• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lordy's West Michigan House Tournament Monthlies - Grand Rapids, Michigan

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Yeah pretty sure its still happening Lordy was just out of town last week and nothing has changed. Plus West MI doesn't really post ever anyways

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Yeah pretty sure its still happening Lordy was just out of town last week and nothing has changed. Plus West MI doesn't really post ever anyways
^

As much as I wanna play in a low tier/brawl minus event, support for PM is too strong and I'll probably play PM myself anyway

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
I forgot this was so soon again. Can't wait, I'll actually be putting in some time to practice this time around. fZk, I wanna see how much you've improved. Xatic, I saw you took 5th at Outrage, I wanna see you in action. And Ally, if you come to this instead of Armageddon... lol I just wanna play you again. Need that Ike experience.

Still gonna get stomped by Zinoto if he shows. Dat Mario was too good.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Should I bring my stream stuff if I come?
Certainly, I can't pay you, but we could try griming donations :denzel: not sure how many people would watch AND I'm not sure if we will have the space. But if it doesn't hurt to bring your stuff, bring it and we can give it a shot. I mean it's just a house tourney though so it's nbd

What is attendance looking like? Does anyone know yet?

Xatic

Smash Lord
I forgot this was so soon again. Can't wait, I'll actually be putting in some time to practice this time around. fZk, I wanna see how much you've improved. Xatic, I saw you took 5th at Outrage, I wanna see you in action. And Ally, if you come to this instead of Armageddon... lol I just wanna play you again. Need that Ike experience.

Still gonna get stomped by Zinoto if he shows. Dat Mario was too good.
My placings are actually pretty good for P:M haha xD
I lost to 1st and 5th at Rain 7th/25? (Ally/Zinoto)
I lost to 1st and 3rd at Sweet 5th/14 (M2K/Duck)
and I lost to 2nd and 4th at Outrage 5th/12 (Zinoto/WuvS) ***** off mario*

I love P:M tho. It's mad fun. Hopefully I'll make it over to play you guys next week.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Yo there should be Project M dubs. I don't even care how late/early. Two teams? MM tournament lets go.

By the way I'm actually gonna bring a full setup plus a powerstrip/extension cord, so we'll actually be able to do things with my stuff for a change.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I think I read that too, then he's not going to be at any MW tourneys for a while...after saying wed team sometime.

:(

Mera Mera

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I saw that rsvp was disabled for this, and I've never been to a tournament where I didn't know the people involved... Are random people welcome? I'm hoping to play some PM singles mostly.

If I'm welcome, I could probably bring a Project M setup (TV and everything). I assume I can keep custom music and stage textures on but should keep everything else standard 2.5b? Or should everything be cleaned off and just have 2.5b?

Xatic

Smash Lord
I'm sure random people are welcome. RSVP disabled because no one really looks at it anyways. Most tournaments just work like this: come to the address at the time specified and play games. Glad to see new people interested in coming out :)

Arcalyth

GLS | root
Yoo Xatic even if there's no stream it's a 2nd recording setup which is definitely worth it

BlackRainNFire just show up, Lordy's tourneys are legit, big presence for both games. And I personally welcome any new Project: M players ;)

I'm definitely showing up, most likely with ,..., and McK, maybe Dfire and a newcomer as well

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Why haven't we streamed the lordys?

I'd bring my CPU for it if there's an Ethernet cable and someone wants to make the settings not suck

fZk

Smash Lord
My attendance so far is weather dependent, if it's crapy I'm not driving but if it's too nice then I'm not going to want to be cooped up in a house all day long.

JTsm

Smash Master
90% Confirmed to go. Just Wanna make sure some things are checked out.

Top Bottom