• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Live Hit Stun II-A Melee tournament in North Haven CT-OCT 11th, 2008

noodles

Smash Champion
^Call it what you will. I didn't have it at my last tourney either, so it really has nothing to do with you.
okay if you say so....
lol, 90? seriously? if you're Marth, you're lucky to live a uair at 70 on that stage. Peach and Jiggs, it's like 50-60 range when you die.

In all seriousness though, it shouldn't be banned, it serves a very important purpose on the counterpick list and that's to give spacies another stage in addition to Corneria to CP Jiggs and Peach on. Jiggs and Peach have brinstar + mute city, so even with a ban, if they know both stages, they will be able to gay the spacie on their counterpick, so it's only fair that the spacie has the same situation (without having to resort to a 7 minute campfest on Floats or Cruise).
hmm great points youve brought up, it really shouldnt be banned
^Having said that, I'll give it thought.

I'm probably still banning it though.
exactly

Alukard

Smash Hero
As long as I'm going, if you can take the train from NYC to Stamford, I'll hook you up with a ride.
ooo nice ... =] thanks ... is this near wesleyan college by any chance? ... cuz if possible could someone drop me off there after this tourney lmfaooo ... or show me how to get there if its close ... -___- ... i need a car lmao

Alukard

Smash Hero
I think it's 25 minutes away, not sure.

Hazy goes there, that is if we're thinking of the same college.
omg really ... sheesh i really gotta go to this then ... melee and then happy time with my gf = greatness lol

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm definitely gonna come to this with my crew mate/partner Alukard. Oh yeah, Bowser is going as well. Get ready to quit life b*tches lol!

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm going to **** this tourney ... anyone team MM? me and djn vs. who ever

Spife

Smash Master
Alukard! Do you post on Gamefaqs? are you THAT alucard? Let's fight if you are. In smash. Smash means fisticuffs. Fisticuffs means Smash. Mindgame.

I'll MM anyone for any amount of money up to $1. I'll also except other things mm's too. Sock mm's, water mm's, AOI mm's (where the winner goes on to get ***** by AOI, AOI can't participate in AOI mm's)

P.s. i'm broke

Alukard

Smash Hero
no i dont post on gamefaqs lol ... but i'm THAT ALUKARD that is a beast =P

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm definitely going to b beasting over there for matches ... like i said i really love doubles ... so we will do doubles MM's as well as singles

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Double post because I don't give a ****

I count 4 Bowser mains coming to this ****.

Get at us.

Bowser crews anyone?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Kevin-Deal. Do you need to be housed? Please tell me ASAP so I can plan. Remember guys-5 people at maximum! YOU NEED TO TELL ME AHEAD OF TIME. FIRST FIVE TO TELL ME WILL BE HOUSED.

Spife and others-Crew battles will be happening. Crew Money Matches will not happen until AFTER the tournament is completed.

Ok?

Alukard

Smash Hero
crews of four ... i'm coming with my peoples ... me djn G$ and hazz will crew mm anyone

Spife

Smash Master
Kevin-Deal. Do you need to be housed? Please tell me ASAP so I can plan. Remember guys-5 people at maximum! YOU NEED TO TELL ME AHEAD OF TIME. FIRST FIVE TO TELL ME WILL BE HOUSED.

Spife and others-Crew battles will be happening. Crew Money Matches will not happen until AFTER the tournament is completed.

Ok?
<3 winner winner

Spife

Smash Master
Reno's coming to this? He keeps me up at night with those needles and tilts X_X

Alukard

Smash Hero
lol thats cute alukard stealing my crew mates...sike nah.

But me eggm jman and reno will take you guys up on this offer. 5 or 10 bux a person
whoa ur going to this ... thats beast ... we might need reno to take u out lol ... hazz is for eggm lol and G$ for jman ... >.>

lol

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I kind of want really good people to come. I want to develop...and see different styles.

I'm getting bored with falcos an fox's though...thats all i fight.

I really want to play good iceys, ganons, capt falcons, peaches, marios, and other stuff.

Thats the ONLY thing that bugs me about Melee....i'm always fighting the same characters. Hence why i use GAW, Roy, and Young Link as well.

Top Bottom