• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'll be free tomorrow afternoon if anyone is having some smash. Otherwise, meh...

Shök

Smash Champion
LOL, damm dude. Just practice on lv. 9 computers or something. Thats what I when Iam bored, and work on your waveshine with Falco.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Don't get hit?

Velox

Smash Ace
Just because you can't get Roy to waveshine doesn't mean us non-noobs can't.

I had ingnored this thread for a while because I don't want to sound too much like an idiot to everyone. I don't really care enough to argue with friends about a game anyways.

Edit*** I still know more than everyone about this game though :colorful:

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
tech skill doesn't matter, i can only waveshine with falco like 3 times in a row before i **** up and i think we all understand that my falco is devestating

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
tech skill doesn't matter, i can only waveshine with falco like 3 times in a row before i **** up and i think we all understand that my falco is devestating
This statement is true. Playing smart is more important, along with good spacing. Having all three leads to victory. :)

heytallman

CTALL
How'd everyone's Smashing go over the weekend? I played with this one guy who is starting to use Fox because Fox is good. I called him a conformist, and he got mad, and then I owned him. He was really really bad.

Kamikaze Kevin

Smash Cadet
lol, i got my bro to break a controller in frustration cuz i kept beating his marth with random low tiers i never play. finally ended with a near 3 stock by my young link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom