• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

Don't push it Kid!
Ganondorf is very upset over the lack of information of Zelda Wii U!
It would be a shame if Aonuma found your carcass over his window, with a note demanding for information...
BAHAHAHAHAHA!
But seriously.... We as the Zelda community need to demand for information and we need to make that vocal! We deserve the information as we have waited so long, and Aonuma needs to show us why we need to be patient!
Myself and Ganondorf will volunteer to lead the charge... So WHO IS WITH ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will even right a well worded letter to Mr. Aonuma. He needs to learn that withholding information is not ok! And that delaying a game stating a reason as vague as "Implementing new ideas" when we do not know anything about the game itself! We deserve information!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........!
Don't Do that Lozjam! I need my body!

Though seriously, I too am very upset about the lack of information of Zelda U. Example, why does Link have a pony tail? Why is the Bow so significant? Will Ganondorf return? All good questions.
Though I think I will stick back from you charge thanks. I am willing to wait till E3 to hear some more news about the game. You go ahead with your charge if you want to.
Well, what if that are implementing new ideas that we wouldn't have gotten if the kept a 2015 release?

I don't know. While I'm disappointed that the game is being postponed, that also means the end result will be better.

They have a chance to make the best Zelda since OoT - a game celebrated by critics everywhere that really shows that Nintendo is still capable of incredible things. If postponing the game a few more months makes it even better I really only see one downside - a Zelda game I have to wait for a little longer. This is open world Zelda. I'm calling it Skyrim Zelda, simply because of how huge this world is. Let them perfect it. Let it be the best thing anyone has ever played. That is the legacy of Zelda. And that is why I can wait.

Edit: Personally I'm completely cool with secrecy. They've given me all the information that I need to know. I don't want to know anything about the story until the game starts - something akin to playing OoT all over again. Maybe include a little information about gameplay at e3, but really, the little they've shown is enough to know what they're capable of. Bombs influence the terrain? Epona doesn't run into trees? JUMPING OFF EPONA TO SHOOT YOUR BOW?? Seriously they can keep the rest of their secrets. I'm more excited for this game than I was for Skyward Sword because of these three things only. They don't need to tell us any more because we're going to buy the game anyway. It's going to be incredible.

I'm sure you've already been sufficiently punished for attempting to main Gay but I want you to know I think your habits are disgusting. Gay has always sucked. It was unfortunate how powerful he was in Brawl, but he has always sucked as a character.

Good to see you've changed your ways.
Since Oot? Really? I never found OoT to be the greatest in my opinion.

Still you are right. Not only do you have to not worry about control Epona, but you get to freaking jump off her and shoot enemies in slow motion like you're Legolas! I mean that is pretty cool!

Ah.... I notice your tunic is void of sand from the searing desert winds... Perhaps I should fix that some day.
Is my tunic void of sand from searing desert winds?

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
I still have yet to play Skyward Sword, so pushing back the new Zelda is fine as I get time to play that.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........!
Don't Do that Lozjam! I need my body!
Do not disturb me, and I will gladly comply
Though seriously, I too am very upset about the lack of information of Zelda U. Example, why does Link have a pony tail? Why is the Bow so significant? Will Ganondorf return? All good questions.
Though I think I will stick back from you charge thanks. I am willing to wait till E3 to hear some more news about the game. You go ahead with your charge if you want to.
Zelda Wii U isn't going to be at E3.
Aonuma said:
As I said in the video, we would like to take this time so we can bring you a very special experience, by making the ultimate Zelda game. Since we’d like to focus on developing the game we’ve decided to not show the game at this year’s E3. Thank you for your continued support, and I hope you’ll look forward to the game!
Nintendo Representative said:
"As Mr. Aonuma announced, The Legend of Zelda game for Wii U is no longer targeted as a 2015 release. Rather than sticking to a specific schedule, the team wants to make this the most complete and the best game it can possibly be. The new launch timing has not yet been determined. Because we’d like to focus on developing the game, we aren’t planning on showing it at this year’s E3, where we will be highlighting games launching in 2015. We will let you know when we’re ready to share more specifics."
This is why I want to plan a charge.
Well, what if that are implementing new ideas that we wouldn't have gotten if the kept a 2015 release?
That would be fantastic! If not for the fact we do not know what was going to be in a 2015 release, nor what ideas they plan to implement.
Is my tunic void of sand from searing desert winds?
You have seen a little bit of what the Gerudo have gone through, yet you were spoiled by that desolate sea! Perhaps in a little bit I will reconsider my decision to show you how to fight like a true man!

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
What confuses me about Mr. Aonuma's statement is that, although it is confirmed to be delayed, he didn't stress how long. He simply said that a 2015 release is no longer their priority. This scares me. How long do they need to add everything they want? We may not even get the game till 2017. But it's also possible that it will release early 2016. I wish developers would be more clear sometimes. Dx

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Since Oot? Really? I never found OoT to be the greatest in my opinion.
Regardless of if you were truly wowed by it or not, it certainly left a lasting mark on the Zelda franchise. It was the first to brave the world of 3D gaming, after all.

It set up the basis for all 3D Zelda games onward. Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and even Skyward Sword use mechanics introduced in that game.

Rizen

Smash Legend
MM was the best LoZ since OoT :smirk:
Delaying the next Zelda is bittersweet. I'm glad they're going for the best possible game and not letting deadlines ruin some potential (like with Skyward Sword being extremely linear). But, on the other hand, it's taking FOREVER to come out. We have seen close to nothing about the game; throw us a fricking' bone Nintendo.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Do not disturb me, and I will gladly comply

Okay............

*Pokes Lozjam with a stick again*

Sorry! I could't help myself.

Zelda Wii U isn't going to be at E3.

Wait, do you mean there will be no news for Zelda U or they just won't have a demo?

That would be fantastic! If not for the fact we do not know what was going to be in a 2015 release, nor what ideas they plan to implement.

Hm, you do have a point

You have seen a little bit of what the Gerudo have gone through, yet you were spoiled by that desolate sea! Perhaps in a little bit I will reconsider my decision to show you how to fight like a true man!
Hm, I guess that is true. The ocean was annoying. That is why I played my ocarina and went back and stop the ocean from ever existing! Also, I am not man! I a child
Young Link Happy emoticon (scaled down).png

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Okay............

*Pokes Lozjam with a stick again*

Sorry! I could't help myself.
I'm going to ignore that, as I have bigger fish the fry
Wait, do you mean there will be no news for Zelda U or they just won't have a demo?
I am not in Nintendo or anything, yet I am nearly 100% sure that "Because we’d like to focus on developing the game, we aren’t planning on showing it at this year’s E3, where we will be highlighting games launching in 2015" means that there will be absolutely no spec of news for Zelda Wii U at E3. This effectively kills all of my hype for that event.
Hm, you do have a point
Of course I do, otherwise, I would not be so mad at Aonuma at the Zelda team! They could at least show is a screenshot of Link in the world! Just to show us something of worth. Or even giving us information through interviews would be alright! As long as it is NEW information that isn't Aonuma saying "Look guys, the world is huge, you are just going to have to take my word for it!"

Also, I am not man! I a child View attachment 44831
I hope I fix that one day.

Last edited:

Knife8193

Smash Journeyman
NNID
omar8193
(Forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong place, but since this is not specific to Link, I thought this thread would be better)

So I was bored and decide to watch Megafox vs Jbandrew in GF at LOS11. I noticed something kind of interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXVgH2GGVUM&index=24&list=PL-ZZxiBKUOzivMlx6de3Jrr6T1WV7MKH9&t=15m0s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXV...t=PL-ZZxiBKUOzivMlx6de3Jrr6T1WV7MKH9&t=16m11s

Jbandrew recovers diagonally with Diddy's rocketbarrels, but get gimped by Megafox's shield before reaching the ledge? Why is that happening? Did he recover incorrectly missing the ledge speetspot or it is that the shield stopped him from sweetspotting? If you watch the whole set, he actually does this several times.

DUKEL

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SirDukeIII
Regardless of if you were truly wowed by it or not, it certainly left a lasting mark on the Zelda franchise. It was the first to brave the world of 3D gaming, after all.

It set up the basis for all 3D Zelda games onward. Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and even Skyward Sword use mechanics introduced in that game.
I certainly think it has the greatest story and side quests. One of the better maps too. Completely explorable but small enough where you wouldn't spend hours traveling from one place to another without finding many things in between (I'm looking at you, Gay. Only your games are guilty of that atm). What I meant by "greatest since OoT" I meant in terms of how a game can shape the gaming industry. Sure there are plenty of open world games, but if Zelda U is done right, it could be the best. But if it's done wrong... well let's just say I don't want another Wind Waker or Phantom Hourglass.

@ Lozjam Lozjam - I didn't know it wasn't going to be shown at E3. I hope that's a bluff. I really, really hope that they have a surprise trailer at least. But considering that wording I doubt it. I'm with you now. We need to know that they're not having huge issues.

(Forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong place, but since this is not specific to Link, I thought this thread would be better)

So I was bored and decide to watch Megafox vs Jbandrew in GF at LOS11. I noticed something kind of interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXVgH2GGVUM&index=24&list=PL-ZZxiBKUOzivMlx6de3Jrr6T1WV7MKH9&t=15m0s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXV...t=PL-ZZxiBKUOzivMlx6de3Jrr6T1WV7MKH9&t=16m11s

Jbandrew recovers diagonally with Diddy's rocketbarrels, but get gimped by Megafox's shield before reaching the ledge? Why is that happening? Did he recover incorrectly missing the ledge speetspot or it is that the shield stopped him from sweetspotting? If you watch the whole set, he actually does this several times.
Both videos it appears that Diddy's heading straight for fox. My guess is Jbandrew was aiming for above the ledge (either that or he missed it) and Megafox guessed that he'd try to do that and shielded to gimp. It's a good idea for a strat. If Diddy hits the sweetspot you can just ledge guard but if he doesn't then he's dead.

I'm using this against Diddys from now own. Videos like this might be useful in the MU Diddy thread. I'd suggest you put them there too as a new way to gimp Diddy.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

I mean, Oot was a good game and I really enjoyed it, but there are other games that I just like better, though you do make a very good point!

MM was the best LoZ since OoT :smirk:
Delaying the next Zelda is bittersweet. I'm glad they're going for the best possible game and not letting deadlines ruin some potential (like with Skyward Sword being extremely linear). But, on the other hand, it's taking FOREVER to come out. We have seen close to nothing about the game; throw us a fricking' bone Nintendo.
I really hope you aren't joking about that

anyway you are right. It's nice to know Nintendo want's to give us fans the best quality game possible. Then again, the lack of information is frustrating >:[

I'm going to ignore that, as I have bigger fish the fry

Yeah, you probable do. Sorry for annoying you Lozjam

I am not in Nintendo or anything, yet I am nearly 100% sure that "Because we’d like to focus on developing the game, we aren’t planning on showing it at this year’s E3, where we will be highlighting games launching in 2015" means that there will be absolutely no spec of news for Zelda Wii U at E3. This effectively kills all of my hype for that event.

Wha?! He said that?! Aw man! Now that does really kill the hype for E3. Unless either Young Link and other vets are announced for Smash 4 DLC or if Kid Icarus Uprising 2 is announced

Of course I do, otherwise, I would not be so mad at Aonuma at the Zelda team! They could at least show is a screenshot of Link in the world! Just to show us something of worth. Or even giving us information through interviews would be alright! As long as it is NEW information that isn't Aonuma saying "Look guys, the world is huge, you are just going to have to take my word for it!"

Actually, know I really want a Zelda U website similar to that of Smash 4 website Sakuria made so that we could get daily screenshot and at least some information! I mean that would be cool.

I hope I fix that one day.
But I like being a kid.

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
@Fox Is Openly Deceptive Yes Fox is openly detective I am 14. I thought you had to be 18 and older to join but i was wrong. So I just came back to seattle And I go to gamestop to buy the Zelda amiibo, Then I see this crowd of boys playing smash 3DS. , So i ask to join and they let me, but then they kick me out because They say no Links aloud ONLY GAYS! Also i went on the Gay community and some people are taunting The Link boards. Just say'in.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
@Fox Is Openly Deceptive Yes Fox is openly detective I am 14. I thought you had to be 18 and older to join but i was wrong. So I just came back to seattle And I go to gamestop to buy the Zelda amiibo, Then I see this crowd of boys playing smash 3DS. , So i ask to join and they let me, but then they kick me out because They say no Links aloud ONLY GAYS! Also i went on the Gay community and some people are taunting The Link boards. Just say'in.
That's too be expected I suppose. They hate us, we hate them, everyone wins.

DUKEL

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SirDukeIII
why? they say they are better then us!
Gay players tend to be youngins who've either only played the handheld games and WW, or they were the first games the were allowed to play.

And we all know how youngsters on the internet feel about their opinions.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Gay players tend to be youngins who've either only played the handheld games and WW, or they were the first games the were allowed to play.

And we all know how youngsters on the internet feel about their opinions.
That's funny, my first Zelda game ever was Spirit Tracks and I loved it.

Does that mean something?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Say what you will about Link's Bobblehead counterpart; there is no denying that his down taunt is boss.

...Actually, that Brawl version is kind of creepy at the end.
Never mind what I said. Kill that monstrosity with fire.

Brawl's art style and Wind Waker should of never met...

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
@ Elessar Elessar I came all the way over here just to tell you that I finally got around to trying out sweet condensed milk inside my coffee and it's freaking wonderful.

*_*
You have just tried it now? I made a video for you Mocha years ago and you just tried it now?

Well, better latte than never (oh god I'm horrible). It's good right? Glad you could finally enjoy the silky creamy goodness that it is.

The problem with Gay mains thinking they are better is that they don't know the difference between a good char in an unbalanced game and true skill.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
I have observed that every time I think "I don't like this player" -- either as a man or as a player -- he tends to confirm it by picking Toon Link. The only other people I see picking Toon Link are kids: and last time Cat and I took care of one hoping he would switch character. He didn't pick TL again that entire tournament. We teach well.

I cry every time I search for Link vids for the archive: there is so much more quality footage of TL! Tournament results don't lie either. We're behind them in deeds, even if we're above them in spirit.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
You have just tried it now? I made a video for you Mocha years ago and you just tried it now?

Well, better latte than never (oh god I'm horrible). It's good right? Glad you could finally enjoy the silky creamy goodness that it is.

The problem with Gay mains thinking they are better is that they don't know the difference between a good char in an unbalanced game and true skill.
I've been meaning to try it since you made the video, but never got around to it. And so the other day, my only options to put inside my coffee was either super old coffee creamer, or condensed milk. Then I remembered your video, and I'm like, heh why not. And yeah, I'm actually drinking some more right now lol. You don't even really need sugar or anything else cause of how sweet it is.

DUKEL

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SirDukeIII
****boys got it. The seemingly unwarranted hate for Toon Link should not ruin any game that involves WW Link. WW Link is that ***** tho
My point in that was that the kids would say they were one and the same. I liked WW. There was too much idle time traveling imo but I did like the game.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
My point in that was that the kids would say they were one and the same. I liked WW. There was too much idle time traveling imo but I did like the game.
You obviously haven't played WWHD.
Seriously, all of the improvements in WWHD really did make the game leagues better and puts it up as one of my favorite Zelda games....
I've been meaning to try it since you made the video, but never got around to it. And so the other day, my only options to put inside my coffee was either super old coffee creamer, or condensed milk. Then I remembered your video, and I'm like, heh why not. And yeah, I'm actually drinking some more right now lol. You don't even really need sugar or anything else cause of how sweet it is.
Oh yeah... MOCHA? What did you put into my drink????????!!!!!!
It's almost as if the darkness of Ganondorf is leaving me.....
Ever since the announcement of the delay, my Ganondorf has been playing extremely terrible lately and I have no idea why....... Even more so, my Link and Shulk have gotten way better for no apparent reason! Just ask @ FullMoon FullMoon ...................
Why is this happening to me?!
I cannot... No, I will not accept this light within me! I must eradicate it with my fist, even if it means my
Demise!

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Guys how the hell is zero suit samus a threat to link? I faced countless zero suit samus players and could drink a whole bottle of water while doing it too. Yes she is fast but link has big hit box on his sword and other weapons. I think :4zss: is dead meat when fighting :4link:. but that's just my Experience with her.

anyway, I'm thinking of writing a guide on how to play as Link and how much damage link does and which moves kill or not and maybe how to deal with Links bad MUs.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Wait wait I have been summoned what do I do?!

Ever since the announcement of the delay, my Ganondorf has been playing extremely terrible lately and I have no idea why....... Even more so, my Link and Shulk have gotten way better for no apparent reason! Just ask @ FullMoon FullMoon ...................
I cannot... No, I will not accept this light within me! I must eradicate it with my fist, even if it means my
Demise!
Well, to be fair Greninja isn't exactly a very pleasant MU for Ganondorf and hey when I'm going against Ganondorf with Robin I'm at least fighting someone who's almost as slow as me so that's a plus to me.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Guys how the hell is zero suit samus a threat to link? I faced countless zero suit samus players and could drink a whole bottle of water while doing it too. Yes she is fast but link has big hit box on his sword and other weapons. I think :4zss: is dead meat when fighting :4link:. but that's just my Experience with her.

anyway, I'm thinking of writing a guide on how to play as Link and how much damage link does and which moves kill or not and maybe how to deal with Links bad MUs.
Gee I don't know, maybe because she's leagues faster than him? Or maybe because uair juggles Link like crazy? Or that she has legitimate kill setups from down throw?

Did I mention she's just way faster and that she can juggle Link easily?

One poorly spaced projectile and she can deal nice damage and get you above her for more followups.

Last edited:

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
I dunno Lawz, I can beat up on For Glory ZSS's too, and everyone knows For Glory is the true measure of a player's worth. Especially when I can take advantage of all that lag! That just shows how adaptable I am! :awesome:

For reals though, Smokebomb, that mu is not in our favor at all. ZSS can just slice through your spacing attempts, and she can punish you incredibly hard when she does. She gets too much reward for very little effort. If you haven't gone to tournaments with legitimate players before, you really should before you start debating matchups. A matchup is determined by looking at two evenly matched high level players who know how to use their characters properly; trying to determine a matchup based on your experience playing lesser opponents than you, or online where lag throws off the game, or based on non-high level comptetitive play where players don't use all of the tools at their disposal, will not give you an accurate representation of the matchup at all.

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
I dunno Lawz, I can beat up on For Glory ZSS's too, and everyone knows For Glory is the true measure of a player's worth. Especially when I can take advantage of all that lag! That just shows how adaptable I am! :awesome:

For reals though, Smokebomb, that mu is not in our favor at all. ZSS can just slice through your spacing attempts, and she can punish you incredibly hard when she does. She gets too much reward for very little effort. If you haven't gone to tournaments with legitimate players before, you really should before you start debating matchups. A matchup is determined by looking at two evenly matched high level players who know how to use their characters properly; trying to determine a matchup based on your experience playing lesser opponents than you, or online where lag throws off the game, or based on non-high level comptetitive play where players don't use all of the tools at their disposal, will not give you an accurate representation of the matchup at all.
@ Lawz. Lawz. Speed my ass

@ Huggles828 Huggles828 I am not debating match ups and I want to go to a tournament so badly but for glory mode is my only option for now but i have seen good ZSS like ZeRo and more players like him. but your right...kind of my exp with characters should not make me underestimate certain characters. I agree so much when you said She gets too much reward for very little effort. I just hate people who say link sucks because speed and combos like Lawz said one mess up and your dead the solution to that is to not miss! also I beat people in Lag sometimes so thats no excuse to me. Thanks for the advise!

Serac

Smash Cadet

A well timed DownB from ZSS makes projectile use very dangerous, especially since they can manage the distance that it travels and the hitbox is kinda large. Most annoying ZSS that I have face will DownB as soon as they see you pulling the bow or boomerang that coupled with her rush game, a very difficult to punish dash attack and a very long grab that leads to juggling make things kinda intense. She also has good kill moves.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
@ Lawz. Lawz. Speed my ***

@ Huggles828 Huggles828 I am not debating match ups and I want to go to a tournament so badly but for glory mode is my only option for now but i have seen good ZSS like ZeRo and more players like him. but your right...kind of my exp with characters should not make me underestimate certain characters. I agree so much when you said She gets too much reward for very little effort. I just hate people who say link sucks because speed and combos like Lawz said one mess up and your dead the solution to that is to not miss! also I beat people in Lag sometimes so thats no excuse to me. Thanks for the advise!
For glory is by far not your "only option". Go and get people's friend codes, and play them. Really. Online, this should be your "only option" as for glory is very terrible for getting in actual competitive play.

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
Just found out I passed all my classes. Yay.
I also put my dog of 6 years up for adoption, due to an aggressive nature. I can't stop tearing up whenever I think about him.
This spring break ****ing sucks so far.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
^There's no accounting for taste.
Really? Ya.

I really did love Spirit Tracks, it's a cute game :3.

Say what you will about Link's Bobblehead counterpart; there is no denying that his down taunt is boss.

...Actually, that Brawl version is kind of creepy at the end.
Never mind what I said. Kill that monstrosity with fire.

Brawl's art style and Wind Waker should of never met...
What? His down taunt is hilarious XD. Though you are right about Brawl and Wind Waker art should never meet.

You know what. Stuff you guys hate. I know I think I have said this before, but no matter you guys hate for the little guy and yes while there are times I too am annoyed at him, certain times I see his face, it just lightens up my day and I can't help but smile :)

Demise!
MWHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yes, my plan is work! Soon, Lozjam will be ride of his Darkness and soon see the light of Link! :evil:

:joyful:

Nah, just joking. I am actually sorry. I wonder why your Ganondorf play is being affect so much?

@ Lawz. Lawz. Speed my ***
:4sonic:>:4link:.

:troll:
I hope I did this joke right.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
You obviously haven't played WWHD.
Seriously, all of the improvements in WWHD really did make the game leagues better and puts it up as one of my favorite Zelda games....

Demise!
If it's any consolation to you, the delay of Zelda U bummed me out too. There is nothing to look forward to this year anymore ;_;

Do not fear, fellow Triforce bearer, the darkness will tempt you once more in time. And I shall remove it again in time.

Top Bottom