• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
What Website am I on?

Come on bayyybayyyy dont say mayyyyybayyy,,, I gotta know if you're swweet love is gonna savee meeeee

we may losse and we mayy winn, but we will never be here againnnn.... so open up I'm climbin innnn, take it eeasssayyyyy

onii-chan

Smash Ace
When you say "they immediately started to rub on me", are you referring to the guys with the wip cream or the girl? :confused:
i wonder also:confused:

alos TGM when i get in touch wit PIMPSLAP i think we can set up an smash tounry
if anyone lives near me let me know: 7600 Wileyvale Rd. Houston,Tx 77016 (if u dont kno were thats at its near Kashmere High School)

Apocalypse™

Smash Journeyman
Well, I said random ppl, and I truly mean that. Me and my friend usually drop by in the evening to play ppl in the Towers (North I think). The RA for the 14th floor is my friend, so we ***** out the lobby and ppl come when they see a wii. We've fought roughly....8 ppl or so, and I had guessed that there had to be more than that at UH that actually played the game well. We plan on having a weekly "smash fest" type thing where we play wii sports,M.party,smash etc. So far Thursday seems like a good day, but maybe monday or friday as well. I'll try and give a time (probably around 8pm or so) once we decide on how to do it weekly.
Monday or Thursday would be good but 8pm? That's late -.-
Like 3 or 4pm would be nice lol.

dawn001

Smash Ace
so are you going to come back for the tourney
**** yeah dude it is destined for me to go!!!!!!!!!

look at this, does his fox moves all wierd or what?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3P5JMWyVwbk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3P5JMWyVwbk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

TGM

Smash Lord
the girls were rubin on me. they love it when i talk smash..........

BTW,ronnie needs a haircut,mr.3000 needs to No johns match neon,oni needs to prepare for a shiek ditto,these new kids on this thread need to PM me and ill help set some matches for them, tgm needs to rub on mouf.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
I need no haircut. I just straightened my hair, its muy sexy... ;-)

So, if good OOC come will there be teams?

Cesar: You want me come and get me :@

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
**** yeah dude it is destined for me to go!!!!!!!!!

look at this, does his fox moves all wierd or what?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3P5JMWyVwbk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3P5JMWyVwbk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

wtf!!!!! i never seen some of the moves used by a fox! MINDGAMES!

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Metro doesn't come out here! =[

Walk wtf?! I would get lost then be stranded at night and with my long hair chances are i will get picked up by one of the arabian nights only to be ***** time and time again! =[

TGM

Smash Lord
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ltcMueAFEl0

Make way for Price Ali
Say hey! It's Prince Ali

Hey! Clear the way in the old Bazaar
Hey you! Let us through!
It's a bright new star!
Oh come!
Be the first on your block to meet his eye!

Make way! Here he comes!
Ring bells! Bang the drums!
Are you gonna love this guy!

Prince Ali! Fabulous he!
Ali Ababwa!
Genuflect, show some respect

Down on one knee!
Now, try your best to stay calm
Brush up your Sunday salaam
Then come and meet his spectacular coterie

Prince Ali! Mighty is he!
Ali Ababwa!
Strong as ten regular men, definitely!

He faced the galloping hordes
A hundred bad guys with swords
Who sent those goons to their lords?
Why, Prince Ali

He's got seventy-five golden camels
Purple peacocks he's got fifty-three
[ PRINCE ALI lyrics found on http://www.completealbumlyrics.com ]
When it comes to exotic type mammals
Has he got a zoo?
I'm telling you, it's a world-class menagerie!

Prince Ali! Handsome is he! There's no question this Ali's alluring
Ali Ababwa! Never ordinary, never boring
That physique! How can I speak? Everything about the man just plain impresses
Weak at the knee
Well, get on out in that square He's a winner, he's a whiz, a wonder!
Adjust your veil and prepare He's about to pull my heart asunder!
To gawk and grovel and stare at Prince Ali! And I absolutely love the way he dresses!

He's got ninety-five white Persian monkeys
(He's got the monkeys, let's see the monkeys)
And to view them he charges no fee
(He's generous, so generous!)
He's got slaves, he's servants and flunkies
(Proud to work for him!)
They bow to his whim love serving him
They're just lousy whith loyalty to Ali!
Prince Ali!

Prince Ali! Amorous he!
Ali Ababwa!
Heard your princess was a sight lovely to see
And that, good people, is why
He got dolled up and dropped by
With sixty elephants, llamas galore
Whith his bears and lions
A brass band and more
Whith his forty fakirs, his cooks, his bakers
His birds that warble on key
Make way for Prince Ali!

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
Metro doesn't come out here! =[

Walk wtf?! I would get lost then be stranded at night and with my long hair chances are i will get picked up by one of the arabian nights only to be ***** time and time again! =[
LOLOLOL thats messed up XD , yo tgm well I nova told me he wanted to play today also omnidistortion is coming and MAYBE...MAYBE I'll go pick ronnie up , are you at your grandmas ronnie?

TGM

Smash Lord
RT, thats a big complicated song. but yes, i copied it.,...........it be a tastry song and it reminds me of the aladin crew. i have the song on me MP3 player......>WAHAHAHAHAHHAHA..... RT can u go to cesars? i am.

teh_w0lf

Smash Cadet
The link on the 1st page is fixed.

Bear,shiek ditto.

En Tragic the front page of this thread tells you everything you need to know.

And UH has no good smashers. so practice with us and make your college good.

On a side note, i went to Rice university last night to smash and i saw naked women running around licking wip cream off of guys......of course i went over there and told them i use marth and they immediatly started to rub on me!
hahaha...yeah right...you didn't even leave the room let alone stop playing smash...you didn't even SEE the girls man...you were too busy getting beaten buy our resident link player to look at the lovely ladies :laugh:...it was great having you over though...even though you beat me like a red-headed step-child...

(oh and it was SHAVING CREAM)

Vayru

Smash Rookie
Monday or Thursday would be good but 8pm? That's late -.-
Like 3 or 4pm would be nice lol.
that's true, but the reason for 8pm on thursday is cause of Gray's Anatomy...and the lack of a decent TV in the towers >.>; and monday is cool, just gonna be me though, unless my marth buddy doesn't mind sitting around the tower while I go to class from 5:30-7pm (and that was the only time that class was available...gogo COSC).

TGM

Smash Lord
hahaha...yeah right...you didn't even leave the room let alone stop playing smash...you didn't even SEE the girls man...you were too busy getting beaten buy our resident link player to look at the lovely ladies :laugh:...it was great having you over though...even though you beat me like a red-headed step-child...

(oh and it was SHAVING CREAM)

Ok so i lied about every thing i said........except the part where..........well actually it was all lies.

teh_w0lf

Smash Cadet
Ok so i lied about every thing i said........except the part where..........well actually it was all lies.
hahaha...just keeping you honest

although the part about the girls running naked around campus is true...twice a month in fact.......the only bad part is that its not just girls...yeah :urg:

TGM

Smash Lord
hahaha...just keeping you honest

although the part about the girls running naked around campus is true...twice a month in fact.......the only bad part is that its not just girls...yeah :urg:
go to cesars today! its gonna be a blasty blast

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
KEI$
832-721-4490
2914 Tower Bridge Ct
Pearland, TX, 77581

lol even though i can't make too many tournaments i am still TRYING to free up time even though i can't very often i'll let ya'll know when's the next time i can attend/host an event.

i'm actually kinda tempted to talk my dad into having a big smashfest/tournament at his house on my birthday weekend as a present that sounds kinda awesome (Dec. 8th-9th) what do ya'll think

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
Yo guys, just wondering if any of the north houston peeps are doing anything this saturday. Since I'm off that day, I would like to play some smash. Cesar? Nova? Side? Hit me the **** up!

Vayru

Smash Rookie
Alright, I saw quite a few ppl respond to the UH Smash thing, so if any of you guys are interested, we're still gonna be playing tonight at around 9pm or so on the 14th floor of the South(When you enter the towers, it's to the left) Towers in the Lobby next to the elevator.

We'll also be playing Friday and Saturday (probably at earlier times). So whoever is available to come play, just let me know what's a good time for Fri./Sat. and I'll be sure to get things setup w/ the RA of that floor. Go ahead and PM me or reply if anyone needs any info.

Side Note: Bring your own controller of course (We're running low on decent ones), and a wii-mote since we might pull out Wii sports or mario party....oh, and if anyone has a save file w/ all the stages/alt.music unlocked, that'd be awesome. We had a very tragic incident earlier this year...where our main memory card got whiped. We have all characters and what not unlocked, just missing 2 stages.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I had work today and have work tomorrow, so argh...I'm probably going to go to a local Gamestop tourney on Saturday and try to knock out the current champion. It isn't anyone that I know of...

Hmm, I would be very interested in smashing with you peeps from UH, but this week looks bad. Maybe next Friday or something. If not, come to the tournament. You'll get lots of experience. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom