• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Links double up b glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenki

Smash Hero
I was gonna say maybe it was a footstool, due to the hype that Sonic/Snake's double up-B got.

but it really isn't.

SonicFire

Smash Apprentice
I find it strange that Link was hidden at the moment the second Spin Attack was initiated.

But hey, that's just me.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Link cannot attack,jump, or anything out of his up-B's fallstate.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Maybe Link will actually be mid if there is something like this....

*hopes that there is a double FireBird glitch*

Zodiac

Smash Master
I find it strange that Link was hidden at the moment the second Spin Attack was initiated.

But hey, that's just me.
I can smell skeptic all over you, as an editor, if your the average person, or even the above average person with normal equipment this could not be faked, there's probably a reasonable explanation for it.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
you can't fake something like that. he's probably just joking at the end to **** with people

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Actually that would be quite easy to fake. All you need to do is play on Yoshi's island twice and kill link once, then don't kill him the second time during the same season.

menofuntall

Smash Cadet
It'd still be near impossible to fake. Remember that the Metaknight is a computer, and if you have the patience to manipulate a computer to do that (alongside setting up the percents and position), you're crazy.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
everything is frame perfect, there is no way they could do that.

J4pu

Smash Champion
It really is crazy how much work it would take to make it sync that well, MK at same position/percent and the background is constantly changing for yoshi's island, all the things match, but i still gotta say i think this is fake, theres probably an easy way to manipulate it i can't think of.

gallax

Smash Hero
its a fake. you never heard video editor? just take the original and post the second vid over it. it is most definately a fake. this thread should be closed.

Devilution

Smash Journeyman
Grunt stfu...I'm not saying he double Up+b'd.

Manipulating the computers that much is close to impossible, so I'm saying its still the same video he just landed on Bernard on the way down then up+b'd.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Aww and I was about to think Links recovery wasn't so bad

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
I thought it was some weird collsion of hitboxes until I saw it was fake.

But then again... if the video was edited, how would that have been done? You can say that two different matches were recorded, but how the hell did he get two different matches against the CPU at the edge with 29 and 40% damage?

I think it's a mind game.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
It's just using a cheat device to remove the 'recovery stun' so you can then up-b after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom