• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
i win i win:lick:
I was playing Roy in friendlies for a long time, and in one match I looked at the wall, and said" wtf is that?" and then he looked and I killed him.

MINDGAMES ROY!

Then when he looked back he said "I kill you now." Then killed me. ;_;./ XD

:chuckle::laugh::dizzy::chuckle::laugh::dizzy:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, when Roy says "You die now," he's usually serious. And stop cheating by using real-life mindgames. <_<

heytallman

CTALL
I was playing Roy in friendlies for a long time, and in one match I looked at the wall, and said" wtf is that?" and then he looked and I killed him.

MINDGAMES ROY!
Hilarious!:laugh:

Also, any other smashfests going on besides Cesar's any time in the near future? I can't make it to that one but want to go to one. And I don't want to start off at the tournament, I'll just get completely wrecked.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
i used to say this too until roy moved like 2 minutes away from me

try playing falcon dittos with royR 10 hours at a time, then i dare you to say falcon dittos are fun...

you have scarred me for life roy, i hope you are happy...

*goes to his room and cries under his blanket*
they are still fun even if you're playing like really good falcon player. just trying to see who comes up with the better combos and who can land the most keens and such it just makes it so fun plus he's so fast its just too good lol

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
Anybody wanna smash 2marrow all day!! Call me at 832 659 9561 if u want to

Was up NEON and Oni ill beat both of yall
dont make me beat you with my bowser again *and the worse thing is i dont even play bowser*:laugh:

and KAGE like the sig lol

dawn001

Smash Ace
i would come and beat you but i wanna play dawn on that day!!

dawn you wanna play tomorrow? its the only day im free until after the christmas break
well i cant play you until january why well am in mexico with my chick so i wont be back until january so keep practicing for me i want to be inpress...:)

onii-chan

Smash Ace
well i cant play you until january why well am in mexico with my chick so i wont be back until january so keep practicing for me i want to be inpress...:)
hmmm....ok i goin to impress you and probably make you cry bcuz of my new found skillz! (or you will make me cry bcuz you can double shine 300 TIMES!):lick:

axxo i guess i come to your house then seeing as how my dreams are shot down by the mexican border patrol! **** YOU DAWN! <=====wierd your name nearly spells out dam

dawn001

Smash Ace
hmmm....ok i goin to impress you and probably make you cry bcuz of my new found skillz! (or you will make me cry bcuz you can double shine 300 TIMES!):lick:

mexican border patrol! **** YOU DAWN! <=====wierd your name nearly spells out dam
who told you i can double shine infact i can multi shine like up to 10 to 15 in a row ...
dont worry we will play for fun nothing serious. now that comment you post was fuuny as hell :laugh::chuckle:. ( axxo i guess i come to your house then seeing as how my dreams are shot down by the mexican border patrol! **** YOU DAWN.)<-----------TOO FUNNY!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Roy, I'm done with college stuff on the 12th, so I definitely expect to be playing you by the 13th ^^.
I think that's when I'll be done too. We can make it a threesome. :lick:

Gross...

NovA™

Smash Apprentice
HI

Will def make it to cesar's and if anyone wants to play before that hit me up, im def free on mon-thurs and sunday.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
hey guys ive been goin thru a lot of **** lately but i'm ready to get back in the smash game, if anything big happens let me know

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
MSN? Bah, use AIM more. :)

Uh, I don't think he is...right? :ohwell:

TGM

Smash Lord
hes leaving for a month to go see his mommy. he,her and lots of colombian DKs will hangout and do drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom