• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***Linkaggedon*** A SSBB Link Combo Video

Santini

Smash Journeyman
What a gift to the community. That might be one of the most well-made combo vidoes I've ever seen. Truly amazing.

Hypa-Link

Smash Journeyman
Izaw FTW.

It's a shame I don't have a camera, or a lan Adapter, or a video editor, hehehe.

But izaw is prolly the most famous Brawl Link already.

Hypa-Link

Smash Journeyman
YAY! Today I successfully did that edge guarding on ike with the grappling hook to his Up B recovery.

I felt like a CHAMPION! hahahahah

Hypa-Link

Smash Journeyman
^^^hahaha yes. That alone makes Link's hook in Brawl better much better than Melee's.

However Ike is one of my secondaries so I feel somewhat conflicted. lol

Ryos4

Smash Lord
I didnt read through all the posts so if this is answered already just let me know.

So you seem to use the hookshot a great deal when fighting. Im not 100% sure, but most of your opponents were tall enough to get hit by a short hop hookshot. But how do u work really small characters with link. How do you work the approach? I have my ways but it doesnt always work, its always nice to look for alternatives.

Corrick

Smash Cadet
I have trouble with the second swing of the smash. The first always has too much knockback.vUnless that doesn't work on pit because he's too light?

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
wow dude, i must say i have never been so impresses watching a brawl video. this is why i say skill>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tier

Ykoahi

Smash Cadet
You've inspired to re-main link again. I'm really looking forward to more techs being added that cause Link to get better and better :]

Top Bottom