• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I might go to the smashfest to MM linguini XD.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Velox,

Why tell everyone "Im the best at understanding this game", if you cant do anything about it?

All it seems like is you wanting credit for doing nothing. Mew2king understands alot about this game, ALOT!, and atleast he's top ranked. You claim to understand alot... but why? What do you want? Props from houston? First off you should know houston gives credit to NO ONE, thats just how we roll ^_^'. Second, ... wait you know what forget it, let me just ask you this. Why do you feel you have to post how much you understand of this game, also at the same time hateing on someone elses shine for no reason? Are you just mad at the world? Whats up?

TGM

Smash Lord
Seriously, somebody shut me up, watch my videos and then tell me I know nothing about the game.
*recalls Velox being 4th best out of 4 in mag......*

*ponders results of velox losing to SE and CF on a daily basis*

* enjoys seeing huge *** paragraphs from velox that bash some one(SW) who CAN and WILL decimate velox*

* also realizes that velox has developed "tyle-style" and will never go anywhere with his smash game.*

* wonders why gods makes poopy face-ed kids like velox*

and i dont know why i said i had a fest the 15th of Dec. i didnt. the only fest i had was 2 weekends ago, i wont have another untill the date that is posted in my thread title. I will get linguini on the 23rd and take him to any fest that is going on!!!! i recommend cesarWTF has his on this day seeing its the only time avalible to play linguini.

PS: Velox, since you know every thing. How come i kick *** and am not technical AT ALL?

PSS: jeremy, velox is a tyle style-ist. you cant win with those people.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
and i dont know why i said i had a fest the 15th of Dec. i didnt. the only fest i had was 2 weekends ago, i wont have another untill the date that is posted in my thread title. I will get linguini on the 23rd and take him to any fest that is going on!!!! i recommend cesarWTF has his on this day seeing its the only time avalible to play linguini.
He already is! Take Linguini please! Also, update the thread title to include CesarWTF's smashfest info. He posted some info on the previous page...

Oh, and tell Linguini if he doesn't know, lol.

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
hey Allan, if no one has a smashfest for linguini, you can use my house as a plan B... i will have royR, rockettrainer, apoc, myself, you mouf and linguini.... thats like 6 people, just about as many people as i can have over... so yeah keep that in mind as a plan B for the 23rd

edit: i guess i can try to have more over, but i will need set ups i guess lolz (jake tarzan any magnolians who wana play linguini, hylian whatever....

double edit: this is a plan B... im not planning to have like 15 people come over to my house, my parents would karate chop me in half

G@BE

Smash Lord
Velox,

Why tell everyone "Im the best at understanding this game", if you cant do anything about it?

All it seems like is you wanting credit for doing nothing. Mew2king understands alot about this game, ALOT!, and atleast he's top ranked. You claim to understand alot... but why? What do you want? Props from houston? First off you should know houston gives credit to NO ONE, thats just how we roll ^_^'. Second, ... wait you know what forget it, let me just ask you this. Why do you feel you have to post how much you understand of this game, also at the same time hateing on someone elses shine for no reason? Are you just mad at the world? Whats up?
Chris is probably one of the smartest people i have ever had a chance to meet. No joke what so ever. The last time i played him i saw a great boost in tech and actual skill. I have no reason seeing if he was to keep playing the new way he does play more. That he will eventually rise over a lot of other players. I know what makes me good at this game... 3 years of playing it. A lot of support from people along the way. ( Alex, Rayzorium, Allan, Ronnie) Original Houston crew. I probably would not be where i am at with out them. Just play the stupid game and shut the fook up.

You know... This is how Mew2King was regularly treated before he came back and beat the **** out of everyone else :p

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
hey Allan, if no one has a smashfest for linguini, you can use my house as a plan B... i will have royR, rockettrainer, apoc, myself, you mouf and linguini.... thats like 6 people, just about as many people as i can have over... so yeah keep that in mind as a plan B for the 23rd

edit: i guess i can try to have more over, but i will need set ups i guess lolz (jake tarzan any magnolians who wana play linguini, hylian whatever....

double edit: this is a plan B... im not planning to have like 15 people come over to my house, my parents would karate chop me in half
What about me?! =[

I call first match with Linguini!

TGM

Smash Lord
Chris is probably one of the smartest people i have ever had a chance to meet. No joke what so ever. The last time i played him i saw a great boost in tech and actual skill. I have no reason seeing if he was to keep playing the new way he does play more. That he will eventually rise over a lot of other players. I know what makes me good at this game... 3 years of playing it. A lot of support from people along the way. ( Alex, Rayzorium, Allan, Ronnie) Original Houston crew. I probably would not be where i am at with out them. Just play the stupid game and shut the fook up.

You know... This is how Mew2King was regularly treated before he came back and beat the **** out of everyone else :p
he can be as smart as he wants. he still isnt good and has no authority to tell others what is wrong with them when he isnt anywhere NEAR the level of SW.

and M2K is the kind of person that comes around once in a great while. theres only one type of that person per game(any game). in the next game he will be trumped by some one else. and plz dont compare velox to M2K, that makes velox look more horrible than ever.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
too much drama in here =(

anyways,tgm, if you could plz put my smashfest info on the front page and on the title of this thread it would be great so all the ppl can know about it thx oh also anybody wants to play this weekend?

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
I'm eating a hamburguer from Burger King mmm mmmm:lick:
I didn't eat anything this morning thx for reminding me :( lol

sooooo am eating pandulce with milk mmmmmmmmmm

so WTF when is the smashfest?
the smashfest is december 23 at my house you guys can start coming at around 3:00

if you need my address its on the first page of this thread

TGM

Smash Lord
I highly recommend every body to go to WTF house for this fest. i will bring linguini to the fest.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm eating a hamburguer from Burger King mmm mmmm:lick:
McRib is better. They must cook the thing with crack or something...

Mew2King is just too good. He just knows the game too well.

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
anynone want to falcon ditto? those are way too fun :D lol
NICE well ill falcon dittos you i like falcon dittos they are really fun ...
i used to say this too until roy moved like 2 minutes away from me

try playing falcon dittos with royR 10 hours at a time, then i dare you to say falcon dittos are fun...

you have scarred me for life roy, i hope you are happy...

*goes to his room and cries under his blanket*

dawn001

Smash Ace
i used to say this too until roy moved like 2 minutes away from me

try playing falcon dittos with royR 10 hours at a time, then i dare you to say falcon dittos are fun...

you have scarred me for life roy, i hope you are happy...

*goes to his room and cries under his blanket*
well thats ROY he does not have fun he just kick your *** no fun lol :laugh:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I want falcon ditto's >_>.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom