• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGM

Smash Lord
Ok thanks!

it seems that jeremys thread held very little info for me. so i need everybody to post your address and cell number and your name.....i mean EVERYBODY! please!

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Ronnie, (832)891-5858, 8103 Karen St. Houston Tx 77037

Im doing these little MM things not to prove that I have a better side character, but to inspire people to get better by playing my amazing side characters, and they can move up on the list if by some miracle that they beat me.

The reason I deny some MM is because I don't really use certain characters and I'm not going to throw dollar bills away... it adds up.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
1$MM roy ditto, ronnie? :) (I am sooo taking a point from you, mwuhahaha)

And for the list majiggy...
Cell = 832-482-5588
and 31218 West Timberloch Trail, Magnolia, zip 77355 will work for now.

Hahah, nice big list of new projects to work on, eh TGM? Good stuff.

TGM

Smash Lord
Indeed, sir alex! TGM loves houston smash as well as YOU!

yall will be added tonite.

oh and if anything else needs to be put on the front page.....info or new project....please PM me about it.

NovA™

Smash Apprentice
18910 Remington Mill Dr, Houston TX 77073 Cell # (646) 290-4149, Call me nova

and ronnie $1 mm link ditto 2/3 : ) i'll be black link >.< but we have to do 2/3 falco dittos right after it, k? freebee no money added (Red Falco) !!. Can you go to Cesar's on Thursday? Oh and neon we can do link ditto's whenever the next time we meet, perhaps Cesar's house on Thursday? and are you guys even going there let me know !

Kamikaze Kevin

Smash Cadet
832-567-2259, 2914 Tower Bridge Ct., Pearland, 77581 Kevin

depending on if i can come up with a couple extra bucks, i'll dk/pika ditto u, ronnie

Uriah

Smash Rookie
638 Andover Spring, Tx 77373

Currently residing in Waco due to school, but Houston is for summer/thanksgiving/christmas

I wouldn't mind playing some of ya'll when im in town!

Apocalypse™

Smash Journeyman
and ronnie $1 mm link ditto 2/3
MMs are not allowed in our religion, sorry but you can't lose even that dollar.

But I'd like to fox ditto anyone just for the hell of it.. (I have never played you Ronnie.. so.. I want to play you. Except that one time where you 3 stocked me with your falco and made me wanna take a **** so bad)

Jake13

Smash Lord
JAKETHIRTEEN

12955 Avenida Vaquero, 77077, Houston, Tx, Westside.

Also, Ronnie, no johns match. Commence.

TGM

Smash Lord
Ok ive updated with all of the adresses so far. keep getting more. if you know anybody that plays with us and you know where they live/cell. please pass it up.

also, there will be low tier at me tournie on nov 10th. request the 10th and 11th off now. there is no excuse for you to not go to this....

also, the "BIG Plans" ive been talking about ever since i remade this thread.......well if things go well, ill spill the beans at me monthlie.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
wow! i jusy looked over the thread and it seems that everyone wants to ditto ppl so ill throw this out there!: SHIEK DITTO/MM(MASTER MATCH) to anyone who thinks they up for it

Also happy halloween cuz im goin egg ur house or u if a see u!:chuckle::chuckle:

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
wow! i jusy looked over the thread and it seems that everyone wants to ditto ppl so ill throw this out there!: SHIEK DITTO/MM(MASTER MATCH) to anyone who thinks they up for it

Also happy halloween cuz im goin egg ur house or u if a see u!:chuckle::chuckle:

again we must play this time we should make it two weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom