• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List for the next release (Updated 7/23)

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Discussed in the IRC. Posted here for you guys that aren't on that all the time. We just wanted to fix what we felt was still broken or characters that needed last bits of polishing. Here it is:

TO DO STILL:
  • MK Infinite Dimensional Cape
  • jabs
  • Samus...bombs and shorter initial dash
  • MK planking
  • We also might need to discuss Falcon since lots of our players think he is meh
  • Air mobility for Jiggs

WHAT HAS BEEN DONE:

• [*]Pika, Wario, and Lucario CGs
    [*]Pit: adjust the side-b shield lock
    [*]DDD might need help

[*]Yoshi could use lower ALR
    [*]Chain throws on Falcon, specifically the ones that last to 100%
    [*]IC's infinite
  • Luigi upB
    [*]Sonic's D-smash is on cocaine. We gotta fix it.
  • kirby fsmash
  • Bowser bigger u-tilt and u-smash
  • Lower ledge invuln
  • Implement shells ganon fixes and fix the aerial choke lag
  • Sheik's f-smash connects properly Might have to remove that +1 damage buff
  • fire breath fixesDidn't do ****. Remove em
  • Random **** needs to go That went over well...
  • Pit: discuss the d-tilt spike
  • Fox b-air winddown
  • Adjust wolf's side-b and up-b.
  • Falcon gets nipple spike
  • Damage buff for zard (mostly throws)
  • Rework Ike's side-b (faster charge, faster travel speed, and lower lag on swing, both miss and hit)
  • Lucario n-air winddown
  • Ness: make his downsamsh and upsmash faster during the yoyo swing

Thoughts? Opinions? It needs trimmed, A LOT. But this was a list we made this afternoon.

shanus

Smash Hero
I agree with most, but I disagree with:

-Fox bair winddown
-Lucario nair winddown

Both have awesome utility. if you die from it, its a ****** check and easily survivable.

Rest is legit. And I main lucario and fox and I oppose those buffs :p

Revven

FrankerZ
Half of these, nay, MOST of these should not be in the next public weekly. We have to spoon feed people these changes, if we give too many at once like we did a few weeks to a month back, people will barely have any time for testing by the time the next public is released.

IMO, public weeklies = spoon fed changes until official release is made (which has every change during that beta)
WBR = We test everything, all tweaks and changes are in our sets, which once gone over and think they're good enough, we slowly start to add them to the next public release.

Anyway... that aside, let's have a looky at this list here.

Everything seems solid, except maaaaybe Lucario Nair. Not only would you help its comboability with the wind-down change but, you do kinda save him from "dying" when using it offstage. But, IMO, I think we shouldn't be babying people who use moves like Fox's Bair or Lucario's Nair when they know they shouldn't be using them offstage due to how heavy they are or how laggy they are. Ike's was an exception because A. When trying to shield grab someone, you get pushed off, you pressed A to shield grab and it registered as a Nair B. Not viable offstage at all. Fox's Bair and Lucario's Nair are both viable options but, they are risky, Ike's always equated to you dying, no matter what, Fox Bair and Lucario Nair... not so much (they are risky but, if you jump while using them you will almost always barely make it back).

I was originally for the Fox Bair but, now... not really. Lucario Nair I just feel doesn't deserve that change because that's only really buffing him in an area where he already excels at: combos.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Buffing a char's strengths is a whole lot better than buffing their weaknesses, SMK. I don't think this would serve as that large of a buff to these chars and would just fix something that's kinda stupid right now.

Also, gog forgot to include "change the hit angle of sheik's needles" in the misc. cool but unnecessary changes.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Added leaf

I don't really care about the winddown changes one way or the other, but if we are limiting ourselves to what we consider essential then I don't think they cut it.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
SMK is 120% correct in that this will not be good if we release all this at once, however if we temper them by slowly adding new things to the build until all of the changes are in, then it should work out just fine. I think most of these should make it in. They all seem like fairly solid changes, and it should work out as long as the public doesn't receive them all at once, to which they would probably explode from.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I don't have time this morning to go over the whole list...looks good on a quick skim through. I just wanted to poke my head in and add TheCape's grab changes as a suggestion to be examined/added to the list.

MuBa

Smash Lord
Honestly leaf and I agree that we should make the gameplay a bit faster paced. This is something that made Melee and MvC2 such a long-lasting game. It doesn't have to be super ultra zipadee dooda fast but at least we should be able to show that "Fun Speed Activate" element.

Some characters attack way too slowly and it can make a boring match to watch. Now while I do mean speed up the game, also speed it up to its proper ratio to prevent anything broken (such as hitstun).

Come on guys, let's step up this project by a notch. No need to think of so many weird intricate ways to make changes. Even the simplest ones can be the most effective.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Honestly leaf and I agree that we should make the gameplay a bit faster paced. This is something that made Melee and MvC2 such a long-lasting game. It doesn't have to be super ultra zipadee dooda fast but at least we should be able to show that "Fun Speed Activate" element.

Some characters attack way too slowly and it can make a boring match to watch. Now while I do mean speed up the game, also speed it up to its proper ratio to prevent anything broken (such as hitstun).

Come on guys, let's step up this project by a notch. No need to think of so many weird intricate ways to make changes. Even the simplest ones can be the most effective.
If we could get a universal speed modifier (like how the game does lightning brawl) I'd like to try Brawl+ at a 1.1 or 1.2 setting. For everyone that liked Melee's speed I can find you two that that it was too fast, but I do agree Brawl+ could use a SLIGHT increase in speed.

Revven

FrankerZ
I'm not too hot about that. (Speeding up everything)

Because then you have to redo the frame speed changes because those would obviously change as well... =\

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
We already have somewhere around 100 frame speed changes... that will NOT be fun to redo. I really don't think a universal speed mod is viable at this point. It seemed like a great idea way back when we had limited codes at our disposal, but there's too much it has the ability to mess up. Even on things that there aren't already frame speed changes applied to, it can screw up animations easily, since it's not that the animation is being played any faster. It's just skipping frames to make it appear to be sped up. And it'd be very easy for it to skip important frames on attacks, such as... hitbox frames. Especially weird things can happen on grabbing or throwing animations, or really, any special animation that involves two separate objects or characters.

Revven

FrankerZ
We already have somewhere around 100 frame speed changes... that will NOT be fun to redo. I really don't think a universal speed mod is viable at this point. It seemed like a great idea way back when we had limited codes at our disposal, but there's too much it has the ability to mess up. Even on things that there aren't already frame speed changes applied to, it can screw up animations easily, since it's not that the animation is being played any faster. It's just skipping frames to make it appear to be sped up. And it'd be very easy for it to skip important frames on attacks, such as... hitbox frames. Especially weird things can happen on grabbing or throwing animations, or really, any special animation that involves two separate objects or characters.
Agreed. 100 frame speed **** to redo? No thanks. If you want to get a code out like this to use for fun, go ahead but, I really don't think this will help us right now, it will just make the project stagnate for another month and hold us up when we should be focusing on stages and characters and stuff like that.

MuBa

Smash Lord
I've tried speeding up attacks on every aerial before. Everything was fine except for Ike. I think speeding up attacks should be fine. Besides I've already told you guys a thousand times to speed up the gameplay and NOW you think it's a good idea >=/

The Cape

Smash Master
Luigi upB
- Grounded needs weaker KB? We could just make the jabs have a bit more hitlag, different angle, or even make the sweetspot hitbox on the upB smaller. The move is legit, it just has some stupid setups

Chain throws on Falcon, specifically the ones that last to 100%
- How can we go about doing this? Change Falcon grav a bit? If we give him the ability to move upwards faster it may give him the ability to move faster in the air as well (double buff)

kirby fsmash
-Yup

IC's infinite
- Yup

MK Infinite Dimensional Cape
- Yup

Bowser bigger u-tilt and u-smash
- Any other hitboxes he needs some help on?

Lower ledge invuln, jabs and fire breath fixes
- Working on jabs and fire breath as I have time, should have more here real soon

Yoshi could use lower ALR
- On dair only, the rest of the moves cancel pretty quick

Implement shells ganon fixes and fix the aerial choke lag
- We could do something different with aerial choke. Make it implant them in the ground instead, cool change.

Sheik's f-smash connects properly
- How though? KB changes? (Make Yeroc do this)

Samus...bombs and shorter initial dash
- Use the CAM to give Samus her regular falling animation from bombs, that would work. As for the initial dash, you can use the frame speed code to cut its length. IM me for more details.

Pit: adjust the side-b shield lock and discuss removing the d-tilt spike
- Working on the former. The latter (and all other true spikes) need to be meteors.

DDD might need help
- Minions are all I can think of, buff those up a bit (no pickup, more KB, more useful angles, etc)

Random **** needs to go
- Examples?

MK planking
- No more than 5-7 ledge grabs in a row for ALL chars

Fox b-air winddown
- Already did, make Shanus put it in and test it

Adjust wolf's shine and up-b
- Working on upB, what about Shine?

Mario's cape gives up-b back to characters that can act after an up-b
- Removing this? I hope so :-p

Falcon gets nipple spike, we also might need to discuss Falcon since lots of our players think he is very meh
- Trying out a faster nair (Shanus has the code) Worth a try

Pika CGs
- And Wario and Lucario?

Lucario n-air winddown
- Already done

Air mobility for Jiggs
- Maybe?

Damage buff for zard (mostly throws)
- D throw needs to do 12 damage instead of 6, nothing else really needs changed. Can try the faster, weaker D smash too if you guys want. AREA CONTROL!

Rework Ike's side-b (faster charge, faster travel speed, and lower lag on swing, both miss and hit)
- I really dont think this is neccesary. Good DI into side B gets you really far and if Ike swings he can jump and upB to grab the ledge (even if he swung from ledge height)
Whats wrong with increasing lag after Ike sideB on no swing and allowing him to upB after it as well? And we can use the CAM to change his landing lag on it so he still has no lag.

Ness: make his downsamsh and upsmash faster during the yoyo swing
- Yes

Sonic's D-smash is on cocaine. We gotta fix it.
- It feels fine to me. It hits once, block, walk in, punish.

Try out all the changes that I am dropping as well as you all may like them.

And two more things to add to the list.
Marth and MK upBs invincibility needs to go.

For random stuff:
[16:51] thecape77: and make all the turnips do something different
[16:51] thecape77: Like make em all good but different
[16:51] leafgreen386: meaning the only thing that gets an exception is like... gaw hammer
[16:51] thecape77: And then you pull em in a 1-6 pattern
[16:52] leafgreen386: since no one ever uses that move seriously
[16:52] thecape77: As for Snake U smash
[16:52] leafgreen386: that'd be cool
[16:52] thecape77: We could make it so that you hold forward and you get a forward angle
[16:52] thecape77: and hold back to get a back angle
[16:52] leafgreen386: yeah
[16:52] leafgreen386: that'd be good

Basically:
Turnip 1: 6 damage hits away
Turnip 2: 6 damage, hits towards
Turnip 3: 5 damage, spikes
Turnip 4: 5 damage, hits up
Turnip 5 (dot eye): 2 damage, insane KB
Turnip 6 (stitch face): 20 damage, minimal KB

Strategic turnips much?

Edit:
As of tonight I should be about a week ahead in my work. If that happens then I will come back to the project.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
I knew you couldn't stay away forever.

@Leaf and SMK

I personally don't want an animation modifier that speeds up the whole game. I just want something that we speed the game up by x amount. I mean go into training mode and play that game at 1.5x speed. The game still runs at a smooth pace, it just feels like it's all fastforward. That's why I want a minor speed increase. We don't have and don't want L-canceling so I don't see how changing that multiplier to 1.1 or 1.05 would be that bad.

Just my 0.2 cents. If someone codes it so lightning brawl is set to a 1.1x speed I'd at least give it a whirl.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Also, I'm all for a small overall speed up (lol, make Sonic FASTER). It probably won't require as much work as you think (why would we need to redo the frame speed changes? Hitstun and shieldstun would be smaller due to the speedup as well right?)

Luigi upB
Rework Ike's side-b (faster charge, faster travel speed, and lower lag on swing, both miss and hit)
- I really dont think this is neccesary. Good DI into side B gets you really far and if Ike swings he can jump and upB to grab the ledge (even if he swung from ledge height)
Whats wrong with increasing lag after Ike sideB on no swing and allowing him to upB after it as well? And we can use the CAM to change his landing lag on it so he still has no lag.
Well the thing is that brawl+'s overall speed increase has made the move completely useless on the stage. As a recovery the move is pretty much fine, but on stage you'd rather dash every time. It wasn't THAT useful even in vbrawl but...at least it was somewhat deceptive (no lag without swing ftw).
Sonic's D-smash is on cocaine. We gotta fix it.
- It feels fine to me. It hits once, block, walk in, punish.
This. We should tell people. Why has nobody else figured this out?

Marth and MK upBs invincibility needs to go.
Actually...I don't see why. It would be unfair to get rid of Marth's invincibility while keeping Samus's and Bowser's. They too have invincibility until their hitboxes come out, while also having less lag to punish when whiffed or blocked. Marth's up B is FINE.

MK's...well his up B link's into glide attack, which has no landing lag. The 1 frame of invincibility is a minor problem (Marth's up B also had 1 frame of invincibility in melee...and it was not good).

For random stuff:
Sounds cool...other than spiking turnips. Unless it's a really weak meteor or something (projectiles that spike is a no no).

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Gonna dump my Ike findings on QD and eruption here.

11C – Quick draw Swing
112- Eruption Starting Swing
113- Quick draw frames till start of charge
11A-Dusty Ike (something with QD)
11D- Not hitting someone with an aerial or grounded QD

Give it some time, I'll edit this post with my final ideas.

shanus

Smash Hero
Magus, thanks for the post, I had posted a while ago asking for you to explain all this stuff. We will fix in the future. If you could PM me exact details on how you would think luigi jab upB should work and about the luigi aerial upB nerf I'd greatly appreciate it.
I would have replied back then, but I wanted to hold off until I got a good chance to really take a close look at it with the frame advance to see at what ranges it works with DI, on which characters, and the difference between just full away DI and 'perfect' DI on the d-throw.

For his Jab 1 to (g)Up-B, there's a few good ways I can think of to fix it, but first I'll explain a bit about his jab combos and jab "strings". Currently, the Jab 1 stuns for 14-16 frames depending on weight, while the stun was 11-13 in vBrawl.

In vB the followups were mostly determined by their fall speed/fall speed acceleration (see this thread for more info), with most characters getting out of stun before landing, and the floatier ones having more follow ups due to human reaction time and their additional air time essentially acting as extra "stun" when they are unable to react quickly enough to avoid the land lag. Whenever a character lands after getting jabbed they go into 'hard' landing lag ([6: Bowser, DDD]; [5: Charizard, DK, Ganon, Link, Lucas, Pit, Snake]; [4: *Everyone Else*]). If they airdodge before landing they instead get a soft landing of about 2 frames. If their stun from the jab didn't complete before landing they finish that and then go into their hard landing.

In B+, most characters land while still in stun from the jab due to the physics changes and higher stun. This makes the followups more combo based and less based on difficult to avoid strings. The faster fallers have more followups with the extra stun on the ground, while the very floaty ones have slightly fewer followups because even with the extra stun they can still jump out to avoid the landlag and if they don't jump they land a little sooner than they did in vB. It puts them closer together, though on average it's a good amount higher than before.

2 of Luigi's most important jab combos/strings to look at are...

Jab 1 -> (g)Up-B (hits on frame 6) is unblockable when:
Stun or Air Time >= 19 - Landlag

Jab 1 -> D-Smash (hits on frame 5) is unblockable when:
Stun or Air Time >= 18 - Landlag

With the current Jab 1 and (g)Up-B, it can only be blocked by Wario, Yoshi, and Kirby (he ducks underneath the sweetspot). Most of the others are comboed into it and a few of the floatiest characters can't block it but are able to jump/airdodge/invincible startup move to avoid it if they react fast enough.

Possible Fixes:

1) Slow down (g)Up-B to (or an equivalent of) 0.5x speed starting on frame 4 until frame 6 (adding 2 frames so that it instead hits on 8 instead of 6).

2) Reduce the BKB of Jab 1 by the very minimum amount necessary for Dedede to be stunned for 12 frames instead of 14 (Charizard would go from 14-13).

3) Slow down (g)Up-B to (or an equivalent of) 0.5x speed starting on frame 5 until frame 6 (adding 1 frame so that it instead hits on 7 instead of 6), and reduce the BKB of Jab 1 by the very minimum amount necessary for Dedede to be stunned for 13 frames instead of 14 (Charizard would remain at 14 stun).

If you're wondering why I would suggest cutting off specifically at Dedede for the BKB changes for stun reduction it's because he's the lightest character that has 6 frames of hard landing lag.

I think the 3rd one would be the best of the 3.

The 1st slows down the (g)Up-B by a somewhat noticeable amount, and the Jab 1 still has a bit more stun than I feel is necessary.

The 2nd makes Jab->D-Smash/D-Tilt/U-Tilt more difficult than they'd usually be worth against most characters they'd work on (you can't buffer these so you'd have a 0-1 frame window of error unless they're also very floaty), since Jab->Grab is easier/more reliable and has comparable damage output.

The 3rd has a mostly unnoticeable change on the (g)Up-B speed, and keeps the 5 frame followup attacks as solid alternatives to Jab->Grab on a good amount of characters, while still keeping the timing pretty tight (0-2 frame window of error).

This is what the stuns would look like (list 1 is exact, while lists 2 & 3 are close estimates):

Luigi's Jab 1 Stun, and Character Weights in vBrawl

11 Stun: Bowser (1.111, 0.91); Donkey Kong (1.091, 0.20); Snake (1.076, 0.16)

12 Stun: Dedede (1.071, 0.29); Charizard (1.061, 0.33); Ganon (1.056, 0.91); Samus (1.051, -0.54); Yoshi (1.045, -0.05); Wario (1.045, 0.30); ROB (1.040, -0.32); Ike (1.035, 0.28); Captain Falcon (1.030, 0.92); Link (1.030, 0.46); Wolf (1.020, 1.84); Lucario (1.010, -0.40); Ivysaur (1.010, -0.16); Mario (1.000, 0.00); Luigi (0.995, -0.32); Sonic (0.985, 0.33); Ness (0.980, -0.12); Pit (0.980, 0.00); Lucas (0.980, 0.49); Diddy Kong (0.975, 0.55); Toon Link (0.970, -0.16); Ice Climbers (0.970, 0.07); Peach (0.960, -0.37); Marth (0.944, -0.25); Sheik (0.935, 2.21); Zelda (0.935, -0.26); Falco (0.919, 1.23); Olimar (0.919, -0.47)

13 Stun: ZSS (0.914, 0.44); Fox (0.910, 3.41); Pikachu (0.904, 0.40); Meta Knight (0.904, 0.68); Kirby (0.899, -0.44); Squirtle (0.884, 1.05); G&W (0.884, 0.01); Jigglypuff (0.849, -0.78)
(Approximate) Luigi's Jab 1 Stun, and Character Weights in Brawl+ [CURRENT]

14 Stun: Bowser (1.111, 0.91); Donkey Kong (1.091, 0.20); Snake (1.076, 0.16); Dedede (1.071, 0.29); Charizard (1.061, 0.33); Ganon (1.056, 0.91); Samus (1.051, -0.54); Yoshi (1.045, -0.05); Wario (1.045, 0.30)

15 Stun: ROB (1.040, -0.32); Ike (1.035, 0.28); Captain Falcon (1.030, 0.92); Link (1.030, 0.46); Wolf (1.020, 1.84); Lucario (1.010, -0.40); Ivysaur (1.010, -0.16); Mario (1.000, 0.00); Luigi (0.995, -0.32); Sonic (0.985, 0.33); Ness (0.980, -0.12); Pit (0.980, 0.00); Lucas (0.980, 0.49); Diddy Kong (0.975, 0.55); Toon Link (0.970, -0.16); Ice Climbers (0.970, 0.07); Peach (0.960, -0.37); Marth (0.944, -0.25); Sheik (0.935, 2.21); Zelda (0.935, -0.26); Falco (0.919, 1.23); Olimar (0.919, -0.47); ZSS (0.914, 0.44); Fox (0.910, 3.41); Pikachu (0.904, 0.40); Meta Knight (0.904, 0.68); Kirby (0.899, -0.44)

16 Stun: Squirtle (0.884, 1.05); G&W (0.884, 0.01); Jigglypuff (0.849, -0.78)
(Approximate) Luigi's Jab 1 Stun, and Character Weights in Brawl+ [NEW; fix #3]

13 Stun: Bowser (1.111, 0.91); Donkey Kong (1.091, 0.20); Snake (1.076, 0.16); Dedede (1.071, 0.29)

14 Stun: Charizard (1.061, 0.33); Ganon (1.056, 0.91); Samus (1.051, -0.54); Yoshi (1.045, -0.05); Wario (1.045, 0.30); ROB (1.040, -0.32); Ike (1.035, 0.28); Captain Falcon (1.030, 0.92); Link (1.030, 0.46); Wolf (1.020, 1.84); Lucario (1.010, -0.40); Ivysaur (1.010, -0.16); Mario (1.000, 0.00); Luigi (0.995, -0.32); Sonic (0.985, 0.33); Ness (0.980, -0.12); Pit (0.980, 0.00); Lucas (0.980, 0.49); Diddy Kong (0.975, 0.55); Toon Link (0.970, -0.16); Ice Climbers (0.970, 0.07); Peach (0.960, -0.37); Marth (0.944, -0.25); Sheik (0.935, 2.21); Zelda (0.935, -0.26); Falco (0.919, 1.23); Olimar (0.919, -0.47); ZSS (0.914, 0.44)

15 Stun: Fox (0.910, 3.41); Pikachu (0.904, 0.40); Meta Knight (0.904, 0.68); Kirby (0.899, -0.44); Squirtle (0.884, 1.05); G&W (0.884, 0.01); Jigglypuff (0.849, -0.78)

The combo/strings lists would look like this:

vBrawl
Jab 1 -> (g)Up-B:
Combo: [NONE]
Unblockable String:
[/COLOR]

Blockable:

Jab 1 -> D-Smash:
Unblockable String:

Blockable:

Brawl+ [CURRENT]
Jab 1 -> (g)Up-B:
Combo:

Unblockable String/Possible Combo:

Blockable:
(Kirby ducks underneath the sweetspot)

Jab 1 -> D-Smash:
Combo:

Blockable: [NONE]

Brawl+ [NEW; fix #3]
Jab 1 -> (g)Up-B:
Possible Unblockable String:

Blockable:
(Jiggs & Kirby duck underneath the sweetspot)

Jab 1 -> D-Smash:
Combo:

Blockable: [NONE]

As for the (a)Up-B nerf, I would say either just remove it entirely, or if it would still need a change it would be rather small like maybe instead of KBG being changed from 72->60 like it is now, be more around 72->70.
[/QUOTE]

God we need Magus back here.

D

Deleted member

wow, he knows his stuff. but does he do other characters than luigi?

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
wow, he knows his stuff. but does he do other characters than luigi?
Magus is a god of smash information in general. He's a very knowledgable player who's able to predict how moves will function based on data alone. He should definitely be back here if he's interested in brawl+.

shanus

Smash Hero
courtesy of paprika:
Code:
luigi jab1
08036400 0005A024
03640000 00500000
FFFFFFFF

08036400 00041024
03640000 00400000
FFFFFFFF

08036400 00032024
03640000 00300000
FFFFFFFF

luigi upB grounded
08194946 0505A114
19494605 00500000
FFFFFFFF

08010101 0605114
01010106 0500000
FFFFFFFF

falcon Dair
090E640A 0010E033
0E640A00 01000000
FFFFFFFF

090E6428 00169033
0E642800 01600000
FFFFFFFF

Bowser Usmash
0B145017 0205A032
14501702 00500000
FFFFFFFF

0B0F5A17 02046032
0F5A1702 00400000
FFFFFFFF

0B0F5A17 02078032
0F5A1702 00700000
FFFFFFFF

0B0C643C 0005A032
0C643C00 00500000
FFFFFFFF

0B0A643C 0004A032
0A643C00 00400000
FFFFFFFF

Bowser Utilt
0B0C6137 02064028
0C613702 00600000
FFFFFFFF

Kirby Fsmash
050F6226 0002602C
0F622600 00200000
FFFFFFFF

050D6019 0004902C
0D601900 00400000
FFFFFFFF

050D5E19 0004902C
0D5E1900 00400000
FFFFFFFF

Sheik Fsmash
0E056400 0001802C
05640000 00100000
FFFFFFFF

0E056400 0016902C
05640000 01600000
FFFFFFFF

0E056400 0003C02C
05640000 00300000
FFFFFFFF

0E096432 0016902C
09643200 01600000
FFFFFFFF

sheik aerial needles
6E032218 02000000
03221802 00000000
FFFFFFFF

6E032218 02046000
03221802 00400000
FFFFFFFF

ganon IDs
start of move
moment just before grabbing enemy
0E8
probably enemy that gets grabbed
11B
ganon holds enemy, somewhat above him
ready to slam him into the ground
0EA
enemy giving the signal he is about
to get owned
not sure,controller starts shaking
04A
again not sure
-note that 11B through 04A appear to
happen at the same moment
04D
ganon has slammed enemy into the ground,
he is behind bowser so I'm not sure who
this belongs to
ganon is standing straight again

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Code:
Fair 1
140F501E 00169033
0F501E00 01690000
FFFFFFFF 3FA00000

Fair 2 (Daaahkness)
14115330 00169033
11533013 01690000
FFFFFFFF 3FA00000

Bair 1
1410551C 00169033
105D1C13 01690000
FFFFFFFF 3FA00000

Bair 2
1410550A 00169033
105D0A13 01690000
FFFFFFFF 3FA00000
Ok, here are my final Ike polishes.

Code:
220F011C 40400000
2200011D 40000000
22000113 41A00000
22000112 40000000
In order:

Quick Draw swing (aerial and grounded) is 3 times as fast after frame 15.
Quick Draw winddown form not hitting someone is down to 13 frames from 26.
Quick Draw can instantly move after hitting side-b
Eruption is sword plant is down to 10 frames from 20.

shanus

Smash Hero
go to your group membership in your user CP, and at the very bottom, choose if u want to yellow or gRAPE

The Cape

Smash Master
So yea, this course. The first module is the hardest and I have basically bent it over a chair and spanked it hard.

So yea, coming back for more solid time here soon. Once I get my own place.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
I made this a while ago but we never implemented it =/

Wolf's upB final hit

Forward
2C038350 00041118
03835000 005A0000
FFFFFFFF 3F800000

Up
2C056432 0203703C
05645002 005A0000
FFFFFFFF 3F800000

Forward+Up
2C04733C 00169118
04735000 005A0000
FFFFFFFF 3F800000

Angles 65, 55, and 0x169 -> 90, bases 80, 50, 60 -> 80

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Code:
Charizard's flamethrower (from angle 60 to 75)
hb1
7302320C 0503C000
02320C05 004B0000
FFFFFFFF 3F800000

hb2
73011E0A 0503C000
011E0A05 004B0000
FFFFFFFF 3F800000

Bowser's firebreath (from angle 55 to 75)
hb1
6E021E09 05037000
021E0905 004B0000
FFFFFFFF 3F800000

hb2
6E011405 05037000
01140505 004B0000
FFFFFFFF 3F800000
Shouldn't make them such stupid edgeguards. I was hoping we could buff Zard's throw damage at the same time and Bowser just got his U-smash/u-tilt buffs.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
I tried addressing jab shield locks and almost all of the jabs have no base so we can't change stun that way. Do we think they build too much damage? Cause I can do the same thing I did to jabs that I did to fire breaths.

shanus

Smash Hero
I tried addressing jab shield locks and almost all of the jabs have no base so we can't change stun that way. Do we think they build too much damage? Cause I can do the same thing I did to jabs that I did to fire breaths.
Adjust their growth, or convert their growth into base. KBG still applies at zero akin to a psuedo BKB. Just an fyi, its how I fixed luigi's jab upB :)

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Oh...ok so here's Falco's data

Falco
hb1
13016400 0201E025
01640002 001E0000
FFFFFFFF 3F800000

hb2
13016400 02032025
01640002 00320000
FFFFFFFF 3F800000

hb3
13016400 02050025
01640002 0050000
FFFFFFFF 3F800000

So I could remove some growth and add some base and that would do it?

PK: I'll post the request list here

-Wolf Side-b Sweetspot
-ID for the start up on Wolf's Side-B
-Zard d-throw fire hitbox
-Toon Link b-air and F-air

shanus

Smash Hero
Just chop off KBG without worrying about BKB and you'll be fine.

D

Deleted member

ok this is the data

Code:
wolf side-B
49033C44 0203C001

2C0F5014 0310E133

2C0A6A1E 0301C113
weird hitbox, first is prob not it

ID 113

zard D-throw fire
1D010000 0516903C

0F000000 00169045

0F06641E 00169045
weird stuff here, prob only the first one

TL Bair
290A7512 0203C033

TL Fair
290D6416 02169033

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
So Ganon's b-air? Are we in love with it? It seems both changes were poorly received. Also, I'm waiting on a response, but I think NY doesn't like the Ike changes. **** NY...

Thanks PK

Top Bottom