• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Live Hit Stun II-A Melee tournament in North Haven CT-OCT 11th, 2008

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I kind of want really good people to come. I want to develop...and see different styles.

I'm getting bored with falcos an fox's though...thats all i fight.

I really want to play good iceys, ganons, capt falcons, peaches, marios, and other stuff.

Thats the ONLY thing that bugs me about Melee....i'm always fighting the same characters. Hence why i use GAW, Roy, and Young Link as well.
You can play me. I'm super godly with low tiers, play with all characters, and I'm the best Bowser & Mario player in the world lol. So you definitely need to get at me.

Alukard

Smash Hero
me and dj are going to **** this toruney with a barrage of kick *** teams ... yes SON ... A BARRAGE LMFAOOO

BERSERKER BARRAGE!!! LMFAOOOOOO

teams mm's ??

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Word, we definitely got too many different teams and we're godly with mad characters. Big Apple 3 A.M. all dai!!!

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
DJ Nintendo-Sounds good.

Banks, th0rn etc-Good to ****ing hear you're coming!

Remember-If you need me to house you tell me asap. I can house only THREE more people so if you have a crew....let me know. I may extend that to FOUR people.

Also-I still need setups. The more....the better.

Thanks guys.

-POF

Skler

Smash Master
Me and Thorn will team mm the living **** out of you two. HYPE SON!

Edit: Prince if you want to play low tiers MM my Link!

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
Prince if you want to play low tiers MM my Link!
Sounds like a plan. Young Link Vs your Link one dollar? I'm scared of your Link....one of the more known Links around.

I'll team with someone here.
:3 I'm good at teams now, really!!!
Lets not overdo it Matt.....anyway....team with me.

I've been playing a lot more lately and have developed so much more.

It looks like this tourney will get a great turnout. I'm looking forward to this.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Nah I wanna team with someone good.
OH BURN
just kidding

I doubt I'd enter the teams tournament unless I had money anyway, if anything it'd be a split second kind of thing

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm bringing a setup assuming I go.

DJ nintendo I'll low tier mm you, especially if it's a Link ditto.
I'll definitely do a Link ditto money match with you. It's on lol!

Come on people, who wants to doubles money match me and Alukard lol?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
Another thing guys

If you are coming...I expect you to enter for singles....no johns. My first tourney (LLHS I) we had a lot of people back out and john....If you're not going to enter in Singles....dont come.

This is not a smashfest.....I want a tournament.

I dont mean to sound like a jerk guys...but I want people entering and playing for real.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Another thing guys

If you are coming...I expect you to enter for singles....no johns. My first tourney (LLHS I) we had a lot of people back out and john....If you're not going to enter in Singles....dont come.

This is not a smashfest.....I want a tournament.

I dont mean to sound like a jerk guys...but I want people entering and playing for real.
Yeah, you might want to do what I suggested last time: charge a venue fee that is also singles entry. So in that case, every person there will enter singles, or atleast even if they don't their money will still be in the pot.

Skler

Smash Master
Phish it has the right idea.

Also lets do this DJ, our Link ditto needs to be the most hyped event of this tournament. More hyped than finals, our team mm (assuming thorn wants to AND HE BETTER) or eating food from a walgreen's because friendly's won't let us in.

Edit: I need to play some smash before all this tourny. This is a pre-john, I'm rusty.

Spife

Smash Master
DJ nintendo, I want to MM your Link. But I hate Link dittos. But this entire game is Link dittos to me....some times Link uses a blaster some times his sword is longer some time he's a murt mur ..... so I don't have a choice D:
Yes $1 Rink ditto prease?

Skler

Smash Master
If it's at your house why is there a fee? Unless the Banks Pizza idea is going into effect I wonder what my two extra dollars will be doing.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
If it's at your house why is there a fee? Unless the Banks Pizza idea is going into effect I wonder what my two extra dollars will be doing.
Pizza or wendy's.
Wendy's pizza?

lol
But seriously I want to go to wendy's at least 3 times again. <3
every dollar goes to 2 jr bacon's or 2 5 piece nugs mmmmmm

so anyone wanna MM? =)
I want to get my wendies at least once this time :(
I love you guys. I'm not sure what I will be doing in terms of food.

Those of you who are being housed at my place....we'll definitely do a late night like 3am fast food run! haha haha

I DO like the idea of getting a pizza however, it is a pain in the *** to agree on a kind that people like with like 30+ people.

But that aside, theres a venue fee because last time I DID NOT have a venue fee an in the end...regretted it very much so. Even though it is at my house it is a lot of work to clean up after people, show people the bathrooms, get people drinks, get cups for you guys, wash your dishes when your done, keep track of the trash....etc etc. you get the idea.

So in a sense, that money is going to me for dealing with you guys.

For those of you who went to the last hit stun you know how much crap I had to deal with considering I had to watch like 30-40 people at like 1am while my parents were upstairs sleeping. Its fun, but its a lot of work and I dont think asking for two dollars is a big deal. I will be driving you guys to get food too....

Having said that

Mattdotzeb and his ride (thats two people) are being housed. Who else is getting housed by me? I can take one more crew....or three separate people. (Believe me, you want to.....it'll be really fun.)

Spife

Smash Master
Hell I think the 2 dollar venue fee should be insentive for people to ****ing join singles *glares at everyone but the 6 or so who entered*
I am MattDotZebs ride.

Banks

Smash Hero
yea venue fee for gas (and maybe pizza LOL =p) makes sense

just as long as you don't pull a manacloud on us hehe

Top Bottom