• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
dawn, go to axxos. i will go to a persons house if multiple people go

oni: u dont show up to things.......ever
i only go to things if it is possible to go....last year when i first started i wanted to go to the tourny on S.Voss rd. with Pimpslap but it turned out that we got lost (we were at the right place the first time but decide to got home becuz out of gass)

ask anyone in teh neighborhood i nearly always go and hangout with axxo matter of fact i was there today

TGM

Smash Lord
i only go to things if it is possible to go....last year when i first started i wanted to go to the tourny on S.Voss rd. with Pimpslap but it turned out that we got lost (we were at the right place the first time but decide to got home becuz out of gass)

ask anyone in teh neighborhood i nearly always go and hangout with axxo matter of fact i was there today
tournies...........

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
yea mouf u should come too
I WILL COME IF I CAN GET A RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mabey

i got to work tommorow at 5pm... so yeh. If anyone wants to come over my house late at night, everyones welcome. If i dont trust you i will keep a gun close by... just being honest.

anyway if you wish to come just pm me.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
sory but its true. do u wanna go to magnolia tomorrow? im trying to round up some people.
"sorry but its true"? wtf is your problem...**** you dude, you're a judgemental *******. now is definitly not the time to be insulting my friends from college especially when i already told you what happened to me and you don't even give a ****. you don't know what a real ****ing friend even is, and no i won't go to magnolia i have better **** to do.

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
man...now I remember why I took a break...all the arguments I remember. It's good to see that people are still playing the game though.

TGM

Smash Lord
man...now I remember why I took a break...all the arguments I remember. It's good to see that people are still playing the game though.
since u left, a good 10 people started to post here. houston has grown so much.
so yea we should find a place to smash tomorrow.oh yes its friday nite and im feelin right. oh yes its friday nite, oh what a nite(oh what a nite).

Shök

Smash Champion
Right?!?!?! So hey Dawn, whats up with this techno club tourney thing???

dawn001

Smash Ace
Right?!?!?! So hey Dawn, whats up with this techno club tourney thing???
WELL ALL I KNOW IS THAT YOU NEED TO BE 18 OR OLDER AND IS A CLUB A TECHNO CLUB IS BAD *** AND THE TOURNY IS 5 DOLLARS.WHEN YOU ARE IN YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SMOKE OR DRINK BUT AFCOURSE YOU NEED MONEY FOR THAT , BUT IT WILL BE FUN I WENT LAST TIME AND IT WAS A BLAST..

Shök

Smash Champion
Oh well, I cant go. It sucks for me. Neon, you better go to this man!!!!!

dawn001

Smash Ace
How organized are club tournies? Or do they vary? I can't go to this (I'm not 18 yet), but I'm just curious as to the organization of them.
well the last time i went the rules were 2/3 , 8:00 minutes but only in final destination but that was last time until MR.3000 started to complain to the guy about the stages. he was saying that the reason he lost to me and void was cause of final destination.to be that bull crap he was playing with marth and link so if he was really good he should not had a problem. sorry if i am of the question but that pretty much it.But we talk to the guy about the MLG rules and he said that he will try to set MLG rules in his tournament so yeah..

TGM

Smash Lord
yea, all FD? dumb. more reason not to go.

its friday anybody wanna meet at a persons house to smash? im OFF!!!!!

TGM

Smash Lord
im sorry but FD is most used level in the game. it gives falco and marth WAY too much of an advantage.....not that anyone except for SE will beat me if i go.

i like counter picks......green greens and japes.

TGM

Smash Lord
ok so mog and jeremy want to go smash....... if kevin decides no. we may go to WTFs house.

TGM

Smash Lord
cesar. he wanted people to come over yesterday. i just text him. if he cant then i guess i will go to jeremy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom