• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***Linkaggedon*** A SSBB Link Combo Video

Izaw

Smash Ace
Hey.

I’ve been putting a lot of time and work on this so I hope you like it.

I made 2 versions. One with crazy editing and one without. So don't complain about the effects. Thanks

Oh... eum... yea and since people wanted me to "create" a combo called The Izaw combo.. here goes ..

The Izaw Combo == Jump -> Throw down bomb -> Fair -> Jab Cancel into a double F-smash. This does 60% dmg and is mostly unavoideable

Once again I highly recommend you to download the video instead.

-- LINKAGGEDON --

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ids3nhCgzRg

Download: http://files.filefront.com/Linkaggedonwmv/;10535918;/fileinfo.html

-- LINKAGGEDON (Unedited) --

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDnkNk5z0yk

Download: http://files.filefront.com/Linkaggedon+Uneditwmv/;10535305;/fileinfo.html

Enjoy.

///Izaw

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
Wow.. You're like THE Link pioneer! Please make more videos of you playing as Link.

Jarri

Smash Journeyman
*drools*

*still drools*

I prefer the editted version. Link for Top Tier in Europe thanks to you!

Link Lord

Smash Journeyman
In a place where people are tortured endlessly and
Geez, Izaw! Pwn much?

That was AMAZING. That Izaw Combo is awesome. (Gotta get me one of those.)

And thank you, because you made me notice that I'm not putting cancelled Fair into my game. With the techniques in this video, I can definitely improve my Link game.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
I hate you for using disturbed. You took my idea if I ever got time to record again :D

I like though.

Legan

Smash Lord
Another undeniably great video. Nice job Izaw. There really was no problem with the editing, I think it's the way that brawl combo vids will be looking like in the future anyway.

Kyzon Xin

Smash Journeyman
sexiness right there... ahhhh gotta practice my Zair with him more often... A+ video though

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
YOU'RE WEAK!!!

na, jus playin

Pure awsomeness. Love the new light arrows. The effects with the taunt were murder.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Nice vid keep up the good work. By the way how do you come up with these combo's. do you go training or do you just think of it in your head?

Zodiac

Smash Master
Well, most of them arent combo's but considering your playing brawl, that was sick as hell man, honestly, I thought "Hylian nightmare of brawl"

Editing- Yea man, you were working with one angle and that can be hard, if I wasn't to take that into acount I would say it was mediocre generic stuff. but hey, its hard to make combos videos look interesting editing wise and you did a great job.

@ Lone wolf- dude that sig is the most epic thing I have ever seen.

TwinTurbo

Smash Cadet
simply amazing...ive been practicing some of these techniques and they are way harder than they look...

how do u do the sliding Usmash? and arrow cancelling?

TwinTurbo

Smash Cadet
Do you mean "how" like, "OMG YOU'RE AWESOME I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN DO THAT!" or "how?"

If it's the latter, check his tutorial, The Art of Link.
it is the latter, and his video doesnt really explain how you do it. It just says "Arrow Cancelling"

and I didnt quite understand his explaination of the pivot smash or whatever exactly he called it. (excuse my forgetfulness/ignorance)

*edit*
what i mean when i say i dont understand it, im saying his directions to me mean that i shoud dash, press my c-stick down and press up z....but all that does is a dSmash... what do i do?

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
That was crazy, I've been watchin these forums for a while but this is my first time posting, I'm also a Link mainer, I've learned and use all the combos you presented Izaw, somehow though, my brother who uses Ganondorf, always manages to find a way out of over half those combos even when I do them perfectly, I find Link's biggest fault in his recovery, I'm trying to find a way around it

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Wow Izaw, great work. Sorry I haven't been on MSN, could've seen it sooner if I was. =P

So that's the combo you were telling me about. Looks sexy. And I'd have to agree with LinkLord, I should work in some Fair to my game as well.

Heh, we should get some more games in on wifi, maybe it will be more kind to you next time. =P Gotta make sure you don't pass me up. =D lol

Top Bottom