• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hey RT, what are the prizes? What do you think they are if you don't know.
Like I said, probably one of those cardboard displays that advertises games. It's really whatever the manager decides, since it's the only Gamestop doing it. They don't have the funding for anything big, but who knows? If you really want something of value, then enter the Guitar Hero III tournament. First place gets $25 gift card. Entry is free, so you have nothing to lose.

Like I said, don't go out of your way to come unless you are really that bored. But you do get your name posted at the store. You'll get to be "The Smash Champ." ;)

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Hopefully this event will have everyone in shape for my tournament >.>

Final Smash will probably beat out WTYM 2 in size. I have great expectations.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh hey, whats up oncearunner? I thought you got eaten by bears or something.
LOL WUT?

The Gamestop tourney was gross. Time matches and Tournament Mode? I was going to start vomiting because I was disgusted. :urg:

Jake13

Smash Lord
First Prize in the time mode was a naruto arm band, Roy won that.

First Prize in the stock mode was nothing, I was disappointed, I didn't get shi.t

oncearunner

Smash Apprentice
im doing alright sethlon
it seems women are always a burden to me :(
i met this chick right before HOST on that spring break weeekend

skipped the tourney, dated her for 7 months
had some good time ;(
lol yeah...
we broke up

so im back to work, school, and ssb!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lawlz confirmed. Sending supplies.

TGM

Smash Lord
Guys, plz stop spamming, no joke. its really bad.

Also, NO ALCOHOL at this monthlie,before or after. Both times people has spilled and left bottles every where. there are rooms that never have recovered from the smell. so NO drinking......

drinking and smash is just as dumb as drinking orange juice after you brush your teeth.

PS, plz bring tvs and gcn/ssbm.....as usual,,,,,i need them.

D

Deleted member

i am definitely coming to the tourny on the 10th and hopfully i can play as many people as possible

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
my game and watch will get you next time jake:lick:

i hate my prize, whoever wants it can have it.
I WONT THAT **** arm band roy i will play you for it my dragon balls and the tenkachi spirit levels three dragon breath beam attack against your naruto arm band (im a nerd) gong e tempie.(showlin showdown)

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
was up ppls talkin about smash...lol Neon can u come over

heydude sorry i couldnt go but hopefully sometime soon when your not working when is the next time you are off so we can play and by the way do you have that tool for the controller i need to use it to change out some buttons

Shök

Smash Champion
you told me that aceouts screw thing was a piece of caca neon

dawn001

Smash Ace
i know but when you come back were all going to color our controlls together arent we
hell yeah dude we are going to have some good looking controlers just like VOID'S first one the LIME ONE i think everyone has seen that one that one that PIMPSLAP HAS!!! well that one but this are going to be much better then that one ...

WHO EVER WANT'S THER CONTROL COLORED JUST TELL ME OR VOID ABOUT HOW YOU WANT IT OR WHAT COLOR YOU WANT IT AND ILL TELL YOU MORE INFO ON THE PRICE BUT REMEMBER THIS IS NO CHEAP PAIT JOBS THIS ARE GOOD!!!! LOL PM ME FOR INFO?

dawn001

Smash Ace
Lets Get To Work.................i Need A To Get Guitar Hero 3.........any Costumers!!!!!!!!......anyone
TGM OR DR DREW IS YOU ARE READING THIS WE ARE SORRY REALLY WE ARE BUT WE ARE DOING THIS FOR A GOOD REASON UNLESS YOU MAKE A SUGGESTION ABOUT HOW PAINTING JOB THING THEN LET US KNOW...

BUT YES WE WILL START PAITING GAME CUBE CONTROLERS ANY COLOR YOU WANT JUST LET US KNOW WHAT COLOR AND HOW DO YOU WANT IT...MY NUMBER IS 832-964-3753

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom