• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Who cares about who is the best in the game you are kind of right and wrong if you really thing about it there is more people who play this game competive then just for fun
You mean more people play for fun right....? Cause take the number sales of this game and subtract how many people play competitvly and u get?

dawn001

Smash Ace
You mean more people play for fun right....? Cause take the number sales of this game and subtract how many people play competitvly and u get?
Then you must be a ****** if you could not understand what i wrote,but the people who play for fun only play it like month maybe 1 or 3 month then they get bored..

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Jeremy Feifer- I'm not cocky, results don't lie. And in the end you don't like losing, whether it be to me, or anyone else. I don't mind losing, as long as the person doesn't tattoo the victory they get from me on their chest, which they usually do. I have fun with this game, I love to win, and joke with the people. You say you don't care about who is good, yet thats all you ever talk about.

Silent Wolf- This "dumb" guy thinks too highly of himself. Not that I don't like that, it's just you still aren't as good as you think. 2 decent placings, that's nice and all, but you still aren't among the top players. Wow you almost beat Ken! Thats good, not. Keep trying. And if I ever see you I will gladly MM you for any price. Get that **** outta here.

Keep it coming guys! I love itttttttt :-) :-)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
i had a get together on Dec. 15 people showed up. the next thingy is me tournie in january.
Holy crap, you've already had an STD on Dec 15?! You must be some sort of magician. ;)

Wow, people need to stop this all this drama. Go study for your tests or watch some TV or something, lol.

Also, I keep getting phantom hits with Marth's f-smash tippers. Spacing so good, the game denies it? :dizzy:

Silent Wolf- This "dumb" guy thinks too highly of himself. Not that I don't like that, it's just you still aren't as good as you think. 2 decent placings, that's nice and all, but you still aren't among the top players. Wow you almost beat Ken! Thats good, not. Keep trying. And if I ever see you I will gladly MM you for any price. Get that **** outta here.

Keep it coming guys! I love itttttttt :-) :-)
When did I say I was among the top pros? lol
I am good, yes, but not like top 10. I know how good and smart I am, and you guys don't lol. When I say you don't I don't mean, I'm underrated, I mean, you guys have never played me. =P
As for MMing, uhhh go to pound 3 and I'll mm you with my 3 secondaries lol.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Then you must be a ****** if you could not understand what i wrote,but the people who play for fun only play it like month maybe 1 or 3 month then they get bored..
#1, Truth is, I dont think anyone can understand you. #2, Dont call me a ******, it's in your best interest not to even play like that. #3, Are out of your freaking mind? Your saying out of everyone who plays this game, the majority play competivelly? That what you saying?

I love to win, and joke with the people. You say you don't care about who is good, yet thats all you ever talk about.
But you hate to lose, and I never said I didn't care about who's good. I said Im not jealous of anyone who can beat me.

dawn001

Smash Ace
#1, Truth is, I dont think anyone can understand you. #2, Dont call me a ******, it's in your best interest not to even play like that. #3, Are out of your freaking mind? Your saying out of everyone who plays this game, the majority play competivelly? That what you saying?

But you hate to lose, and I never said I didn't care about who's good. I said Im not jealous of anyone who can beat me.

What am saying is that people who buy the game they dont last long playing just like any other game.They just play it for a while then they get bored of it.lol like i said you must be a ****** when did i said that the majority play competivelly not true they do but also they have fun but! they are playing competivelly thats all,.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Ronnie, you are one of my favorite people.
Why thank you Tobby.

Silent Wolf- You aren't underrated, if anything you are overrated for that flashy bull**** you do all of the time. 3 secondaries? So if we money match $10 each match. That means I get $30 right? I don't know I am not that good at math... then after those scrub characters are out of the way you can play me with your only decent character. And I can add another $10 to my wallet. IF you don't mind.

Jeremy Feifer- Like I said I don't mind losing if we're all having fun. If it's all silent anger and tension then thats a different story. Plus if I lose people take it to heart. So it's like I have to try all the time. BTW I own you.

=D

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
When did I say I was among the top pros? lol
I am good, yes, but not like top 10. I know how good and smart I am, and you guys don't lol. When I say you don't I don't mean, I'm underrated, I mean, you guys have never played me. =P
As for MMing, uhhh go to pound 3 and I'll mm you with my 3 secondaries lol.
Why are you so arrogant? I HAVE played you and I know that you are knowledgeable and I know that you have mindgames as well as techskill, but if you seriously take ronnie that lightly then he will destroy you. Don't be so cocky.

Also, you probably think texas sucks because washington beat some texas players that were at FC. But if we had a crew match, our top 4 vs yours...washington would be destroyed. We would make you look like scrubs aside from Ka-Master. In fact...Fastliketree could probably just beat your whole crew by himself lol. Probably not, I'm joking but seriously. Don't get so high and mighty to players whom you have never played before. I would love to watch sideeffect **** your secondary characters. I think both of your fox's are about even though.

And ronnie, lmao you are way to cocky. I've played SW and he DOES have mindgames lmao. Have fun beating him XD.

Why are you so arrogant? I HAVE played you and I know that you are knowledgeable and I know that you have mindgames as well as techskill, but if you seriously take ronnie that lightly then he will destroy you. Don't be so cocky.

Also, you probably think texas sucks because washington beat some texas players that were at FC. But if we had a crew match, our top 4 vs yours...washington would be destroyed. We would make you look like scrubs aside from Ka-Master. In fact...Fastliketree could probably just beat your whole crew by himself lol. Probably not, I'm joking but seriously. Don't get so high and mighty to players whom you have never played before. I would love to watch sideeffect **** your secondary characters. I think both of your fox's are about even though.

And ronnie, lmao you are way to cocky. I've played SW and he DOES have mindgames lmao. Have fun beating him XD.
..................I can pretty much see that trying to argue with you Houston guys is pointless. I guess I'll just stop. =P
Friendlies if you go to Pound, if you want. All I'll say, bye.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
..................I can pretty much see that trying to argue with you Houston guys is pointless. I guess I'll just stop. =P
Friendlies if you go to Pound, if you want. All I'll say, bye.
I'm not from houston, I just like arguing.

<3.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
yo guys I'll have a smashfest december 15 so you know what that means nayways bring tv, gcs, wii, the game and such

if you guys don't think this is a good date let me know but I'm sure its a good time anyways cya

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
Hello Houston, I have returned. Anyone mind telling me whats happened in the past 2 months, and any new players that may have come around?

heytallman

CTALL
Hey ResumeDPosition, I'm new here. I haven't had a chance to play anyone from the forums, but I'd very much like to when I get some time. It's nice to meet you, and I hope we get to play sometime.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
yo guys I'll have a smashfest december 15 so you know what that means nayways bring tv, gcs, wii, the game and such

if you guys don't think this is a good date let me know but I'm sure its a good time anyways cya
If you could maybe push it back, then Linguini might be able to go. If not, then it's fine. Thanks for offering to have one. :)

Hello Houston, I have returned. Anyone mind telling me whats happened in the past 2 months, and any new players that may have come around?
Let's see...TGM's had some tourneyfests, a Houston rankings list has come out and caused some minor drama, there might be a smashfest on Dec. 15, there will be a tourneyfest on Jan 12-13, random non-Houston people come to our thread and MAJOR drama is started by some Houston people, and Houston weather is getting mighty cold.

Did I miss anything?

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
lol like i said you must be a ****** when did i said that the majority play competivelly not true they do but also they have fun but! they are playing competivelly thats all,.
You were doing good the first two sentences (Im proud), but this (^) is were you lost me.

So it's like I have to try all the time. BTW I own you.
I know, but dont act like you dont love me my ninja. We be havin good times. Also were did you get that club mix of "long way home"? I cant find it >_<'

Hylian,
MM$ 1-Million Dollars?

Sethlon,
I'v been thinking bout it, and you know your wrong for four stocking me. I thought we were cool...

Same o'le, same o'le. PM me if ya want to play, you can come over whenever Im not at work.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You were doing good the first two sentences (Im proud), but this (^) is were you lost me.

I know, but dont act like you dont love me my ninja. We be havin good times. Also were did you get that club mix of "long way home"? I cant find it >_<'

Hylian,
MM$ 1-Million Dollars?

Sethlon,
I'v been thinking bout it, and you know your wrong for four stocking me. I thought we were cool...

Same o'le, same o'le. PM me if ya want to play, you can come over whenever Im not at work.
Accepted as long as we agree we will never pay each other. XD.

heytallman

CTALL

That'll work for me, I think I'm available, I'd finally get to meet people from this board.

But one question, where exactly do you live (not to sound stalkerish or anything) just so I know where to go for the smashfest. I know it's probably not set in stone yet, but I'd very much like to go and chill. I could bring a Wii, a couple GC controllers, and Melee. Hope to hear from you soon

heytallman

CTALL
Ah thanks Kamakaze Kevin, and I think that would be too far for me to drive too. Everyone on that list lives pretty far from me. If you live near SW, do you maybe want to meet up and play a bit, since we can't really go that far?

Velox

Smash Ace
First I'd like to call **** **** on Silent Wolf. Dude, you totally said you were better than Ken's Fox not too long ago. LMAO, what makes you think Ken's Fox is not a HUGE threat? I'm positive you would even get deeeemolished by Azen's Fox as well.

Wow, you guys are all ********. What a retort, these arguments are like saying "Well... at least I can cook better than you!!!" to the connoisseur that doesn't like your meal. Let's try to at least apply a little(come on people that's all I ask!!!!!!) logic to the equation here. Wow.

Let's face it. None of you know how to play this game except me. I really am the only one who knows what he's talking about? Sad. Though I've known about this for a long time.

You know, there is this game that I studied recently when I was learning how to program AI, too bad I forgot the name. But in it, the players play, and their are consistent winnners. "Pros" if you will. These pros upon being interviewed, litterally said they had absolutlely no idea how they win. They do moves, and then are like, "That move seems too aggressive", and then they take it back. Or they will do something like, "hmmm, this move seems right.", and go with it. Why is this so important to AI programmers? Because it is the 1 mistery in life that stumps an AI programmer. How to program AI that acts on human "feelings" and "instincts"? The truth is nobody knows how to play smash, well except for me, lot of good it does for me though, because I suck after all.

I feel like I'm the only one to apply theories and logic to this game. Sad. For 1 I really thought TGM of all people was different. But clearly he is not?

You know, I can watch the smartest player in the world (Azen) and tell you exactly why he does everyone of the moves he does. Amazing. I don't care if you guys believe that or not, but it's true. So therefore I know I'm right even if nobody else does.

Also another reason I know you guys are ******** is because you're not open to ideas. One of the basic concepts in life failed.

Hell, just go back and read some of the posts I've made under this account. Some of the best mindgames this site has ever seen have come from my account, and that's with me withholding 90% of what I know!

Also Jeremy that's because we uhhhhhhh live in America? You also totally missed the point. Comments like me hiding behind Azen are totally stupid and off topic also. Oh, and also because people are supposed to prove me wrong which NOBODY HAS DONE YET!!! SHOCKING! I think I'm seeing a trend. Oh, yeah, nobody can prove me wrong.

BTW, I also thoroughly enjoy watching you guys squirm to produce some evidence at what makes people good at this game. The 7 habbits of a prof smasher? Hah, what a joke, noobs can play like that and still have no sucess. Clearly not the defining point for pros then, logic will tell you that. There is a depper way to play the game. The 7 habits have never stopped me from randomly getting hit by a b-air that both me and the guy who did it were suprised it even hit and then getting death comboed.

Hopefully I come off as cocky to you guys. Because if I seem cocky to you then you're missing the entire point of all my posts collectively.

Seriously, somebody shut me up, watch my videos and then tell me I know nothing about the game. LOL, I know mindgames wayyy more advanced then anything Silent has coughed up in the last year.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
First I'd like to call **** **** on Silent Wolf. Dude, you totally said you were better than Ken's Fox not too long ago. LMAO, what makes you think Ken's Fox is not a HUGE threat?

Wow, you guys are all ********. What a retort, these arguments are like saying "Well... at least I can cook better than you!!!" to the connoisseur that doesn't like your meal. Let's try to at least apply a little(come on people that's all I ask!!!!!!) logic to the equation here. Wow.

Let's face it. None of you know how to play this game except me. I really am the only one who knows what he's talking about? Sad. Though I've known about this for a long time.

You know, there is this game that I studied recently when I was learning how to program AI, too bad I forgot the name. But in it, the players play, and their are consistent winnners. "Pros" if you will. These pros upon being interviewed, litterally said they had absolutlely no idea how they win. They do moves, and then are like, "That move seems too aggressive", and then they take it back. Or they will do something like, "hmmm, this move seems right.", and go with it. Why is this so important to AI programmers? Because it is the 1 mistery in life that stumps an AI programmer. How to program AI that acts on human "feelings" and "instincts"? The truth is nobody knows how to play smash, well except for me, lot of good it does for me though, because I suck after all.

I feel like I'm the only one to apply theories and logic to this game. Sad. For 1 I really thought TGM of all people was different. But clearly he is not?

You know, I can watch the smartest player in the world (Azen) and tell you exactly why he does everyone of the moves he does. Amazing. I don't care if you guys believe that or not, but it's true. So therefore I know I'm right even if nobody else does.

Also another reason I know you guys are ******** is because you're not open to ideas. One of the basic concepts in life failed.

Hell, just go back and read some of the posts I've made under this account. Some of the best mindgames this site has ever seen have come from my account, and that's with me withholding 90% of what I know!

Also Jeremy that's because we uhhhhhhh live in America? You also totally missed the point. Comments like me hiding behind Azen are totally stupid and off topic also. Oh, and also because people are supposed to prove me wrong which NOBODY HAS DONE YET!!! SHOCKING! I think I'm seeing a trend. Oh, yeah, nobody can prove me wrong.

Chris, something you don't seem to understand (I say seem because I really have no idea if you understand it at all or not), is that while intellect is very important, sadly it does not translate into skill. You are making it more then it seems. You cite Azen as an example, but do you know Azen? You say he understands the game perfectly, but what if he just understands his opponents perfectly? You really don't know what he does to win or what he thinks. You can watch him play and analyze his style and movements, and then make a hypothesis as to why he did certain things, but you can't really KNOW. You don't even know if Azen knows why he does some things. Maybe he just does them on instinct?

This is not a strategical game. While you can use strategy, and you can out think your opponent, the gameplay is simply too fast to put your full intellect to use. In my eyes, the most important thing in this game is Spacing. I have my reasons, which would take a long time to write down, but I believe this is true. The second most important thing is movement. Agree?

Also, I can understand where you are coming from, but I think the way your thinking is just not viable.

Velox

Smash Ace
I actually do know that Hylian. Sadly that is true. I hear you there. Something I will agree on is skill (a word I don't believe I've used yet), is defined by how well you do in tournaments. And in that case, congradulations (Silent Wolf), you truly are amazing, of course I've never said you weren't really good.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Anyone can come play with me and sex is available if you play your cards right.

ROCKETTRAINER MM $357.22?
What the F? How about for $1337? $Infinity+1? That would suck if someone's children had to pay money over a MM...

Geez, Velox, relax. Too much serious business. You're cool, but calm down.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I actually do know that Hylian. Sadly that is true. I hear you there. Something I will agree on is skill (a word I don't believe I've used yet), is defined by how well you do in tournaments. And in that case, congradulations (Silent Wolf), you truly are amazing, of course I've never said you weren't really good.
I wasn't really trying to pick an argument, just propose intelligent discussion ^_^. I'm pretty smart, and for a long time that did nothing for me in smash lol.

Edit: Also, you said "you guys are all ********"

I wanted to prove I wasn't ********. XD.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
Anyone can come play with me and sex is available if you play your cards right.

ROCKETTRAINER MM $357.22?
I'll play with you all night long, i'll bring my oil....I mean controller lol.

;););););)

anybody doing something this weekend, any STD or something. (ceasar WTF, S2 ronnie S2 ;) )

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
GUYS SMASHFEST DECEMBER 23 AT MY HOUSE SO LINGUINI CAN COME ALRIGHT? COOL

MY ADDRESS IS : 6714 Archgate Dr. Spring, Tx 77373

My cellphone number : (281)-844-8573

REMEMBER BRING TVS,GCS,WIIS, AND THE GAME , ALRIGHT GUYS LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
<3 chris

Fake Cesar, you should move your smashfest back to the 23rd so linguini can show up =} Lawl, why does everyone have to be one step ahead of me today???

Also, guys, I just beat Contra 4. Its a ****in amazing game.
...that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom