• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] MI Circuit (Ann Arbor) MISSION COMPLETE; Total: $5030($1081)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Thanks, Juggleguy, I checked for you on AIM once, but didn't find you then forgot to follow that up lol.

meaning if you have circuit money, you need ot show or your place is voided
^^This.

I'll be sending out a PM to everyone currently in the top 8 detailing specifics, but essentially, it boils down to "be there, or let me know a predesignated person who can collect for you who will be there". i.e. If you're M2K and you're going to winterfest, let me know ahead of time that Vidjo's going and he'll collect in M2K's spot.

I'm not hanging around with money to be picked up at leisure, I'm not risking BS with mailing money, I'm not risking the "oh, yeah, _____ said I could collect for him" (at the venue day of) BS. Be there, or have someone predesignated that you trust collect for you.

If someone fails to be able to collect, the next highest circuit ranked person will be paid out instead. i.e. if the 2nd place brawl singles person can't collect, the 3rd place will get 2nd place, 4th place gets 3rd place, and 5th place gets 4th place. There's good reasons for the whole top8 in every event to show (in addition to your last chance to make it into top 4).

SCOTU

Smash Hero
but if vidjo doesn't show up as well, then yes, Kels, you would get the full 1st place prize, even coming in 3rd behind those two.

Kail

Smash Lord
Sorry about the late late reply. We should be able to pick you up if you still need a ride. You can PM me your address or something. Best way of getting a hold of me is through AIM: TurboGFunk or just call me at 269 906 1151. I screen so I probably won't answer.

Top Bottom