• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
To everyone who keeps telling me they wish to play me or whatever.

I will be free for just about the entire day for the following days:

Dec. 10-13 (4 days)

Come any time between 10am-2pm/ TGM anytime after 9:30pm

You can come over and play me if you desire. Pm me, if you want to come.

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
SORRY DREW BUT THIS HAS TO BE DONE............PLEASE DONT ERASE IMPORTANT INFO ,MALEE AND TECHNO HOW KOO IS THAT :colorful::colorful::colorful:
ATTENTION ALL​

UPCOMING TOURNY ON THE 22nd

TGM

Smash Lord
This looks like its a club. i dont do clubs. sorry, i wont be going......

Does anybody know how to get a saved file from gamefaqs to a wii?

kage921

Smash Journeyman
This looks like its a club. i dont do clubs. sorry, i wont be going......

Does anybody know how to get a saved file from gamefaqs to a wii?

why? not , afraid you might get jumped or something? If it comes to that I got yo back. You should really go, theres going to be smash and when you get tired of that theres music, and when you get tired of music theres women, come on its a win win situation. ;);););););)

the last one I went to was awesome. You should consider going, and to everyone else the same.;););););)

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
To everyone who keeps telling me they wish to play me or whatever.

I will be free for just about the entire day for the following days:

Dec. 10-13 (4 days)

Come any time between 10am-2pm/ TGM anytime after 9:30pm

You can come over and play me if you desire. Pm me, if you want to come.

Wait... people actually want to play you?

OH OH OH and Void! YA mean it? Smash AND Techno? AND WOMEN?! THIS SEEMS ALL TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED! CAN I BRING GLOWSTICKS?! I LIKE THE ONES YOU PUT IN YOUR MOUF! THOSE ARE THE COOLEST. BECAUSE THEY GLOW... IN YOUR MOUF! i WONDER IF THAT WOULD DISTRACT YOUR OPPONENT WHEN YOU PLAY THEM!?!?! THEN AGAIN SITTING NEXT TO MY GOOD LOOKS DISTRACTS JUST ABOUT ANYBODY. IT ISN'T SUPRISING THAT I AM, I REPEAT I AM NUMBER 1 IN HOUSTON. LETS NOT FORGET MAH BOI MOUFFROMDASOUF AT NUMBER... UH IT DOESNT MATTER WE ALL KNOW HE IS HIGH UP THERE. THAT DK IS INSANE, DEF. THE BEST IN TX. ANYWAY BACK TO THIS AMAZING TORNAMENT/CLUB/ORGY PLACE. I WANT TO GO! AND WHAT IS THE PRIZE FOR FIRST PLACE?!?! I HOPE IT'S A LAP DANCE... THAT WOULD BE ASTOUNDING. ASTOUNDING I TELLZ YA. you guys are gay

TGM

Smash Lord
i dont or clubs or drinks.

and jeremy lets me come over late cuse im the TGM. truly the greatest player in houston.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
i dont or clubs or drinks.

and jeremy lets me come over late cuse im the TGM. truly the greatest player in houston.
Yep Allan you are pretty good with the ladies... your smash skills are also very very very very... oh uh... wait I'm getting a phone call be right back!

TGM

Smash Lord
yes im good with the ladies.......i can actualy KEEP GF............................(ronnie hasnt and cant)

but yea isnt it gonna look mega weird walking into a club with a GCN conrol swaying from a persons neck?

TGM

Smash Lord
What are you talking about? That would be so amazing!
.................hmm im glad people dont care about what others think. it looks like im not alone in this world!!!

RONNIE! wanna come over one day this weekend? i got lots of resident evil stuff to show u! yu know co-op was mega fun!

onii-chan

Smash Ace
yes im good with the ladies.......i can actualy KEEP GF............................(ronnie hasnt and cant)

but yea isnt it gonna look mega weird walking into a club with a GCN conrol swaying from a persons neck?
TGM it actaully sounds almost if your just scared to go...i can't cuz i'm not 18(curse my tiny man body) but i guessing you must be gay if you would go ever tho he said there would be WOMEN!!!!!!

and that why god told a man to make pokects tgm......have a great time missing out like i am:(

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
TGM it actaully sounds almost if your just scared to go...i can't cuz i'm not 18(curse my tiny man body) but i guessing you must be gay if you would go ever tho he said there would be WOMEN!!!!!!
Lol @ name calling. There are some tournament that SHOULD be avoided...

Who the heck would be running that tourney anyways? If they use tournament mode, a part of me will die again. :urg:

kage921

Smash Journeyman

what are you talking about. s@#$ ill use the controller while I rave . i'll even put a glow stick on it so it would look nice ;);););)

so are you going ronnie. If its like last time then the prize is all the money. and I think its five bucks a pop. and a lot of people showed up last time and they didnt even know how to wavedash, so its easy money.:):):) ......... also you are gay..........DANM !!!!!!!! lol :laugh: jk.

TGM

Smash Lord
if u have to be 18 to ge it, then thee will be vey very few people going. and im not scared. i just dont like being in situations with liquor that i cant control. if it were my houe, it would be fine cause i can control u guys. but if we are out in the real world, i know for a fact VERY few of you would control yoourselfs.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
.................hmm im glad people dont care about what others think. it looks like im not alone in this world!!!

RONNIE! wanna come over one day this weekend? i got lots of resident evil stuff to show u! yu know co-op was mega fun!
I will see, call me later

TGM

Smash Lord
Everybody! plz buy Resident evil: Umbrella chronicles!!!! its for the wii. This game is awesome. its not like RE4 or any RE game to date. its got co-op and about 21 weapns!!!!! over 110 Unlockables!!!!!!!

Metroid Prime 3 is another great pick!!!!!!! Its the final Prime game to be made, so grab it while its out!!!!! Its faster,looks better,plays smoother than the 2 previous metroid rime games!!!!! its seriosuly the best shooter for the wii.

This two games will hold u over till brawl comes out!!!!!!

and ronnie, what is there to see about? say yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Super Mario Galaxy? Also, I would recommend Fire Emblem, unless you're not a big fan of Strategy-RPGs or the series...

I wish Brawl came out three days ago. <_<

TGM

Smash Lord
Although i highly dislike mario games(except for mario 3) i recommend galaxy as well. its y far the best looking mario to date and its mega long with CO-OP....yep, Co-OP! i dont recommend fire emblem because marth is long gone since FE1 and 3.

im off of work friday, i wanna play RE:UC co-op or smash........ideas?

TGM

Smash Lord
ok thats one. anybody else? 2 aint all houston has!

by the way, as of 12/3/07.........ssbm has sold 6.85 million since 2001 dec 3.

it beat the original Halo and halo 3(for now). but not halo 2.
just think what brawl can do since smash has gained so much attention since 01.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
So, I guess i'm like the only one who thinks that having a smash tourny in a club sound cool? Lol.
(Yay for being 18. It would be nice if their site was working though, knowing rulesets/prizes would be good...)
We should totally go Ray :)

heytallman

CTALL
I really really want to get RE:UC. I already have MP3 and SMG, both are amazing games. Right now I'm playing through Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistance (because of Snake being in Brawl, and the fact I'd never played it before). Unfortunately, I don't think it'll tie me over until Brawl...Nintendo should release Kirby Super Star or Super Mario RPG on the virtual console.

TGM

Smash Lord
KG i will pm you when i can come over. im sorta broke on gas money right now.......

and tallguy, kirbys avalanche came out.............................epic!

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
TGM, you really should update the title with Fake Cesar's smashfest (Its the 23rd, right?). Throw the Jet Lounge tourny up there too for good measure.

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
****, a tournament inside of a club? I might show up to that, sounds glorious. I wantsta play people, but I've had way too much stuff going on lately, and I won't be open until 2 weeks from today. I haven't really changed my characters at all, but you won't ever again see me trying to BS a match by picking random characters that I don't even use. I mainly use Pikachu Luigi and Samus

TGM

Smash Lord
i just saw the combo vid by a pika main=anther

pikachew'd

its the best thing ive seen in years.

i might main pikchu in brawl............

dawn001

Smash Ace
Well Guys The Tourny At The Club Is Real! Why Well Me Kage And Void Went Last Time And It Was ****ing Awsome As Hell!!!!!!!! Techno And Light's Fog Is Really The Sh*t!!!! Plus Is Only 5 Dollars...

TGM

Smash Lord
dawn, go to axxos. i will go to a persons house if multiple people go

oni: u dont show up to things.......ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom