• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London/surrounding area smashers around here?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Don't worrt tea, if you have a reasonable amount of time to play smash in London then you can if you choose to, it doesn't seem like you are willing to give up a big trip round london to play smash so come if you can and if you can't then we understand.

schoin

Smash Cadet
Allow da homosexuality!
and lol sogopost.

Def speaking for yourself as well, most of us are cool about smash and exams :p
well 15th we have M2 16th ppl will have physics 17th ppl may be doing S2 again the 18th is probably the only day we'd b able to make and the 19th we have S3

so unless ur kl about smash and exams to the point that u'd skip them it probs won't work with us

.tea©

Smash Journeyman
So I went to England and it was great although I didn´t play smash. There are some weird things going on in England like prices for cigarettes and stuff but the English girls are hot as hell. xD Furthermore we drunk way to much. =P

VA

Smash Hero
Drinking and smoking. That seems like a perfect representation of England to me. You probably didn't drink way too much, more like the normal amount that we drink over here.

craiigg

Smash Lord
Drinking and smoking. That seems like a perfect representation of England to me. You probably didn't drink way too much, more like the normal amount that we drink over here.
did you read his location? GERMANY

i'd like to reiterate that germans drink about 10x more than we do lol

Sanu

Smash Champion
Random bump, my boyfriend and I won a trip to London/Manchester near the end of August. I'll be in London for three days and Manchester for three days... I'm looking forward to getting some smash (Melee) in so I'll be hitting you guys up at some point ;P

Shame it's PAL though, whatever xD

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Random bump, my boyfriend and I won a trip to London/Manchester near the end of August. I'll be in London for three days and Manchester for three days... I'm looking forward to getting some smash (Melee) in so I'll be hitting you guys up at some point ;P

Shame it's PAL though, whatever xD
PALs the better version

Sanu

Smash Champion
sounds good, you should come to my mini tourney :p
If it's happening around the same time I'm in the area, I'll definitely make it ;D

PALs the better version
Probably, but I'm an elitist ******* who's not suited to change :p I'm sure it'll be fine though.

and ooh how did you win the tickets?
My boyfriend randomly entered this contest earlier this year that he found through Facebook and we someone ended up winning @.@! We're really excited, but anxious at the same time haha. The page isn't up anymore since it has ended, but I can still link you to the rules: http://www.visitbritain.ca/Images/VisitBritain - Gay Rules & Regs - 08 09_tcm29-155602.pdf.

I'm going to have a hard time with British accents, I just know it. I can barely follow British comedy when I tune into it XD

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
If you're in London on a date that our mini tournament is being hosted on (once a month typically), then I'd recommend you go to that.

Top Bottom