• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London/surrounding area smashers around here?

.tea©

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys,
I´ll travel to Gillingham, Rochester and will stay there from 15 June to 19 June. It´s a kind of class outing with a "schedule" (we will visit London, Stonehenge and all that stuff xD) so I don´t know if I have time to smash. It would be cool to play some of you guys though. I´m not thaaaat bad so please give me some feedback if you´re interested. =]

Seee youuuu. =P

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Well do you have msn, cos when the time gets closer you can ask me if theres anything going on and I would be able to tell you, there is no big events during that time though there are only smashfests.

Any idea where in London it is, whether it's Central, South, North, East or West. This is kinda important for you to tell us to know where you could go easiest.

My msn is aaron.h.thomas@hotmail.co.uk so add me but tell me who you are lol

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
rochester Is In Kent Prof.
hey Guys,
I´ll Travel To Gillingham, Rochester And Will Stay There From 15 June To 19 June. It´s A Kind Of Class Outing With A "schedule" (we Will Visit London, stonehenge And All That Stuff Xd) So I Don´t Know If I Have Time To Smash. It Would Be Cool To Play Some Of You Guys Though. I´m Not Thaaaat Bad So Please Give Me Some Feedback If You´re Interested. =]

Seee Youuuu. =p
=) .

.tea©

Smash Journeyman
As I already mentioned we´ll be housed at a youth hostel in Gillingham, Rochester. I´ll spend one day in London (I guess Central). We will also visit Salisbury, Stonehenge, Wiltshire and Canterbury. I don´t how much freetime we will acutally have. I hope I´ll find out soon. xP

Jolteon

If you're in Central London you shouldn't have a problem making events, just make sure to wait until you're out of Central if you wish to purchase snacks etc (everything costs a ton in central :/)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
TAKE THAT ADVICE TEA lol.
Buy nothing in Central London. Before you walk into Central London bye everythin outside. Prices double in central london sometimes.
Add me on msn tea if you have it but it MIGHT be hard to play anyone if you are not going to be in the area for a day atleast. If you are doing sight seeing then you might not have enough time.

.tea©

Smash Journeyman
I´ve already heard about that. =D What else should I know about this area? I´ve heard that you have to pay a fine if you drink in public. xD

Pro I would like to add you but somehow my msn doesn´t work at the moment. :(

Jolteon

Dont smoke indoors <_<

I dont think there's a fine in central for drinking in public but I've never drunk in central myself so I dont know lol

There's a place called Trocadero you might want to drop by if you play other fighting games like SF competitively (or even if you like DDR or whatever)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I´ve already heard about that. =D What else should I know about this area? I´ve heard that you have to pay a fine if you drink in public. xD

Pro I would like to add you but somehow my msn doesn´t work at the moment. :(
Nothing that I can think of atm lol.
Central london is pretty safe. I would say don't stray off into North or South london though unless you know directly where your going.

Jolteon

lol tea are you stupid, just shoudlve asked me :p
Viewing facebook wall:

Tea: Hey Charles, I'm going over to the UK this summer, I want to know about smash events in the area when I visit and possibly meet up with you for them.

lol..

Kone

Smash Master
tea london is an awesome city. theres so much you can do and see there. take advantage of your trip and dont spend your time playing smash. if its that important come back for a tournament sometime.

heed my advice, dont be a loser, enjoy life :)

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
tea london is an awesome city. theres so much you can do and see there. take advantage of your trip and dont spend your time playing smash. if its that important come back for a tournament sometime.

heed my advice, dont be a loser, enjoy life :)
way to insult everyone on the boards. Arrogant ****

Jolteon

if he's saying that better to do other stuff in London if you've only got one day then thats fine, in fact I'd agree, but the calling is losers was a bit arrogant
He didn't call us losers, he just described going to london on a day trip to play smash as loser like behavior.

Jolteon

wasn't rly clear. If that was what he meant then I applologise, if not then I don't lol.

your sig is amazing btw and much better than professor pros
I can see the ambiguity but I'm almost 100% sure that's what he meant lol.

and yeah I agree. :p prof will get over it eventually but it'll always be there for new people to see.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
A London Social huh?

Lol.

Kone

Smash Master
lol ben i thought it would be obvious :/ . What tc said is what i meant >_>. Id be insulting myself otherwise :/ although your post did make myself feel better as it indirectly grouped yourself as a loser and me not ;)

mwahaha

.tea©

Smash Journeyman
I´ve already thought about it. But I don´t travel much for smash so it would be a chance to play some of you. I played Charles and Kman at SMACK though. xD I don´t know...=|

Prof I´ve added you in MSN. :)

schoin

Smash Cadet
Hey you're coming right in the last week of exams so sorry I don't think any of 'Dave's Gays' can make it. F*** me I hate that name lol

Kone

Smash Master
I know your not robbo. My 'loser' comment was clearly slated at tea not the community in general. Ben just bites easy ^_^

rustediron

Smash Lord
Hey you're coming right in the last week of exams so sorry I don't think any of 'Dave's Gays' can make it. F*** me I hate that name lol
Allow da homosexuality!
and lol sogopost.

Def speaking for yourself as well, most of us are cool about smash and exams :p

Top Bottom