• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] MI Circuit (Ann Arbor) MISSION COMPLETE; Total: $5030($1081)

Fliperotchy

Smash Journeyman
in the rules is says peach's wall bomber, puffs rising pound and playing as master hand may only be used as recoveries and not as stalls. wtf? haha.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
condemned + me would like housing... and by housing we will happily accept 2-3 hours after the tourney letting me crash so I don't have to drive home after being up a good 30+ hours straight.

also I'll bribe you with candy or something

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
condemned + me would like housing... and by housing we will happily accept 2-3 hours after the tourney letting me crash so I don't have to drive home after being up a good 30+ hours straight.

also I'll bribe you with candy or something
id do it if i lived in Ann Arbor but sorry

o and i think Okiyama is housing me and who ever comes with me hopefully

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
This is my last post, I won't even bother try after it, ANYONE can help me with housing on friday before the tourney AND if someone can house me for the whole next week (from Sunday 20 to Friday25) PLESSE

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
This is my last post, I won't even bother try after it, ANYONE can help me with housing on friday before the tourney AND if someone can house me for the whole next week (from Sunday 20 to Friday25) PLESSE
I can house you in Mt. Pleasant, rofl. Although, it's a two and a half hour driving to AA. ^_^;

Tink

Smash Hero
yo, if m2ks coming to this, he better be getting ready to get 3rd in melee...the howells boys are taking him out!

SiShenDao

Smash Apprentice
quick question about the paid parking, if I park before 12 and then leave after 8pm, will they charge me up to 8pm or will I pay until the time clocked out?

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
parking's free after 6pm, so youd only have to pay from 12-6.......but theres like a limit so youd proly have to keep going back to refill the meter

@fliperotchy- its by far the biggest venue for michigan tourneys ive been to, dont worry about it

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
quick question about the paid parking, if I park before 12 and then leave after 8pm, will they charge me up to 8pm or will I pay until the time clocked out?
As Hot_ArmS said, it apparently ends at 6PM, but hours are prepaid.

Fliperotchy

Smash Journeyman
i haven't been more then 20 minutes away for a tournament in well over 2 years. let the nervousness begin.

on topic: scotu, when we show up late (around 2 or 3), should i just find you so we can register for melee singles? if so, are you a large, awkwardly tall man like me? haha

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I hate to say it but I gotta HArms out of this one guys.

Sorry.

Omni, you can find someone else to 3-stock right?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
i haven't been more then 20 minutes away for a tournament in well over 2 years. let the nervousness begin.

on topic: scotu, when we show up late (around 2 or 3), should i just find you so we can register for melee singles? if so, are you a large, awkwardly tall man like me? haha
I'll call for registration for Melee singles right before we do it, so if you're showing up late, but in time for Melee singles, you'll be there when I call for it, so don't worry about it (especially if you're getting there at around 2-3)

Top Bottom