• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
void you should record it and also kamakazieyou dont have to worry about the controller anymore i got one but thanks though

kage921

Smash Journeyman
yeah that sounds awsome and i want to get some tri-force dittos with someone? anybody:)
I'll have a triforce battle with you. As ganondorf would say, " These powers are to much for you, I command you top give them to me" * Ocarina of Time best game ever* :chuckle:

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
I'll have a triforce battle with you. As ganondorf would say, " These powers are to much for you, I command you top give them to me" * Ocarina of Time best game ever* :chuckle:

lets go for it and also did you see the stage creator for brawl that will be awsome and i have a thread on chararcter discussion so go check it out and forget the ganondorf hes no match for my ganons fist lol jus playing

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
I think TGM said that the higher ranking people gain no points from lower ranking people. Seriously, the higher ranks are above the lower ranks for a reason, they can't go around getting easy points otherwise I could play tons of lower ranked people and eventually catch up with the top 3 just because of that. It would be ********. So, even if they do win, and are higher ranking, they get no points from beating a lower ranked person.

TGM

Smash Lord
Bear got it right. if i beat clue 1.82 trillion times ill get zero points. why? hes lower than me. but if he beats me under the circumstances i put up in 1st post...he will gains points.

i disagree with givng points to people who just show up. thats just dumb, no offense to bear. i also think that i may take away the rule about reporting friendlies to me....this is very hard to do and its time consuming. ill will replace that rule with sum thing. ideas? for right now it will be replaced with "no johns match".

I have put jake as non-active. the list will be re-done on nov 10......

houston. prepare to get or lose points. and mouf is a peach main, the BEST peach main in houston. the only other peach main is void. jake is out since he wants to be.

dawn001

Smash Ace
Well, you're the highest ranking falco gabe, so that is a very true statement. If he is your main that is lol. If not then it's whoever is your main unless there is someone better out there. Plus, drama is only for low tier mains and women. You know who I am talking about >_> <_<
what gabe the best falco lol thats funny i play gabe falco with my falco and there is not that impressive like mouf i think mouf has the best falco...

dawn001

Smash Ace
Cesar what time on thursday, i can come with my brother after 4-5ish is that fine? and maybe bring duke if he isn't busy. Hopefully more people come and this should be good practice.
**** yall yall get to practice and am over here with level 6 computers thats my practice oh well have fun ....

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
Houston needs some sort of epic Low Tier tourney, because we've definitely got some bangin' low-tiers.
well I been suggestion low tier battles for a while now since the first smashfest I hosted a while ago but nobody seems to get any hype about it I remember only james agreeing to it lol well low tiers ftw!! XD

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
If amazing OOC come... then have teams.

If not... then have Low Tier.

Btw im the king of dittos, I'll MM anyone in any ditto for $1 a piece. This also gives you a chance to move up on the list if you think you can handle it ;-)

BTW about MM anyone in any ditto was a lie. These are the people I will not MM

G & W(Roy)

Peach(James/Jake)

Samus(Allan/Roy)

Pikachu(Gabe)

Sheik(Ray)

Bowser(James)

I'm basically saying I can beat anyone else in a Ditto with any character. ;-)

**Alex I didn't mention you because your Roy would be too fun to play in dittos**

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
oh snaps good stuff , we neeed to play lab rat , and it seems someone has been practicing (cough) clue (cough) lol
Actually, I have been practicing much less since I started going to tourneys and fests. That is mostly the only time I get any better. But I often find myself thinking during the day of ways to exploit a character's weaknesses.

NovA™

Smash Apprentice
**** yall yall get to practice and am over here with level 6 computers thats my practice oh well have fun ....
Dawn i can pick u up on thursday just call me or tell me ur address and we can make arrangements.
Houston needs some sort of epic Low Tier tourney, because we've definitely got some bangin' low-tiers.
LINK FOR LOW TIER, seriously since we never have enough peple for teams we should just do low tier.
d amn clueless u did get really good in so little time, amazing dude keep it up and i would like to keep playing your ganon and asim amazing falcon as always.

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
But I often find myself thinking durning the day of ways to exploit a characters weaknesses.
Definite candidate for a new myspace headline, paul. I'm sure felicia would love it. Kinda proves how this game could NEVER come between you two.

::sniff:: it even has a hint of sig potential on it.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
clue we should play. Ganon dittos are so awesome. SideEffect, I'll take you up on that, how bout we have a link ditto ;-)

D

Deleted member

Btw im the king of dittos, I'll MM anyone in any ditto for $1 a piece. This also gives you a chance to move up on the list if you think you can handle it ;-)

G & W(Roy)

Peach(James/Jake)

Samus(Allan/Roy)

Pikachu(Gabe)

Sheik(Ray)

Bowser(James)

**Alex I didn't mention you because your Roy would be too fun to play in dittos**
i will $1 mm ditto u with bowser

Apocalypse™

Smash Journeyman
Bear got it right. if i beat clue 1.82 trillion times ill get zero points. why? hes lower than me. but if he beats me under the circumstances i put up in 1st post...he will gains points.
Hmm, I first said it jokingly but this makes me wonder..

What would be the incentive for someone to vs a lower ranked player? He doesn't gain any points by winning (but does he lose points for losing?) cuz he if does.. then I don't see why anyone would do that.

The lower ranked player has nothing to lose and all to gain yes?

Sorry if this is better explained in the rules; I've read them but don't really remember.. :D

So Allan is saying he can beat Clue 1.82 trillion times huh? That's beef right there.. Fight Fight Fight Fight!! (jk, you can beat me 1.82 trillion times)

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice

G & W(Roy)

Peach(James/Jake)

Samus(Allan/Roy)

Pikachu(Gabe)

Sheik(Ray)

Bowser(James)

oh snaps son so you're saying you can beat my luigi? :D XD somebody is getting really cocky here I will admit our gannons go even lol try to find a way to get to my house this thursday so we can play :D and kage you too come to my house on thursday so we can play :)

TGM

Smash Lord
A few things:

1. Remember jeremy fiefers houston adress book thingy? well that got closed but im making it return....im adding it on the front page of me thread. this will help others communicate with each other for smash and other FUTURE needs(secrets,,,,,,teehee). I need everybodies address and cell number plz. i will not spam you, do this for houston........because this ties into that "BIG PLAN" i said i have for you guys.

2. Just for the record, no one cant battle for a whole ranking. Meaning number 11 cant battle number 7 for the 7th spot spot. thats just dumb.

3. Please prepare for a massive crew battle. Im setting up a gigantic crew battle in the VERY near future. this means yall need to play anybody and everybody as much as you can.

4. Ronnies little ditto thing means nothing if he beats you. He mains fox, therefore he will be a fox main. so if you lose your link,marth,pichu,roy,shiek dittos.......it means nothing.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
A few things:

1. Remember jeremy fiefers houston adress book thingy? well that got closed but im making it return....im adding it on the front page of me thread. this will help others communicate with each other for smash and other FUTURE needs(secrets,,,,,,teehee). I need everybodies address and cell number plz. i will not spam you, do this for houston........because this ties into that "BIG PLAN" i said i have for you guys.

2. Just for the record, no one cant battle for a whole ranking. Meaning number 11 cant battle number 7 for the 7th spot spot. thats just dumb.

3. Please prepare for a massive crew battle. Im setting up a gigantic crew battle in the VERY near future. this means yall need to play anybody and everybody as much as you can.

4. Ronnies little ditto thing means nothing if he beats you. He mains fox, therefore he will be a fox main. so if you lose your link,marth,pichu,roy,shiek dittos.......it means nothing.

yo tgm my address is 6714 Archgate Dr. Sping,Tx and my cellphone number is (281)-844-8573

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom