to bring a TV but the car is cramped as it is so the only way that could work is if ManaX and I are willing, or even able to, cuddle with the TV in the backseat on the way there.
I'm okay with this.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I probably won't be able to make this now, I'm buying my friends tv before he leaves state next week and my car insurance is due the 1st :(

Next one should have low tier dubs as a side event

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
I'm okay with this.
It's your legs.

Top Bottom