• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lordy's West Michigan House Tournament Monthlies - Grand Rapids, Michigan

rsr2

Smash Lord
Maaaan I really wish I could go to this but after looking at the schedule, I will be unable to. I get my Wisdom's pulled on Monday and getting time off after have the days off will make it rough. Especially when I work the next day at 6am. But there is always the next one <3

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Consider me confirmed then.

Same arrangements as usual.

EDIT: Actually, I may go with DRDN if he goes. But I'm going regardless.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
I live in Canton though lul

If i had a car at msu then i would prob come to sum of these

W.C.N

Smash Lord
If there is something ill take the day off and bring my car Friday

:phone:

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
idk i think I would rather support PM than low tiers, I think the PM community has been helped a lot by lordy's and it's cool to see the communities together! I know at one point I expressed interest in low tiers, but I have changed my mind~

fZk

Smash Lord
The low tier main wants to do a low tier tourney? Shocking!

Don't do low tier, I would definitely be more inclined to come if there was PM over low tiers. Also would be more inclined to come if a sexy Olimar main would team with me.

I've always wanted to try doubles with randomly assigned partners. I think more people would enter if they knew they would not get demolished by L and hoever he's carrying and instead had a chance of being carried themselves.

Top Bottom