• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
i want my controller un-painted, anyone wanna give me a free controller shell from their broken controller T.T

i guess i can offer a dollar or two... i mean its a broken controller anyway, shoo...

OmniDistortion

Smash Cadet
PAINTEN MY WAY TO BRAWL............GOTTA START SOMEWHERE LOL
You guys using acrylics seperate? Sounds like layering some before and after is real key to keeping the paint on a real long time.

Anyone want to play up in Spring today or tomorrow? I'm open.

G@BE

Smash Lord
bring a extended deck gabe i will play you with my rock deck yes yes???
Im currently missing things from my 1.5 deck... I lost about 3 dual lands and 2 wraths

So its a complete mess... Im currently working on a type 2 deck right now though

EnTragic

Smash Cadet
I don't know if this is posted anywhere but.. When does the Tourney start?... I looked on the front page but i didn't see it. lol

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
TGM did somehow edit all the tourney info out of his post...Try to be there by 11. The tourney usually starts around 1:30-ish and is finished around 7ish, depending on how smoothly things run.

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Look guys, why don't you all just just aim eachother and talk about the controller stuff. It gets real annoying looking at the topic for this forum and reading this stuff. If you just have to talk about it create a thread in the spam zone or something. A topic like this HOUSTON THREAD! (post your address! Nov 10th-11th tournie at TGM's) should not have 76 pages. So tone it down guys.

dawn001

Smash Ace
Look guys, why don't you all just just aim eachother and talk about the controller stuff. It gets real annoying looking at the topic for this forum and reading this stuff. If you just have to talk about it create a thread in the spam zone or something. A topic like this HOUSTON THREAD! (post your address! Nov 10th-11th tournie at TGM's) should not have 76 pages. So tone it down guys.
by the way are you going to TGM tourny or not? there is a link player that wants to throw you off as the best link in houston he wants to take you out!!!

kage921

Smash Journeyman
by the way are you going to TGM tourny or not? there is a link player that wants to throw you off as the best link in houston he wants to take you out!!!
:chuckle:

Whats going on? whats your name?...... Susan? alright. Where you see me dance? where? We should totaly go out. Yeah i'll cheat on ya take care.;) lol

Naw, seriously Dawn you are coming right? Ok so its going to be me, void ,dawn, neon, SHOK?. Let me know ahead of time if you are going so we wont waste time. Remember, get money!!!!! for gas and your tourny fee.

dawn001

Smash Ace
:chuckle:

Whats going on? whats your name?...... Susan? alright. Where you see me dance? where? We should totaly go out. Yeah i'll cheat on ya take care.;) lol

Naw, seriously Dawn you are coming right? Ok so its going to be me, void ,dawn, neon, SHOK?. Let me know ahead of time if you are going so we wont waste time. Remember, get money!!!!! for gas and your tourny fee.
what the **** is everybody calling me Susan :mad::mad: but yeah ill be coming this friday and i do have money you know how we do it making that paper bobo!! lol!!! you better get ready!!

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately, he could never do that. Hasn't played long enough, hasn't placed high enough in tournies, nor beaten alotta tough people.:laugh:

dawn001

Smash Ace
Unfortunately, he could never do that. Hasn't played long enough, hasn't placed high enough in tournies, nor beaten alotta tough people.:laugh:
thats does not have to do with anything about going to tourny and stuff to beat you!!!

if you are not scare then play him or KAGE and we will see who is best link in houston!

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Why should I throw away a title that I worked hard for just to throw it away in a half*** match against other "link" players? As far as I'm concerned whoever is the top Link on TGM's point system is Houston's best Link. And until someone gets more points than me that mains Link, I'm afraid I can't lose or be challenged for this title regardless. Call it being a coward or whatever, I call it being smart.

dawn001

Smash Ace
Why should I throw away a title that I worked hard for just to throw it away in a half*** match against other "link" players? As far as I'm concerned whoever is the top Link on TGM's point system is Houston's best Link. And until someone gets more points than me that mains Link, I'm afraid I can't lose or be challenged for this title regardless. Call it being a coward or whatever, I call it being smart.
no no no wait you are right is true they do have to earned more points with link and prove that they can so until they get close to your points or more they get to what challenge you or will they automatly be the best link in houston?

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
They pass me, it makes them the best. Trust me it won't be easy, considering you get just 1 point for everything. They pass me and they will deserve to be the best Link in Houston, whoever that may be that passes me.

TGM

Smash Lord
NO TALKING ABOUT PAINTING CONTROLeRS! NO ONE WANTS YOUR SORRY @$$ PAiNT JOBS. MAKE MONEY BY GETTING A Fukcing job!

Stop spaming. if this thread closes, my monthlies,my time and my money will not be spent on any one of yall anymore, i work hard to do stuff for Houston and you guys treat it like trash. You wreck my thread,my house and everything else i set up. STOP!

My title as sir-spam alot is so so so far gone to you guys. STOP IT!

Use AIM,PM,EMail,f@gspace,phone,text,drive to each other, write letters.

NO SPAM!

IF IT HAS NOTHiNG TO DO WITH HOUSTON SMASH, DONT BRING IT IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! This goes for ALL of you. No f-ing joke.
My tournament starts LIKE ALL THE OTHERS.....be at my house by 11am. we will start at 12:30-1:30.

My tournaments need TVs,GCN,Wii,SSBM................LIKE ALWAYs!

dawn001

Smash Ace
NO TALKING ABOUT PAINTING CONTROLeRS! NO ONE WANTS YOUR SORRY @$$ PAiNT JOBS. MAKE MONEY BY GETTING A Fukcing job!

Stop spaming. if this thread closes, my monthlies,my time and my money will not be spent on any one of yall anymore, i work hard to do stuff for Houston and you guys treat it like trash. You wreck my thread,my house and everything else i set up. STOP!

My title as sir-spam alot is so so so far gone to you guys. STOP IT!

Use AIM,PM,EMail,f@gspace,phone,text,drive to each other, write letters.

NO SPAM!

IF IT HAS NOTHiNG TO DO WITH HOUSTON SMASH, DONT BRING IT IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! This goes for ALL of you. No f-ing joke.
My tournament starts LIKE ALL THE OTHERS.....be at my house by 11am. we will start at 12:30-1:30.

My tournaments need TVs,GCN,Wii,SSBM................LIKE ALWAYs!
SORRY @$$ PAIT JOB!!!, GET A JOB!!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TALK LIKE THAT YOU NEED TO WATCH OUT HOW YOU TALK TO PEOPLE SOME OF US DONT TAKE **** FROM NO ONE!!!

YES WE ARE SORRY FOR SPAMMING TO MUCH WE WILL MAKE A THREAD ON PAITING CONTROLLS FOR HOUSTON OK BUT STILL TGM WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE TORWARDS ME !!!

TGM

Smash Lord
I will watch what i say when i see results from you,neon,aceout,void,and pimp.
Ronnies B-day will be on sunday. So i would kinda like it if everybody who shows up would sing "Happy Birthday" to Houstons BEST player! Also, low tier will replace teams! the price is still the same but its going to low tier.

Shök

Smash Champion
no what i meant was do we have to pay money just to go to the event, but dawn already explained things for me. and yeah kage i will go with you, all i need is dinero, how much do you need?

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Im currently missing things from my 1.5 deck... I lost about 3 dual lands and 2 wraths

So its a complete mess... Im currently working on a type 2 deck right now though
don't worry lolz i only have barely anything powerfull all my collection is in florida ( my good stuff anyways) i will just bring some casual fun decks like 3 i have a type 2 just need to edit it i guess but it's not a tier deck i'm just screwing with it bring your stuff and we can play.
I will watch what i say when i see results from you,neon,aceout,void,and pimp. Dude chill about me tgm i have plumited on spaming i make a post ever page or so chill ok you should remove my name from thise...

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
You say you shouldn't be labeled as a spammer after a post that's completely spam? That's just not smart lol...

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Drew if you don't mind me asking, what is that thing in your avatar? If I had to guess, I'd say it's a dragon doctor.

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
i hope you don't force everyone to enter low tier allan, or i would be very sad :urg:
the closest character i have to low tier is my roy and i only play him because sethlon inspires me(not new)... but im no good nor do i plan to get good with roy so i will not enter low tier... BUT i will enter singles

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
I <3 Asim.

Allan, no one sings happy birthday anymore, guys, please don't sing happy birthday.

Still accepting $5 Money Match's for this thing, any takers?

Mouf, do not forget about our Milk Match either. I have a special ingredient if you lose : )

NEON666

Smash Journeyman

but i already challenged you for your spot and you accepted

Originally Posted by NEON666
hey dude i challenge you for your #1 spot

Originally Posted by Mr. 3000
I see, I accept. What rules should we use? Also, do you want to wait all the way until TGM's thing or do you want to come to my house and settle it?

Originally Posted by NEON666 its whenever dude at TGMS so it can be recorded i guess

Originally Posted by Mr. 3000
No hanx to being recorded, I really hate my matches being recorded. sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom